Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Seun Thank You For Banning Them All!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Thank You For Banning Them All!!! (305 Views)

Dollar Drops To 1600 After News Of Government Banning Binance Surface Online / Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Cryptocurrency: Is CBN Right For Banning Crypto Transactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Thank You For Banning Them All!!! by Akinola2345(m): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yes I like it as it was ban those guy are thief....they are just jeopardize the image of this great platform...

I have decide never to come back to nairaland after my experience with one stupid omole....aka jablona...he thief my #22,000.

Now that their means of covering face to thief people hard earn money here has now ban...seun be alert they will still be used other ways in the name of information marketing.

My people are lazy.. don't buy any informtion or eBook here...any info you need go Google or YouTube download and read...

Instead of one stupid information marketer to scam you...

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Your Sales Copy In Few Minutes Using A Software / My Bank. My Wife And The New Social Order / 5 Ways To Make Money On Instagram With 1000 Followers (1 & 2 Will Surprise You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.