Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,547 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World (5083 Views)

Only 2 Of 7 months have been paid: ASUU Fumes As Tinubu Clears Buhari's Debts / University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes / 22 Photos Proving How Strange The World Around Us Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
When studying the human behaviour you will notice that they're mainly two categories of people no matter the kind of event or situation or factor been considered. Today I will be showing you 20 illustrations of how they are only two kinds of human beings, it's either you are here or you are there you, can never be in the middle and I hope you enjoy them all grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
1. People who love the warm and dark climate vs those who love the Sunny climate.

2. People who love eating little amount of food vs those who love eating a humongous amount of food

4 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
3. People who prefer drinking their tea with the teabag still inside vs those who remove it before taking their tea.

4. There are those people who love admiring good food before eating vs those who go straight to eating it not caring about the look

2 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
5. Book reader vs those who prefer watching the movie.

6. Those who eat with cutlery vs those people prefer eating with their barehands.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by falcon01: 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
I guess I'm Bipolar
did I use this word correctly.

1 Like

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
7. Those who pour Large amount of ketchup on their fries vs those who serve them separately.

8. People who sleep with and without socks

1 Like

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
9. People who move in the day time vs people who prefer moving around in the night.

10. People who prefer Reading from their books vs people who prefer reading from thier phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
11. People who love being alone vs people who love people's company.

12. People who prefer dark chocolate and those who prefer the white chocolate.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
13. People who answer their phone once it rings vs people don't like answering.

14. Please who see 10% as low battery vs those who see 10% as enough battery.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
15. We have those who eat very slow vs those who eat very quickly.

16. Those who get ready for thier date very late vs those are very time conscious.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
17. Those who move alot while sleeping vs those who sleep at a single point.

18. Those who always put on socks vs those who don't like wearing socks.

1 Like

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
19. Those who hate when thier alarm snoozes vs those who enjoy it.

20. Those who sleep on thier pillow vs those who sleep on the pillow while forming a hill

1 Like

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
I hope you enjoyed them all, and you understood them well. If you love this post like it , comment.....

Add urs also THANKS cool

13 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by InventTech: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Diffpussies:
I hope you enjoyed them all, and you understood them well. If you love this post like it , comment.....

Add urs also THANKS cool

Thanks for sharing.
Worth reading!
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Realtord43: 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
What about people like BUHARI?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by obalolaunited(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Am indifferent about all you post there . To me it makes no difference

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
obalolaunited:
Am indifferent about all you post there . To me it makes no difference
wat makes no diff So everything up there with real HD pictures are all same ..... I tire for u oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by theFilmtric: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
21.People who like arguing and people who don't Lalasticlala Mynd44
theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by GodWrites: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
Diffpussies:

Add urs also THANKS cool

Absolutely beautiful!

I'm more interested in the art; you designed it?
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by BanevsJoker(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
falcon01:
I guess I'm Bipolar
No. Bipolar people are prone to frequent mood swings. It's actually a psychological disorder. You are not bipolar in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by dynicks(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
U missed the part about peeps who loves acting up as Zombies and those who doesn't...
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by illicit(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
People who smoke and people that don't....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
GodWrites:

Absolutely beautiful!

I'm more interested in the art; you designed it?
nope ,,, a friend
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
Those who like to make life difficult for others v those who can't sleep knowing they made other sad
Those who steal public money v those who steal private money
Those who are sex addicts and those who can go for years without thinking of sex
Those who prefer single women v those who prefer people's wives.
Those who think they are the only one who deserve good things v those who think everyone deserve good things.
Those who abuse everyone who doesn't think like them v those who know everyone has an opinion.
Those who think they were born to rule over other v those who think they were born to serve
The list goes on and on

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by GodWrites: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Diffpussies:
nope ,,, a friend

Wow. If you can link me up, I'll be delighted. I have a project I'm working on currently, I need someone with such a skill.
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
falcon01:
I guess I'm Bipolar
If you are bipolar then you need to start seeing a psychologist. It's a personality disorder where someone exhibit two extremely contrasting personalities withing a short period of time. You will be talking with some and be very happy and without any reason become sad or angry that the person begins to wonder what they did wrong.
Except thats not what you are trying to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by tobechi74: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Those who like calling others SIMP
And those who mind their buisness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Diffpussies(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
GodWrites:

Wow. If you can link me up, I'll be delighted. I have a project I'm working on currently, I need someone with such a skill.
The post is almost 3 yes old ,,, my frd is just doing it for fun ....he is a G-boy now
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by GodWrites: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
Diffpussies:
The post is almost 3 yes old ,,, my frd is just doing it for fun ....he is a G-boy now

Wow.. Seems internet fraud is fast becoming a well-known and respected business now.

Nigeria is finished indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by okanlanwon44879: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
9. People who move in the day time vs people who prefer moving around in the night.10. People who prefer Reading from their books vs people who prefer reading from thier phone.
Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by Onyenna(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Diffpussies:
11. People who love being alone vs people who love people's company.

12. People who prefer dark chocolate and those who prefer the white chocolate.

What about those that hate chocolates?

1 Share

Re: 20 Illustrations Proving That There Are Only 2 Kinds Of People In The World by obalolaunited(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Diffpussies:
wat makes no diff So everything up there with real HD pictures are all same ..... I tire for u oooo

You got it all mixed up I can choose to take my tea with tea bag or not, it makes no difference to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Model College Igbokuta / Has American English Taken Over From British English? / ASUP Finally Decides To Call Off Strike As ASUU Snubs Committee On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.