Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua (1101 Views)

Oshiomhole Has Already Campaigned For Obaseki – Idahosa / Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by bolaayenimo: 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Barr. Anselm Ojezua, a former state chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Edo state on Sunday said he has no relationship again with Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, a former governor of Edo state and immediate past national chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Ojezua who was elected APC chairman in 2014 during Oshiomhole’s tenure as Edo state governor said the same politics that brought him and Oshiomhole together has brought them apart.

On why they parted ways, Ojezua who recently led over 150,000 APC members to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the ruling party in Edo state said he decided to cut off his relationship with Oshiomhole because the former President of the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) violated the principles that brought them together as friends.

“I have no relationship with him whatsoever. The same politics that brought us together has brought us apart. I think this is a classical case of in politics, there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy.”

“We were friends but our friendship was based on principles. He violated those principles and I responded accordingly.”
When asked how he feels leaving the APC where he was a former state chairman to the PDP as a member, Ojezua said there was nothing wrong in that as he was a former member in APC before he was elected as the state chairman.

“My being a member in PDP, what is wrong with that? As far as I am concerned, I don’t see anything wrong with that because I was a member of APC before I became the state chairman. So, I don’t see anything wrong with it”, he said.
https://www.independent.ng/my-relationship-with-oshiomhole-has-come-to-an-end-ojezua/

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by Emyzoloye5(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
obaseki go soon chop you raw

Psc105: in politics you can cross the bridge to th't other side but never burn the bridge

first to comment Sha ....

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by seunmsg(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
The election is far over and they won. Still, they can’t stop talking about Oshiomole. Fvcking move on and stop spewing nonsense all over the place.

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by SLAP44: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
seunmsg:
The election is far over and they won. Still, they can’t stop talking about Oshiomole. Fvcking move on and stop spewing nonsense all over the place.

Oshiomole is now an IDP. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by hisexcellency34: 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
oshiobaba is no longer relevant politically
seunmsg:

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by seunmsg(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
hisexcellency34:
oshiobaba is no longer relevant politically

Why can’t you wailers leave him alone in his irrelevancy? Why are you talking about him and looking for him all over the place?

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by Houseofglam7(f): 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
undecided
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by IamWonderful: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Ok
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by Zendinho(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
Like for Ojezua.... grin

Share for Oshiomhole cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by Lamasta(m): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oshiomhole don suffer grin anyway that's politics for you there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy.”
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by Dayoebe(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Osho has gone too far in politics. He may soon bounce back
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by hisexcellency34: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Maybe in his next world

Dayoebe:
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by nairavsdollars(f): 2:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
if the court removes Obaseki which is unlikely
Dayoebe:
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by titiaderibi: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Very good
Re: My Relationship With Oshiomhole Has Come To An End– Ojezua by slivertongue: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call for The South / Unkind Things US Diplomatic Cables Reported Tinubu To Have Said About Buhari / Nnamdi kanu's Immediate Family Do Not Believe In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.