Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University (377 Views)

Is Sociology A Nice Course To Study In Nigeria? / Is Estate Management A Nice Course / Pls Can Someone Tell Me The Meaning Mtcheeeeww?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Pls ooo
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
No.
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Yes provided u have English Maths and 3 other standard subject related to ur course in veiw.

Hit my signature for awoof 200# airtime.
Be sure to use the coupon immediately after downloading the app.
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
Pls ooo

But I thought I told her to study Yoruba Education? sad
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But I thought I told her to study Yoruba Education? sad
what's your problem you this boy !!
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
what's your problem you this boy !!

Point of correction. Man.

I'm a man smiley
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Point of correction. Man.

I'm a man smiley
rifraf stop disturbing the peace of my life or i block you
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
rifraf stop disturbing the peace of my life or i block you

Lol...

You are new here, right?

Hmmm... 'rifraf'... is that a new name for me? I think I like it. smiley
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Lol...

You are new here, right?

Hmmm... 'rifraf'... is that a new name for me? I think I like it. smiley
continue agent of darkness
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
continue agent of darkness

Lol

Are you a member of the Mountain of Fire church? Or is it Deeper Life?
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
miracood:
Yes provided u have English Maths and 3 other standard subject related to ur course in veiw.

Hit my signature for awoof 200# airtime.
Be sure to use the coupon immediately after downloading the app.
may the God of ayodele babalola be with you...i i have been speaking in tongues on your behalf...God bless you...
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
may the God of ayodele babalola be with you...i i have been speaking in tongues on your behalf...God bless you...

OK...

CAC smiley

Lol. She can even speak in 'tongues' smiley smiley smiley Hilarious!
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

OK...

CAC smiley

...facts for you to know..
Wizard leave me alone pls
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

OK...

CAC smiley

e dey pain am sey i sabi speak in tongues...chai wahala for person wey no know how to speak in tongues
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
mansakhalifa:

OK...

CAC smiley

go and learn how to speak in tongues then come and yab me...fool!
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by lilbarracuda(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Well you only need 5 O'level credits.
And O'level credits can't land you a good course as it's just 10% of the total aggregate, jamb covers 50% while post utme take the remaining 40%. But if you do well in the jamb and post utme then the O'level credits is an added bonus.

Then if you applying at schools where you won't have to write post utme then it might help you get something good
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by PolymathAdeoye(m): 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
Adeesther56:
e dey pain am sey i sabi speak in tongues...chai wahala for person wey no know how to speak in tongues
cheesy
Adeesther56:
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Adeesther56:
go and learn how to speak in tongues then come and yab me...fool!

You see... I am very good at speaking in tongues.

Go and ask my church members. smiley

But calm down... you seem to have temper issues.
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Adeesther56:

Lol...

Schizo
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Adeesther56:
...facts for you to know..
Wizard leave me alone pls

Not until you accept my advise.

Go and apply to study Yoruba Edu. then thank me later... smiley

Sorry, are you a 'w*tch'?
Re: Pls Can 8 Credit Guarantee You A Nice Course. Into The University by Adeesther56(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Not until you accept my advise.

Go and apply to study Yoruba Edu. then thank me later... smiley
Thanks
Sorry, are you a 'w*tch'?
and did u even know am a graduate of masscomunication....so you see you failed

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Otuoke To Resume On 18th January 2021 / Help Needed Asap.. How Can I Get My 92/93 GCE Result / Can Anyone Help Solve These Questions, Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.