Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ochacho In Benue Gifted Davido A Brand New Lexus SUV Worth N60m After - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ochacho In Benue Gifted Davido A Brand New Lexus SUV Worth N60m After (2820 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires A New Lexus SUV For Her Birthday / Kcee And E-money Gift Junior Pope A Lexus SUV (photos) / Davido Gets A N60M Endorsement For Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ochacho In Benue Gifted Davido A Brand New Lexus SUV Worth N60m After by Fidwon: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Mohammed O. Adah, A.K.A Ochacho on Saturday, gifted Davido a brand new Lexus SUV worth 60 Million

King Mohammed O. Adah, A.K.A Ochacho on Saturday, gifted Davido a brand new Lexus SUV worth 60 Million Naira.

Davido was among those who performed at the ongoing Ochacho Carnival in Otukpo, Benue State.“There are friends and there are brothers. See what my brother did for me. Since I met you, I’ve never seen anyone like you in my life. For what you do and the spirit you have, God bless you,” Davido told his benefactor in Pidgin English.
“Two of my cars got spoilt last week. To fix them would have cost me up to about 20 million. My guys were complaining and I told them not to worry. I told them I was going to Otukpo. I got here and you did it for me.”

Among those in attendance at the carnival was the convener and founder of NIFESTNG of Nasarawa State, Major Bello Akwanga, Peruzzi, Zlatan and many others.
NIFESTNG Boss, Major Bello and Zlatan

MORE HERE:
https://bestxplorer.com.ng/2020/12/real-estate-mogul-ochacho-gifts-davido-brand-new-lexus-suv-worth-n60m-after-performing-in-otukpo-benue-state.html/

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid React As Davido Reveal He Was Paid Over $1M For Live Performance At FIFA / Eva Alordiah Leaves 3UD Mgt 5 Months After Dumping Eldee / Wande Coal Signed To Dbanj’s Record Label, DB Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.