Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Box Of Suprises - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Box Of Suprises (125 Views)

Just A Box Of Crayons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Box Of Suprises by Missyajoke(f): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
I want you to know God's have lots of Goodies for those who wait and rest in him. Things we see has difficult is actually easy before God
because the bible says "With Christ nothing is impossible" So why don't you rest and trust God and see him perform miracles and wonders in your life. You see this God is just too incredible and no man can comprehend his ways he can disorganize to reorganize things. So ma'am don't be afraid is asking me to tell you that concerning your marital life he has already settled it, brother concerning that Job God has settled it also so stop thinking and put on the Dancing shoes and Glorify God when the devil brings Devilish thoughts you rebuke and bind the devil and tell him that God is on the throne and he is in Control of your life. A brother here will soon dance a dance of Victory and God ask me to tell you he has settled you. And to you that sister that has aborted numerous times God is giving you a new womb why doctors says is impossible is made possible. Your suffering and challenges is coming to an end. Praise God everyone and Have a good day

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Mothers Should Pray For Their Children, Everyone Join The Prayers / Christian Rulings On Taking Care Of Animals / Watch Deliverance Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.