Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Ubong King, Is Dead At 48 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Ubong King, Is Dead At 48 (482 Views)

Inspirational Quotations Of Ubong King / Ubong King Business Motivational Videos, Mp3 Download / Ubong Ekpe, Sky Bank Manager And His Brother Drown At A Beach Party In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Ubong King, Is Dead At 48 by kingui(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
A Nigerian motivational speaker, Ubong King, is dead.

Mr King, who hails from Akwa Ibom State, is said to have passed on in Lagos, December 26. He was 48.

His wife, Unyime, confirmed the report of Mr King’s passing in a Facebook post on Sunday.

“This is an open post to everyone just to respond to all who have tried to reach me that I’m unable to respond to because of the volumes of calls coming in.

“I will be unavailable for a while after this post so my children and I can process in private.

“All I want to say right now is that my everlasting date Ubong King has completed the short 48 years assignment that our Lord asked him to do and he’s at peace now,” Mrs King said in the post.

Mrs King said she needed some private moment with the kids, and, therefore, would not be available to respond to calls.

“I need to keep my mind strong so love me from a distance and pray for us all,” she said. “I can’t do RIP yet – maybe later. But the family and I are stable and God is in our corner.”

The late Mr King, who ran a flourishing security consultancy firm, spent most of his time visiting various Nigerian cities for speaking engagements to motivate young Nigerians.

Source
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/433464-ubong-king-nigerian-motivational-speaker-dies-at-48.html
Re: Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Ubong King, Is Dead At 48 by SocialJustice: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2020
Una want force me know this King as e don die? Allow the dude rest.
Re: Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Ubong King, Is Dead At 48 by Tibz47(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
A great lion is gone. I'm still shock
Re: Nigerian Motivational Speaker, Ubong King, Is Dead At 48 by Suli1999: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Retro Wall Arts offers Islamic calligraphy wall decals and stickers. Our stickers are an easy way to create your own personal atmosphere.
Islamic Calligraphy Wall Decals & Stickers
Ayatul kursi 2255 islamic calligraphy
two-colours vinyl wall sticker decals

Islamic Calligraphy Wall Decals & Stickers
Ayatul kursi 2255 islamic calligraphy

JB Essentials is the home of unique, well-thought, and high-quality products. We offer Fashionable Keychains and Reusable Face Masks. Our Limited Edition All In One Care Package is the perfect gift idea for your friends and family.
Fashionable Keychains and Reusable Face Masks
Fashionable Keychains and Reusable Face Masks

Everpicky has you covered with the BEST DEALS in latest trends in Health and Beauty, Pet, Baby, Home and Kitchen Appliances and Technology items!! Shop with us today for the best QUALITY at AFFORDABLE prices.
Health and Beauty Product
Home and Kitchen Appliances
Health and Beauty Product
Home and Kitchen Appliances

Lashed Couture is your source of Professional and High-Quality Eyelash Extension Products and Supplies. Gain more insight into products, lash tips, and more!
Professional Eyelash Extension Products and Supplies
Lashed Couture
Professional Eyelash Extension Products and Supplies

Looking for the latest and best gaming accessories? Welcome to GoTroller! We are a global brand of gaming peripherals that provides Best Game Controllers for Android Phones and reliable gaming hardware and accessories at affordable prices!
Shop Best Game Controllers for Android Phones Online
Shop Best Game Controllers for Android Phones Online

(1) (Reply)

Insme, Here I Come! / Tecno Camon 16s For Sell In Ago Palace Lagos / Please All Nairalanders,help Me Thanks This Man On Nairaland, Money121

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.