Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Observation Of Resonance In Party - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Observation Of Resonance In Party (138 Views)

Watch Spacex Launch Canadian Observation Satellites Aboard A Re-used Falcon 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Observation Of Resonance In Party by cokeryusuf09(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
good evening everyone
Am typing this to let the science student or lover of knowledge to know how i observe acoustics in party
it is know that a vibrating body can produce sound and set other body in resonance so. I was at a bday party without drummers and singer giving good and spirit lifting song to everybody but I observe that a mini tank containing water when a plate(unbreakable) and a big spoon place on it produce the same sound as that of the drummer but when the spoon is remove the sound will disappear and the tank and plate only vibrate
it show that a person trained as student of physics or lover of science will observe things when he least expected

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Do That Can Help Your Phone Battery Last Longer / Applied Solar Energy Training Online. / Applied Solar Energy Training Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.