Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary (29028 Views)

Wike: How APC-Led Federal Government Is Plotting To Rig 2023 Elections / Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Tareq1105: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
for this case to fly, Oshiomhole need to convince UI Exams and Records department to come to the Court and testify against Obaseki and not a Professor from UNIBEN. The last time I checked, UI Registrar boldly said that Obaseki graduated from UI.

Court will ask the Registrar to explain how Obaseki secured admission into 200 level with 3 credits and without A levels.

Obaseki must have forged results to deceive UI.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Eriokanmi: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Godons1:

IGBO MAN, why you carry Edo Election matter for head like Gala? Na so Una do for Donald Trump, wey make am loose the election. grin grin grin
lol. I no be ibo. Check my profile. I was never on trump's side as well.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Slurity(m): 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
obaseki is quite lucky now cus CJN tanko is now a vegetable in Dubai

once the case reaches the supreme Court.... either justice vivor ,Justice Sylvester ngwuta or Mary odili will preside over the panel
You already concluded that Obaseki is innocent and that is not reasonable

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Godons1: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lol. I no be ibo. Check my profile. I was never on trump's side as well.

Ok
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by malakaimoscondo: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
jaxxy:

And the former potential defendant is now the plaintiff? Let’s stop fooling ourselves pls.
definitely,, they are pursuing different interest now.or what do u expect?
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by malakaimoscondo: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hushbingo:
if he decamped, would PDP not go to court too ?
It's better he sits tights. The people will challenge oshiomole if he makes any callous move. Besides, they see things differently (only edolites will understand). It can even lead to to a serious mayhem in Edo state. Oshiomole dey dig E own grave ignorantly.

He better swallow lockupsee tablet and forget this issue. You win some , you loose some.

#Myopinion
if the court decide to sack obaseki nothing will happen,his supporters will protest against the verdict till they got tired while apc supporters will also rally in mass in support of the same verdict... those that will wish to cause mayhem should be ready to slug it out with police and soldiers.same happen In bayelsa,IMO and zamfara.the court verdict stand those that died for politician are in the grave while the politician are preparing for next election.that means they have move on and those who died ,died for nothing.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Austino50: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
cktheluckyman:

UI have said they issued him the certificate
Which of the certificate did they issued, is it the one having 1976 date of graduation that Obaseki submitted to INEC in 2016 election or the one having 1979 as date of graduation Obaseki submitted this year 2020 to INEC, please which one is from UI
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by cktheluckyman: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Austino50:

Which of the certificate did they issued, is it the one having 1976 date of graduation that Obaseki submitted to INEC in 2016 election or the one having 1979 as date of graduation Obaseki submitted this year 2020 to INEC, please which one is from UI
Obaseki graduated in 1979 as submitted in the 2020 election
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by cktheluckyman: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tareq1105:

Court will ask the Registrar to explain how Obaseki secured admission into 200 level with 3 credits and without A levels.

Obaseki must have forged results to deceive UI.
Lol WAEC are not contesting his results either

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Hushbingo: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
if the court decide to sack obaseki nothing will happen,his supporters will protest against the verdict till they got tired while apc supporters will also rally in mass in support of the same verdict... those that will wish to cause mayhem should be ready to slug it out with police and soldiers.same happen In bayelsa,IMO and zamfara.the court verdict stand those that died for politician are in the grave while the politician are preparing for next election.that means they have move on and those who died ,died for nothing.
So what how do you define democracy again ?

Is it the government imposed on the people by the jurisdiction of the court through the manipulation of central authority or the government voted/elected by the people in majority ?

I agree Nigeria politicians are corrupt, but that doesn't stop the fact that he won straight and fair and deserves the seat by virtue of judicious majority vote... This Buhari govt always imposing politicians on the people through the judiciary system is a shame and disgrace to democracy...

Imagine a nation where the executive controls both the judiciary and the legislative... This is the kind of nation Nigeria is now.

The America recent election exposes the degree of the control of office by the executive. A transparent democracy where the presidency could point fingers at the FBI(another executor of law) and accused them of being biased to his course ? I was like, what the fu*K ?

In Nigeria, the Presidency controls the police, army, efcc, INEC, judiciary, rubber stamped legislators and everything related to the country. The Nigeria presidency is like a demi god office where whatever the president wants must be....

The CJN would call to apologize to the presidency when he takes a backward step and the house of assemblies are all loyal to the presidency ? What the fu*K ?

Nigeria is beyond your family and your benefits. Millions are dying because of this regressive regime(not administration). You would want to impose your will on people because you are in office and you see them as slaves or lesser political mammals....

My uncle is a politician, a prominent one, i know how these wicked people work. How they embezzle and make people suffer....

Well, in essence, we all know the executive controls the judiciary so there is a higher probability that Obaseki would loose the case.... Well, you could always quench peaceful protest by using the army and the police to slaughter your lesser political animals.....

If i were in the Army, be it a major or a colonel in rankkng, i would, as an act of patriotism and complete hate for nepotism do the right thing even if it's some what impossible, by attempting a coup and eliminating all these enemies of democracy. I would make the COAS and the presidency see what it means to be intimidated....

It takes me back to the days of Samuel Doe Liberia. Na wetin our current government deserved na be this...

I speak for the people when i say the #Endsars protest would have been well utilised to change the government... Sadly, it was highjacked by thesame govt of lies to make it something of their own doing...U feel me ?

Well, let them enjoin power while it last...
ABBA Kyari should always come to mind that nothing last forever...

You and many more including mannabb something that stand as enemies of democracy will reap the fruit of this govt.

#Myopinion
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Austino50: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Obaseki graduated in 1979 as submitted in the 2020 election
ok UI issued the one for 1979 Obaseki submitted to INEC this year 2020, then which of the UI issued the 1976 own he submitted to INEC in 2016.....make ona dey fool ona sef till court remove the idiot from office
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shebi UI has settle this case..confirmed they issued the certificate already.

Afamed:

Stop being clever by half. The question is never about minimum certificate but forged certificate
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
hebi UI has settle this case..confirmed they issued the certificate already
AntiWailer:

Minimum is not the issue

Forgery is a crime

If those credentials were forged, Obaseki would be sacked and nothing will happen.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2021

abbaashiru:
Was that what governor obaseki presented? If he had presented his SSCE that's what will be in scrutiny.... I'm a PDP card carrying member BTW...
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Emekaonline:

Obviously, many of you fools fail to ask yourself if perjury is not punishable under Nigeria law when you laid claim and sworn affidavit for what you know it is false. What a shame!
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
FemiOyewoleGCFR:

Forgery of certificate is illegal and is an offense punishable under the 1999 constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by AntiWailer: 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
shegooba34:

Then UI should go and settle the case in court Na.

I dnt know why u poor people get worried about rich politicians that can afford the best lawyers to argue their case in court.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by abbaashiru(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
There'll be no issue if that's the case...
shegooba34:

Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/forgery-case-we-issued-certificate-to-obaseki-ui-tells-court/

AntiWailer:

Then UI should go and settle the case in court Na.

I dnt know why u poor people get worried about rich politicians that can afford the best lawyers to argue their case in court.
Re: Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Is Plotting To Remove Obaseki Through The Judiciary by AntiWailer: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Atiku Replies Obasanjo / Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.