Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo (1301 Views)

Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo) / Two Men Fight At Burna Boy Concert Over A Woman (Photo, Video) / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo by moseskalu555: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2020

Popular Nigerian Effeminate Celebrity; Bobrisky shared a photo on his Instagram page few hours ago. He showed his fans the doctor that will carry out his surgery, transforming him to a proper woman. He made a post earlier saying he will go to Columbia for surgery next year.

Bobrisky has no doubt acquired fame after his transformation. He has also made a lot of money from endorsements. What do you think about his new decision? Drop a comment below. Remember to like and share.

He wrote;

From my little research, he is the best doctor to use, that can transform me to a proper woman without no complications. 2021 I can't wait �.

He had a lot of comments and reactions from fans. Some wished him good luck while some told him to do whatever makes him happy.

See Post and reactions here.
https://celebrity-profile.com/bobrisky-reveals-the-doctor-that-will-transform-him-to-a-proper-woman-photo/

Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo by Janesouthall: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
And u brought this piece of shit to nairaland... Filters suppose dey for nairaland to filter some shits..
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo by dawnomike(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oh! Alright... Next!
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo by illicit(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Turn to snake if u like....

shocked
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
For your mind now, you be smart blogger.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals The Doctor That Will Transform Him To A Proper Woman - Photo by dollytino4real(f): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
na fork dey hungry u abi? go com prick plenty

(1) (Reply)

Kcee And E-money Storm Uli In A Billion Naira Convoy (full Video) / Video: 'god Told Me Davido Will Be Shot Dead At An Event'- Popular Prophet Predi / Married Women Caught In Bed With Another Man What A Shame (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.