Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated (9701 Views)

Stella Damasus And Her Daughters, Isabel & Angelica Cover ADIVA MAGAZINE / Stella Damasus And Her Husband Daniel Ademinokan, Baecation & Kiss In Paris / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by MeloGist(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Motivational speaker and Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus and her husband, Daniel Ademinokan, have allegedly separated after the cheating saga.

Recall years back, it was rumored that Stella Damasus used charms to snatch Daniel from actress Doris Simeon. Stella and Daniel later married and traveled to the United States of America (US). They still live in the US.

Recall also that Doris Simeon and Stella Damasus have been at loggerheads when the former’s marriage hit the rock and her son was taken away from her. The duo at in different interviews hinted on an unending rivalry.

A report by Stella Dimoko Korkus, claimed that Stella Damasus had split with her husband over reasons yet to be known. The reports claimed the duo are living separately in the United States and are not in any way coming back together. It was also reported that efforts by their relatives and pastors to make them reconcile have been proven abortive.

Cutie_Julls also posted the news and wrote:

It seems the union between Nollywood actress, Stella Damascus, and her movie producer husband, Daniel Ademinokan, has allegedly hit the rocks. According to a report by blogger Stella Dimoko Korkus, the couple no longer live together as they stay in different cities in the US where they are based.

Recall that during the early stages of the coronavirus pandemic, Stella Damascus said that she was stuck at home with her husband praying over the situation.

However, this has been pointed out to be a lie by an insider who revealed that Daniel had left their matrimonial home in Dallas with his son and had been living in Houston since early 2020.

He also said that the marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences. All efforts by pastors and church friends to save the marriage proved abortive because one party believes the marriage is over.

Stella Damasus is still active on social media while Daniel hasn’t been making posts of late. Daniel was formerly married to actress Doris Simeone, a marriage that produced a son.

According to a popular blog on Instagram, Gistlover, it revealed that Stella Damasus was caught cheating by her husband. According to the blog, Daniel and Stella have quietly separated from each other.

The details:

“Hello Tueh Tueh, so it’s official that Mr and Mrs Bishop yaf scatter it for themselves. According to our trusted source, Uncle caught Aunty Stella Damascus cheating and they couldn’t even voice out due to shame. They had to go their separate ways silently. Uncle no longer tags Aunty Damascus again and things have really gone sour. They want it low key out of shame from the general public, because the relationship was built on a lot of faulty foundation sef. Karma came that fast? When this Damascus snatched Doris husband and even made the Man take Doris son with him. We thought God was sleeping when be say Baba God nor sleep, now he don happen they don’t anchor their shows together again, Eyah,God no go shame us. Igi ewedu oni wopawa o,I come in peace.”

Taking to comment section, Nigerians trolled Stella Damasus by claiming Karma has come knocking at her door. Many went as far as blaming her for Doris’ failed marriage. All sorts of insults were hurled at her for her alleged failed marriage once again.

Source:[url] https://globaltimesng.com/2020/12/27/stella-damasus-and-husband-daniel-ademinokan-separated-after-she-was-allegedly-caught-cheating-on-him-read-full-gist/
[/url]

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by dawnomike(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is a serious matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by NwaAmaikpe: 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
shocked

I am not an unhappy person but if I tell you this is not the happiest news I've heard all Christmas then I am lying.

We all knew it will come to end one day but I doubt it will end like this for her.

Just like CR7 has tried out his football career in so many clubs; so is this hanty with her hoeing career.
She is a career husband changer...another engagement will soon be loading.

Omotola for now is still the Messi of Nigerian actresses. I wonder why she hasn't tried out another club.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by We4all: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why am I not surprised? Because I have been expecting this to happen before now. All those social media display of love was just a ruse. The God of Doris has finally answered her prayers. Shame unto Daniel and Stella. Both should bury their heads in shame.

9 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Exc2000: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
cool

How can you even think of marrying your best friend's husband in the first place

I hope the Media don't drag Doris Simeon into this again, because she acted maturely after the break up and left everything to God

11 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2020
Every juju get expiring date ask Nafdac.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by iamyemiakins(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
Someone should play Cash App by Bella Shmurda ft Zlatan for Doris Simeon

7 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by tillaman(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2020
sad
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Houseofglam7(f): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
Unending drama everywhere undecided
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by KnowledgeVault: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
This is a serious issue. Let's hope everything gets better with time.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by careytommy37(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2020
Stella is a true farm tool tongue

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Jodha(f): 11:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
Why would a woman of her calibre cheat..? sad

4 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Jodha:
Why would a woman of her calibre cheat..? sad

Calibre ko
Caliper ni...

Once a hoeniranu always a hoeniranu.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Mide3367: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2020
GayPontiff:

Calibre ko
Caliper ni...

mad o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by hollah123: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2020
GayPontiff:

Calibre ko
Caliper ni...

guy u get bad mouth...which one is hoeniranu?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2020
hollah123:
guy u get bad mouth...which one is hoeniranu?

Bad fingers not mouth bro.
grin
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by daddytime(m): 2:01am On Dec 28, 2020
The worst thing that can ever befall a man or a woman is to get entangled in matrimony with a lose and unrepentant cheat for a spouse.

It wrecks so much havoc both physically and spiritually with long term effects.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by colossus91(m): 3:30am On Dec 28, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not an unhappy person but if I tell you this is not the happiest news I've heard all Christmas then I am lying.

We all knew it will come to end one day but I doubt it will end like this for her.

Just like CR7 has tried out his football career in so many clubs; so is this hanty with her hoeing career.
She is a career husband changer...another engagement will soon be loading.

Omotola for now is still the Messi of Nigerian actresses. I wonder why she hasn't tried out another club.

Her husband takes her to higher heights smiley
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by cassidy1996(m): 3:32am On Dec 28, 2020
Stella! the beautiful lady
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Eriggs: 3:49am On Dec 28, 2020
Some foolish people don dey judge already

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by meobizy(f): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Na today? Every Nollywood marriage makes for horrible neighbours. My parents have stories of some popular names living dysfunctional lives before they hit it big. Shouts of “ashawo” and “you must kill me today” always rented the air early into the morning.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Dec 28, 2020
He also said that the marriage crashed due to irreconcilable differences
We are going to read from the two parties involved before making a comment.
We won't judge or Comment on people's marriage just because awon blogger blogger wrote in on their blog.
Only slow people start blaming a woman about what they read from a 3rd party trying to make ends meet.

Patience is a virtue.
Silence is Golden

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On Dec 28, 2020
So if a man should leave his former wife and get married to another woman, that means it is the new wife that snatched him away and the whole world (or the foolish people of the world) will continue to blame and call her a husband snatcher ?!

What about the mumu man that left his wife,
So he is not to be blame for not sticking to his marriage and make it work?
He is absolve of all blame for not being a man enough to stay in his marriage, especially for their son?

Most Nigerians and hypocrisy are like bread and butter

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 28, 2020
Nigerian girls ain't worth the stress, just bleep them and go your way. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by StagethemTVee: 4:37am On Dec 28, 2020
What happened to that sweet Stella in Amaka Igwe's To Live Again
Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by femi4: 6:07am On Dec 28, 2020
We knew it wouldn't last. Hope Daniel would return Doris' son to her now.

Husband snatcher oshi

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by femi4: 6:08am On Dec 28, 2020
StagethemTVee:
What happened to that sweet Stella in Amaka Igwe's To Live Again
Their lifestyle and camera life are word and opposite

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by femi4: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2020
post=97484872:
So if a man should leave his former wife and gets married to another woman, that means it is the new wife that snatched him away and the whole world (or the foolish people of the world) will continue to blame and call her a husband snatcher ?!

What about the mumu man that left his wife,
So he is not to be blame for not sticking to his marriage and make it work?
He is absolve of all blame for not being a man enough to stay in his marriage, especially for their son?

Most Nigerians and hypocrisy are like bread and butter
Why will a sane woman get married to her colleague's husband. O wrong now

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated by Queenslander(f): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmm, Not my Stella. this story is really hard to believe..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of 8 Year Old Married At Kaduna / HITTING IT Right,cossy Orjiakor Shares A Pic Of Herself Climaxing (photos) / ~Doris Simeon-Ademinokan's Corner: The Nollywood Screen Diva~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.