Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (613 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by atom080: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2020
Re: . by czarina(f): 1:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Switch to a plant-based diet. All your symptoms will disappear if you stick with it.

1 Like

Re: . by atom080: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2020
czarina:
Switch to a plant-based diet. All your symptoms will disappear if you stick with it.
you mean i should become a vegetarian?
Re: . by czarina(f): 2:51am On Dec 28, 2020
atom080:

something like that. Opt for legumes/whole grains, vegetables, fruits. Keep processed oil minimal or avoid completely if possible. Also stay away from dairy/animal byproducts and all forms of processed "food".

Drink plenty of water/fresh juices if possible. Your overall health will thank you for it.

If on Facebook, join Forks Over Knives Official Facebook Group and Whole Food Plant-based Nutrition.

People have reversed similar and even worse conditions with diet.
Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2020
atom080:
the disease is called IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME(IBS).
the symptoms are usually stomach pain early in the morning, stomach rumbling and diarrhoea(defeacating at least 3X a day)
i've used all recommended drugs and herbs yet no changes. of course i do pray. it has infected me more than 2 yrs now.
it is really affecting me.
for those with the gift of healing pls help me pray for healing.
pls i needed a miracle right now!

czarina:
@czarina is right.

atom080:

czarina:
something like that. Opt for legumes/whole grains, vegetables, fruits. Keep processed oil minimal or avoid completely if possible. Also stay away from dairy/animal byproducts and all forms of processed "food".

Drink plenty of water/fresh juices if possible. Your overall health will thank you for it.

If on Facebook, join Forks Over Knives Official Facebook Group and Whole Food Plant-based Nutrition.

People have reversed similar and even worse conditions with diet.

@atom080
If this has affected you for more than 2 yrs now, I am certain that if investigated the cause of your second brain becoming affected is due to not being far from any of the undermentioned reason(s):
1/ Abuse of using antibiotic drugs like flucloxacillin, dicloxacillin, Flucloxacillin/Flumox et cetera as a result of self medication for whatever it is they are trying to cure themselves of or get better from.

One thing about Naija, is that they have an indiscriminate culture self medicating themselves and dont realise that what antibiotic drugs does is that it kills all bacteria/germs in the stomach/gut, meaning, antibiotics don't care whether its good or bad bacteria. They kill both and all off, lmso.

Now we need good bacteria/germs in our stomach, because its them who further break down the food we've eaten into and convert them into small soluble chemicals that can be absorbed by our stomach's walls and the villi located in the small intestine as "fuel" into our bloodstream, but when the antibiotics have killed off all the good bacteria in the stomach, gut and/or intestines then yawa go gas. Yawa go gas (i.e. trouble) because since the destroyed good bacteria haven't been replaced, this will give rise to indigestion, diarrhoea et cetera as a result of the absence of the good bacteria to aid the process of digesting food eaten

The abnormal use of antibiotics also will be a right suspect for the gastrointestinal upset symptoms you described.

2/ Pinpointing what’s behind your described "stomach pain early in the morning" can be, on the face of it, be hard to do, but the pointer still looks in the direction of destroyed good germs/bacteria and/or the damage of the stomach lining from overuse of anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen et cetera. I am guessing that helicobacter pylori (i.e. bad germ) has flourished in your stomach due to the absence of good germs

3/ Stomach rumbling, could be down to quite a few reasons, which are, it's caused from hurriedly eating, as in meaning not chewing food properly and long enough before swallowing. Chewing food with mouth not closed, hence taking in gulps of air, which upon getting in the stomach cause the rubbling aside this also could just be gaseous emissions coming from indigestible food in the stomach

4/ Diarrhoea, as in meaning, unusually doing the business at least 3x a day, simply put, likely is just a side effects from using self medicated/administering drugs for whatever reason they were taken for. You, if honest and truthful to yourself, will know your medical history and all you've adventured into.

MuttleyLaff:
...Nope, it just stank sky high of mockery

Smh, I wish I could share something so profound and mind boggling with you. The epiphany of it will cause you to drop all that three silly notions you naively advanced on here.

Let me step back a bit for you, before wrapping this post up. Are you aware of, asides the sexy sensual and beautiful physique of our bodies, how intricately wonderfully and fearfully made are our human bodies erhn? Have you noticed that, just before you cut your finger nail, how already there is flesh underneath on standby waiting to grow out, hmm? Well, that isnt my point. Here it is, do you know that our body, everything about it, internal organs and all, are designed with capabilities to self heal, hmm?

People, including me, have had ailments heal by itself and without medications, just prayer. People have had damaged organs repaired and/or regrown by itself without medicines/drugs. Sometimes, its just an ordinary health lifestyle change(s) that triggers the healing journey. Even fasting and praying, actually does similar to and because the body and its organs get a rest from bombardment of toxins, poisons, garbage we ingest, lmso. Oh well, information overload, so I'll take a bow, right here. Ciao, lmso.

"6Then the people of Judah came to Joshua at Gilgal. Caleb, son of Jephunneh and grandson of Kenaz, said to him, "You know what the LORD said to Moses, the man of God, at Kadesh Barnea about you and me.
7I was 40 years old when the LORD's servant Moses sent me from Kadesh Barnea to explore the land. I reported to him exactly what I thought.
8But my companions discouraged the people. However, I was completely loyal to the LORD my God.
9On that day Moses swore this oath: 'The land your feet walked on will be a permanent inheritance for you and your descendants because you were completely loyal to the LORD my God.'
10"So look at me. The LORD has kept me alive as he promised. It's been 45 years since Israel wandered in the desert when the LORD made this promise to Moses. So now look at me today. I'm 85 years old.
11I'm still as fit to go to war now as I was when Moses sent me out.
12Now give me this mountain region which the LORD spoke of that day. You heard that the people of Anak are still there and that they have large, fortified cities. If the LORD is with me, I can force them out, as he promised
."
- Joshua 14:6-12

What is the way forward

I like travels a lot, whether its south, east, west or north I go, the bible always is my home, so please pardon my bible reference(s), but sha you did drop this post in the Religion forum so shouldn't be bible verse averse then, lmso

I dropped Joshua 14:6-12 above because I realised a long time ago that it has to be lifestyle choices, what made 85 year Caleb be a strong as he was over 40 years ago, lmso.

czarina has given good hints which I am pleased with and so will contribute to give more value to what czarina has emphasised with the following "What is the way forward":
1/ Digestion starts in the mouth. Chew food at least 20 times in the mouth, masticate it slowly and with the generous saliva before swallowing. This relieves the stomach from undue work of breaking down the food into smaller bit for absorption, hence reduction in stomach rumbling et cetera
2/ Chew food with mouth closed so you dont take in air, that would lead to bloating, farting from trying to rid the air et cetera
3/ Stop taking unsupervised medication. Quit indiscriminate over the counter self medication
4/ If you want to remain healthy, then begin to be preparing your fried foods with the absolute minimum oil/fat content. Step in to the future where all your fried treats can be made with little to no oil, using an oil less fryer
5/ Introduce living organisms aka probiotic (i.e. good germs/friendly bacteria) back into your stomach. You can acquire it from regularly taking fermented foods, like yogurt, kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, pickles et cetera. They not only provide health benefits when consumed, but generally help with improving or restoring the gut flora, lmso.
6/ Increase your intake of fiber, drink plenty of water preferably using glasses or similar and if it can be helped, not plastics
7/ Regularly deworm yourself, to get rid of intestinal parasitic worms and their larvae, generally found in contaminated food and water
8/ Embrace fasting (i.e. Matthew 17:21 and Mark 9:29)
9/ Introduce cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, crushed cloves of garlic, pumpkin seeds, black pepper aka peppercorn et cetera in your cuisine
10/ Rest. Dont overwork yourself lmso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Bodydiialect57: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2020
Very healthy post. Thank you.
MuttleyLaff:

@czarina is right.

@atom080
If this has affected you for more than 2 yrs now, I am certain that if investigated the cause of your second brain becoming affected is due to not being far from any of the undermentioned reason(s):
1/ Abuse of using antibiotic drugs like flucloxacillin, dicloxacillin, Flucloxacillin/Flumox et cetera as a result of self medication for whatever it is they are trying to cure themselves of or get better from.

One thing about Naija, is that they have an indiscriminate culture self medicating themselves and dont realise that what antibiotic drugs does is that it kills all bacteria/germs in the stomach/gut, meaning, antibiotics don't care whether its good or bad bacteria. They kill both and all off, lmso.

Now we need good bacteria/germs in our stomach, because its them who further break down the food we've eaten into and convert them into small soluble chemicals that can be absorbed by our stomach's walls and the villi located in the small intestine as "fuel" into our bloodstream, but when the antibiotics have killed off all the good bacteria in the stomach, gut and/or intestines then yawa go gas. Yawa go gas (i.e. trouble) because since the destroyed good bacteria haven't been replaced, this will give rise to indigestion, diarrhoea et cetera as a result of the absence of the good bacteria to aid the process of digesting food eaten

The abnormal use of antibiotics also will be a right suspect for the gastrointestinal upset symptoms you described.

2/ Pinpointing what’s behind your described "stomach pain early in the morning" can be, on the face of it, be hard to do, but the pointer still looks in the direction of destroyed good germs/bacteria and/or the damage of the stomach lining from overuse of anti-inflammatory drugs like aspirin, ibuprofen et cetera. I am guessing that helicobacter pylori (i.e. bad germ) has flourished in your stomach due to the absence of good germs

3/ Stomach rumbling, could be down to quite a few reasons, which are, it's caused from hurriedly eating, as in meaning not chewing food properly and long enough before swallowing. Chewing food with mouth not closed, hence taking in gulps of air, which upon getting in the stomach cause the rubbling aside this also could just be gaseous emissions coming from indigestible food in the stomach

4/ Diarrhoea, as in meaning, unusually doing the business at least 3x a day, simply put, likely is just a side effects from using self medicated/administering drugs for whatever reason they were taken for. You, if honest and truthful to yourself, will know your medical history and all you've adventured into.

"6Then the people of Judah came to Joshua at Gilgal. Caleb, son of Jephunneh and grandson of Kenaz, said to him, "You know what the LORD said to Moses, the man of God, at Kadesh Barnea about you and me.
7I was 40 years old when the LORD's servant Moses sent me from Kadesh Barnea to explore the land. I reported to him exactly what I thought.
8But my companions discouraged the people. However, I was completely loyal to the LORD my God.
9On that day Moses swore this oath: 'The land your feet walked on will be a permanent inheritance for you and your descendants because you were completely loyal to the LORD my God.'
10"So look at me. The LORD has kept me alive as he promised. It's been 45 years since Israel wandered in the desert when the LORD made this promise to Moses. So now look at me today. I'm 85 years old.
11I'm still as fit to go to war now as I was when Moses sent me out.
12Now give me this mountain region which the LORD spoke of that day. You heard that the people of Anak are still there and that they have large, fortified cities. If the LORD is with me, I can force them out, as he promised
."
- Joshua 14:6-12

[img]https://i5.walmartimages.ca/images/Enlarge/815/5_1/1008155_1.jpg[/img]

What is the way forward

I like travels a lot, whether its south, east, west or north I go, the bible always is my home, so please pardon my bible reference(s), but sha you did drop this post in the Religion forum so shouldn't be bible verse averse then, lmso

I dropped Joshua 14:6-12 above because I realised a long time ago that it has to be lifestyle choices, what made 85 year Caleb be a strong as he was over 40 years ago, lmso.

czarina has given good hints which I am pleased with and so will contribute to give more value to what czarina has emphasised with the following "What is the way forward":
1/ Digestion starts in the mouth. Chew food at least 20 times in the mouth, masticate it slowly and with the generous saliva before swallowing. This relieves the stomach from undue work of breaking down the food into smaller bit for absorption, hence reduction in stomach rumbling et cetera
2/ Chew food with mouth closed so you dont take in air, that would lead to bloating, farting from trying to rid the air et cetera
3/ Stop taking unsupervised medication. Quit indiscriminate over the counter self medication
4/ If you want to remain healthy, then begin to be preparing your fried foods with the absolute minimum oil/fat content. Step in to the future where all your fried treats can be made with little to no oil, using an oil less fryer
5/ Introduce living organisms aka probiotic (i.e. good germs/friendly bacteria) back into your stomach. You can acquire it from regularly taking fermented foods, like yogurt, kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, pickles et cetera. They not only provide health benefits when consumed, but generally help with improving or restoring the gut flora, lmso.
6/ Increase your intake of fiber, drink plenty of water preferably using glasses or similar and if it can be helped, not plastics
7/ Regularly deworm yourself, to get rid of intestinal parasitic worms and their larvae, generally found in contaminated food and water
8/ Embrace fasting (i.e. Matthew 17:21 and Mark 9:29)
9/ Introduce cumin, ginger, coriander, turmeric, cloves, cinnamon, crushed cloves of garlic, pumpkin seeds, black pepper aka peppercorn et cetera in your cuisine
10/ Rest. Dont overwork yourself lmso

1 Like

Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2020
Bodydiialect57:
Very healthy post.
Thank you.
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]
Soft work.
I forgot to add, take 2 teaspoonful of virgin olive oil on an empty stomach first thing in the morning or last thing at night before going to bed. Do it for at least up to 4 weeks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch Legion By Damilola Mike-bamiloye / What If Satan Decide To Repent Now, Will He Be Forgiven ? / Glory To God! Hallelujah (ògo F’ọ́lọ́run! Alelúyà); Harmonica Hymn By Jawolusy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.