Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm (24142 Views)

Nashville Bombing Suspect Identified As Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, Police Sources / Explosion In Nashville, USA; FBI Calls It Intentional / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by NORSIYK(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:

Anthony Quinn Warner Muslim??

Guy Why why why

Yes some Muslims bears Christian names.
Eg. Paul pogba
Nicholas Anelka
Franck Ribbery

So, we won't be surprised if Anthony Quinn Warner was a Muslim because Islam and bombing are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by konkonbilo(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2020
Karmatyra:
Truth be told if this guy was a Muslim, this thread for Don reach 10 pages in bashing of Islam and their prophet. Shebi una dey see how we dey biased and hypocritical abi?
he's a white terrorist just like the Arab ones
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by omenka(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2020
I thought our nairaland resident FBI agents said Muslims who support Biden did it.

This news is probably fake.
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Another Muslim nuisance that will not rest and not allow others to rest

Always spreading peace everywhere they go

You're so senseless, if he was a Muslim I know your filthy mouth will be shouting terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Omoslim26: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2020
NORSIYK:

Yes some Muslims bears Christian names.
Eg. Paul pogba
Nicholas Anelka
Franck Ribbery

So, we won't be surprised if Anthony Quinn Warner was a Muslim because Islam and bombing are like bread and butter

So you are now more intelligent dan the people dat didnt come out to say he is muslim ba

And you are still even talking instead of apologizing and modifying dat olympoterrismetic comment you just dropped here

Why are you like dis nah dis early moimoi

2 Likes

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by ronaldbecky(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2020
JaneYave:
What will you be remembered for? Pain
Nashville bomber
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by toprealman: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2020
daddytime:

Yes, I'll ask him " What is hell doing in heaven"?
Thank God, God no be man...
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by MERCHANDISER: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2020
ValCon888:
I think this may be related to Trump losing the election. The old man couldn't bear to watch Trump leave the White House in January 20 and decided to go out with a bang.

Many Trumpists are on the verge of committing suicide because their Messiah lost the election.
Check all his social media posts,he is always supporting Trump
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Pymetrics: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2020
And to think that some deluded members of Nairaland had previously tagged the event a Muslim orchestrated.
Can we now say Christian terrorist? Even though the man may not even be Christian. But can we just conclude by his name, appearance and action as him being a member of Christian terrorist groups.

3 Likes

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Gyong(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What an hypocrisy by the Media, since the bomber has a Christian name no need to call him a Terrorist. Think of him having Musa or Kabir then all hell would have been let loose.

We dey laugh oooooo.

Weyrey, religious bigot. That's all that you can deduce from the write up. Must it be a Christian vs islam? Laslas if you don't want any terror act linked to your terrorist infested religion, cull out and destroy all the extremist Islamist because in every 100 suicide and terror bombings, 99 of them are of Islam extremist. Counter the stats if you can bro, this no lie. P.s am a thoroughbred Kaduna guy, trust me I grew up amidst peaceful and caring Hausa Muslims, school with both extremist and the peaceful, do biz with both, dude if we can eliminate the extremist Nija will be better. Its only in the northern Nigeria that a group of motherfuckers will threatened an entire nation fill with divers ethnic group that if their candidate do not win an election, the entire nation will burn. We tasted that shit twice or thrice in Kaduna, thank God for our resilient nature. So dude Bleep off.

1 Like

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
mansakhalifa:

I've seen at least 3 purported pictoral representations of that same guy- yours and the OP inclusive.

I think the one attached to this post was taken much later in the alleged bomber's life because he sort of looks older there.
I thought in that direction but after a careful and closer look they don't even look the same older or not
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Superpower(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:

Where did you see Muslim? Are you OK?
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by zeeprince(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:

sense is cheaper these days na shocked how come you can't afford it?
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by zeeprince(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Gyong:

Weyrey, religious bigot. That's all that you can deduce from the write up. Must it be a Christian vs islam? Laslas if you don't want any terror act linked to your terrorist infested religion, cull out and destroy all the extremist Islamist because in every 100 suicide and terror bombings, 99 of them are of Islam extremist. Counter the stats if you can bro, this no lie. P.s am a thoroughbred Kaduna guy, trust me I grew up amidst peaceful and caring Hausa Muslims, school with both extremist and the peaceful, do biz with both, dude if we can eliminate the extremist Nija will be better. Its only in the northern Nigeria that a group of motherfuckers will threatened an entire nation fill with divers ethnic group that if their candidate do not win an election, the entire nation will burn. We tasted that shit twice or thrice in Kaduna, thank God for our resilient nature. So dude Bleep off.
alaye rest , fact remains if he was a Muslim nairaland would be on fire now , hypocrytes everywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
zeeprince:
sense is cheaper these days na shocked how come you can't afford it?
the truth is always bitter but it still needs to be said wink
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by UncommonLogic: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
AbijaJ:
White terrorist.

White Christian terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Superpower:
Where did you see Muslim? Are you OK?
very much wink
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Drwinz:

You're so senseless, if he was a Muslim I know your filthy mouth will be shouting terrorist.
thank you ma/sir cool
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by UncommonLogic: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
voltront:
Funny when such an horrible act is carried out by a white man, you begin to hear words like"intentional" , "psychotic", "depressed " but when it is done by any one with the slightest link to Islam. Instantly, the act becomes a terrorist attack.

The west has successfully brain washed the world to make any act of human brutality to fellow man as an Islamic agenda or terrorist act.

Well stated.
Trump is quiet now since the terrorist is one of his minions. If this had bee. A Muslim, the delusional Trump and fox fake news would have been shouting from the tree top.
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Farid24224:

And what made you think he is a Muslim?

His name is Anthony, try harder if you want to start bigotry again amigo.
that is because peaceful people and terrorism are synonymous cool

They're like Siamese twins cool
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:

Anthony Quinn Warner Muslim??

Guy Why why why
actually it's because a mad man looks like a mechanic and a mechanic looks like a mad man.

Same way a Muslim looks like a terrorist and a terrorist looks like a Muslim cool
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Farid24224(m): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
that is because peaceful people and terrorism are synonymous cool

They're like Siamese twins cool
How the hell is Terrorism and peace similar?
What's wrong with you?
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
gtown:

You sound disappointed because you did not hear what pleases your ears.
Unfortunately the man has Jesus worshippers' name. He even did it as part of celebrating the birth of his God, Jesus just like Matthew chapter 2, verse 15 says ''the best way to die is dying for the Lord and on the Lord's birthday; thy shall have best part in paradise on the day of reckoning''
continue twisting the Bible out of context wink

Meanwhile when you hear of terrorist attacks, the first thing that comes to your mind is alahu Akbar head slamming people again tongue

Moreover Yorubas say the person you know in the afternoon doesn't require torchlight to spot him

Iwa won ni,otimowon lara cool
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
Farid24224:

How the hell is Terrorism and peace similar?
What's wrong with you?
I will explain even though I know you are feigning ignorance

Islam=terrorism
Terrorism=Islam

Muslims are sarcastically referred to as Peaceful people because their actions counter /negate the word peaceful grin cool
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Omoslim26: 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
acbfstufalvfsly it'nvcs hbeucahdzxuse a mbbjtaad matscvbn loggoyfdxks like a mdcechhhlsaaniyc and ah mecjgzhanuysic lodxxaoks lgyikehvxa a mahxxd mklbcan.

Saxfgwmhe a Mfxufsfxxlinvm looczklpfds like a tergikrorcishft and a terrbksojfarist loofddaaks lihke a hMugssvzglimhbc cool

Just imagine wat you wrote unhampered shenanigans

the man is not a muslim His religion was not called out probably bcus he does not subscribe to any religion
but bcus you and dat other guy needs to urgently masturbate on religious bigotry you tag him muslim
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by Farid24224(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
I will explain even though I know you are feigning ignorance

Islam=terrorism
Terrorism=Islam

Muslims are sarcastically referred to as Peaceful people because their actions counter /negate the word peaceful grin cool
So just because some are terrorists how does that make Islam a religion of terror....These terrorists aren't practicing Islam, am busy now that's why I can't open your mind if thinking which has being clouded by unnecessary bigotry... I really thought a Christian would sure understand, but I finally realized that you guys are nothing!!!
Just an atom of you guys are true Christians..
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by gtown: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
SAMBARRY:
continue twisting the Bible out of context wink

Meanwhile when you hear of terrorist attacks, the first thing that comes to your mind is alahu Akbar head slamming people again tongue

Moreover Yorubas say the person you know in the afternoon doesn't require torchlight to spot him

Iwa won ni,otimowon lara cool
But the bomber happened to be one of the hand clappers and waist twisters people again. The report coming in says he did it following instruction from a verse in the Bible.
Hausas have a song which goes ''When rat still everyday but cat is always being the accused, the real thief still remains the rat''
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
gtown:

But the bomber happened to be one of the hand clappers and waist twisters people again. The report coming in says he did it following instruction from a verse in the Bible.
Hausas have a song which goes ''When rat still everyday but cat is always being the accused, the real thief still remains the rat''
grin

Focus!

Anyway you won BECAUSE the dead is dead.its very convenient to lie against the dead because he's not alive to defend himself grin

If you check well Na head slammer and bead counter wey dey lie say Na Christian because when a dog bites a man that's not news but when a man bites a dog it is news o shocked grin
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Farid24224:

So just because some are terrorists how does that make Islam a religion of terror....These terrorists aren't practicing Islam, am busy now that's why I can't open your mind if thinking which has being clouded by unnecessary bigotry... I really thought a Christian would sure understand, but I finally realized that you guys are nothing!!!
Just an atom of you guys are true Christians..
so if they're not Muslims why are they referred to as "Islamic terrorist or Islamic militants" and why the alahu Akbar after murdering people like say alah send am make he dey kill senselessly lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nashville Bombing Suspect Anthony Quinn Warner Died In Explosion, Police Confirm by SAMBARRY: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omoslim26:

Just imagine wat you wrote unhampered shenanigans

the man is not a muslim His religion was not called out probably bcus he does not subscribe to any religion
but bcus you and dat other guy needs to urgently masturbate on religious bigotry you tag him muslim

grin

You're a clown.ufortunately editing will not change the original post tonguegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High Treason For Bazoum: "Stop Provoking Us" - ECOWAS Warns Niger Junta / Fake Kenyan Lawyer Who Won 26 Cases, Arrested!! / Kenya Election: Roselyn Akombe Resigns & Flees To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.