Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

2021: My Year Of Harvest. ??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2021: My Year Of Harvest. ??? (185 Views)

Picture Story Of The Pratical Year Of A Uniben Agriculture Student / Nigerian 1st Class Graduate Shows Off Bountiful Yam Harvest / Scientists Harvest Eggs In Bid To Save Near-Extinct Northern White Rhino (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2021: My Year Of Harvest. ??? by TheMomentumTv(m): 3:42am On Dec 28, 2020
I put it to you, what have you planted in the years before 2021?

The year is obviously running more faster to an end. As the new year 2021 is approaching;
some are working more harder to meet a target made for the year 2020 in the midst of Covid-19.
some are setting new goals for themselves that will launch them into the greater 2021.

As 2021 is approaching, learn how to SET GOALS AND STOP MAKING WISHES. For some, 2021 is going to be great, while some will still complain at the middle of that year as if years deliver to us our desires without our input.

I charge you, as you are starting the last days of this year, even if you cannot plant, cultivate ahead. Let something drive you to the coming year.

Wake as a man and woman of purpose. Let each day matters. Set goals. Get focused. Be determined. Attach your goals to your future.

I dare you to drive the wheel of 2021 with a great zeal.
If you can start something now to make 2021 a year of purpose for yourself, then you can say “2021 is my year of harvest”.

Happy New Year In advance © The Momentum Motivational Tv. Visit us today to stay motivational hydrated

(1) (Reply)

Is 1816 is the "Year Without a Summer."? / How May I Secure A Masters Degree Admission In Latvia? / Universities Students May Not Resume Soon As Ssanu And Nasu To Begin Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.