Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) (32508 Views)

Family, Friends Hold Reception For Winner Of Queen Of Nigeria Institutions / The Pool Party That Got Many People Wasted(wet Wild 'n' Wasted By Dj Val) / My Grandma Clocks 80yrs ( Photos From The Party) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Rebuke: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2020
We over do things in this country. Yhu are closing down a man's business (probably his only source of income ) because he broke covid-19 rule, which wasn't even his fault.

This same government keep violating the right of the citizens and nothing happens.

Irresponsible government acting responsible like they really care about anyone.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by johnson8213: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2020
If it were political rally they will not see anything wrong with it. They will strongly defend it just like when Buhari hired several SANs to defend his O'level he just needed to produce without stress.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Rebuke: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2020
johnson8213:
If it were political rally they will not see anything wrong with it. They will strongly defend it just like when Buhari hired several SANs to defend his O'level he just needed to produce with stress.

Exactly my point.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Oracleforce: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2020
The DG of lagos state safety agency is my boy....with just a call...he will release my licensees or he loses his job
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Yoruba Muslims and party

sad
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by bluefilm: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2020
Bluntguy:
You are closing an event centre for a disease you say is 99.9% treatable?

Everything about the COVID SCAMdemic is ridiculous.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Ijaya123: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Bluntguy:

And who will be responsible for the treatment?
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Alwaysachick: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Lol, e reach to lock abeg
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by one4GOD(f): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2020
JaneYave:
Sad, if only they took caution. They are paying for people's disobedience which will be expensive on their part .
lol rotfl
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by ayusco85(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Sorry to say this but our Nigerian government still dey find work. Everybody should be careful make them no count scores for your head. I bought myself a phone of 185k on my birthday since early December till now i never fit buy sim card put am .... Which kind wahala be this ?

How much is sim card.? Weren't u using a sim before? Ogbeni carry ur L and go
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Bluntguy: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Judgesledge:
So would you like to be among the 0.1% that will not respond to treatment?.
Close your source of livelihood because of malaria nah.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Bluntguy: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Incognito403:

The way some of you reason sef!!!

So because it's treatable, they should throw caution to the wind?!

Firstly, remember that even if 1 person out of a thousand die from the disease, it's a total loss for the family of that person

Secondly, do you know how much it costs to treat just one person?!

ThirdlyI hope you know that once a person is sick there's nothing like going to work for that person again. And that means if he/she has dependents they'll be left to suffer.

Finally, please learn to always think things deeply before commenting. Not everything is about politics.
Are you aware that the lockdown Killed more persons than the pandemic itself? The way some of you who think they reason well reason sef.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by AMvanquish: 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bluntguy:

And what of the .1% that won't survive it.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Babapyro: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Anybody that believes in naija vivid 19 can as well believe that buhari can turn the economy around for the better. Can equally believe that Muhammed is a christian
For once in your freaking lives use your head,thousands are dying around the world daily and you're here saying crap,among all Africans it is only you unintelligent Nigerian crops that is saying this thrash
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
With no nose mask
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Emmaesty(f): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Bluntguy:
Tell this to the people that have died from Covid19 this year
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by ayusco85(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
Well deserved. Even if Covid 19 is not real. Obedience is still better than sacrifice

You are still ignorant enough to say covid is not real? I marvel at your ignorance
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
ayusco85:

You are still ignorant enough to say covid is not real? I marvel at your ignorance
I said 'even if' Covid 19 is not real. I said that cuz that's the belief of many Nigerians.

Don't make any toxic comment on my post without understanding my mindset. Be warned!
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Chicagoesontop: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
ayusco85:

How much is sim card.? Weren't u using a sim before? Ogbeni carry ur L and go

Guy i dey get too many unwanted calls on my current sim, i just need a brand new sim and give the number to a very few people, so i can decide not to be going out with my old phone if i want.who those unwanted calls help ?
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by BreconHills(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
genq:

So we should be on lockdown forever because of covid? .. according to your logic? 99% of the worlds population shouldn't have a life anymore because of an immuno-compromised 1%?

In the history of time, when have you ever seen the entire world shut down over an infectious disease?? - and we've had far worse; Ebola, SARS, HIV, Polio etc..

If covid was as deadly as portrayed, Africa would be a sea of dead bodies right now as we've been gathering like this all year round!

No nation can afford to lose an additional 1% of its people when other causes of mortality are not abating. What you call lockdown is a system change similar to an economic recession that wipes out inefficient or obsolete business models in preparation for a new wave of growth. Instead of losing our people we can change wasteful cultures and embrace better business models. People don't have to die for this to happen.

In any case Nigeria's growth is externally stimulated. Are you going to force other countries to open or retain obsolete models to stimulate your growth? Do event centres stimulate growth or simple redistribute income? Of such redistribution what percentage goes to the bottom of the pyramid and how much is exported by our 1%?

If you want to have an argument on the pros and cons of the new economy please bring it on.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by ayusco85(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kelvin30286063:

I said 'even if' Covid 19 is not real. I said that cuz that's the belief of many Nigerians.

Don't make any toxic comment on my post without understanding my mindset. Be warned!

This is a public forum for a reason. If u can't stand such posts u can leave.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Prophet777: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Malami's son also got married in defiance to Covid-19 protocols and CBN naira-note policies but nothing happened.

The law is made for the poor in Nigeria.
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by Clothingonline9(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Lol � sanwo Olu don’t kill Lagos economy people are moving out to spend money
Re: The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:08am On Dec 29, 2020
he is either incredibly power dunk or incredibly stupid. undecided hunger and malnutition is killin some naija ppl and not covid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

108th Birthday Of Ghanaian Woman With 10 Children, 50 Grandchildren, 47 Greatgra / Lady Claims She Is 50 Years Old, Leaves Twitter Users In Shock / Wedding Reception Price In 1982 (see Receipt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.