Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians (27388 Views)

Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Frankest20(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2020
These guys are truly misfits individuals with useless purposes on earth. Neither of of them is worthy of life
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by AfonjaConehead: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
Alimi reminds one of Afonja

grin
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by psp2pc(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2020
am ashamed that I read this.
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Skepticus: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2020
4X4:
IT SHOWS THAT THERE ARE MANY UNDERCOVER BISEXUAL BATTY MEN IN NIGERIA

Then, you probably have been living under a rock if you just found out about this.

A lot of your so-called rich, responsible and religious (Muslims and Christians) elites are low-key homosexuals. They fund the lifestyles of folks like Bobrisky.

7 Likes

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Kokaine(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2020
okomile:
Both of them are bleeped up
F a g g o t s
Mtcheeewwwww
Nigerian laws is for the poor. Why is Bob risky out of jail. What was the 14years all about. He says it openly that he has sex with men and they pay him. This is public nuisance and he's so powerful that he cannot be checked or what
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Kokaine(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2020
Frankest20:
These guys are truly misfits individuals with useless purposes on earth. Neither of of them is worthy of life
I agree. We have no laws in Nigeria. Bobrisly cannot go to northern Nigeria
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Omoslim26: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2020
The places where this useless set of derange animals grow follow add to there problem

for Bariga you go come dress like woman o men dem go beat dat mumu spirit comot from your body who you wan go call

i don see where 2guys slap one idiot simultaneously them tell am sey guy if you enter this igboroo make you dey waka with sense no dey whine waist for here
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Lovelyn451(f): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Kokaine:
I agree. We have no laws in Nigeria. Bobrisly cannot go to northern Nigeria
lol...abi he'll get more patronage in northern Nigeria
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Dchampion65: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2020
Pot calling kettle black
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Gokoyer0(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2020
I Fear who no know that fact before. Bobrisky gbola must be bigger than that of horse. Na hustle the poor thing just dey hustle
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by bjgurl(f): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2020
Their hiccups
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Gokoyer0(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2020
And you believe him? The guy is straight, my friend. Na hustle the guy just dey hustle.
Kokaine:
Nigerian laws is for the poor. Why is Bob risky out of jail. What was the 14years all about. He says it openly that he has sex with men and they pay him. This is public nuisance and he's so powerful that he cannot be checked or what

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Kokaine(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2020
Lovelyn451:
lol...abi he'll get more patronage in northern Nigeria
the people doing it in the north are hiding. If he does this dressing and passing the streets in a place like gombe, some part of kano where there are endabbas, Kaduna north, I assure you somebody will stab him to death free of charge. They will even enter his house at night to kill him before police arrives

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by cococandy(f): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2020
They have good points. The reason I don’t judge bobrisky’s obviously fraudulent trans thing is that in a way, he’s also paving the path for Nigerian trans people to have public confidence. He truly isn’t one of them, that’s a fact. The notoriety pays him and that’s why he keeps doing it. But he’s bringing the conversation into public domain much faster than it would have been otherwise

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Two morally twisted punks
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Pabloicardi: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
EBMedia:
"He Is A Fraud"- Bisi Alimi Attacks Bobrisky, Says He Is A Threat To Nigeria Trans Community

Nigerian gay rights activist, Bis Alimi, has blasted Bobrisky and described him as a ''Fraud'', IgbereTV reports.

Bisi's comment comes after Bobrisky said he has decided to become a crossdresser to economically empower himself. In a post shared on his Instagram page on Saturday December 26, Bobrisky said he suffered so much as a full man but that immediately he became a crossdresser, he started to make a lot of money.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQoV_UFz1F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bobrisky also revealed that come 2021, he would be going for a gender change in Colombia. He said he saved over $300,000 for it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJQi0bJF_EC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Bisi took to his Instagram page on Sunday evening to react to Bobrisky's post. According to Bisi, Bobrisky is a threat to the Trans community in Nigeria. He went on to describe him as a fraud.

See his comments below.
Mad people
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2020
And they say it's a man's world. Definitely not in Africa.

Bobrisky has opened the nyash of all the red pillers in africa.

The difference between bobrisky and red pillers is that bobrisky has accepted his defeat and has declared his respect for women while red pillers are frustrated closet f@ggots blaming women for their woes. They should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by mechanics(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2020
Both of them are fraudulent people.
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by perdollar(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Parliament of hell fire members, earth branch

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Guide777(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Can you imagine a pot calling the kettle black?
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by Hed0nist: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2020
I no blame the Bros. Victor A.D said it best in wetin we gain: "Too much pressure on the male figure".
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by symbianDON(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
two extremely foolish men fooling themselves publicly
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by shaggyosas(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is just simply selling your soul to the devil. After the fame and money, will he still die like every other poor guy out there? I don't know how people are comfortable earning money through sinful ways and still brag about it? Sometimes, even the imagination of getting money through lottery, makes me feel somehow. I thought he was just cross dressing but going to change is gender is way out of line for anybody. The health risk involved...etc. I know some guys learn to act like women from childhood, but continuing in that path and changing your gender is a no no.
I'm a guy, I get depended on. I struggling every day to put food on my table but I know one day, everything will be fine and I enjoy passing through the journey because I know that they are there to uplift me. #proudtobewhoIam
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
mayklef:
E no easy to be Man 4 this country..... datz y bobo discharge
Problem No Dey Finish
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
chocboi78:
BTW Bob and those people commenting, ion know who is pissing me off the more
Most of them are not Nigerians.

Truth be told, most of them are mad

1 Like

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by HimName: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
If he likes, let me buy the entire Berger, Dulux, Caplux, Finecoat, President, Prestige, and even Eagle paint factories.

Na d Bobrisky wey I know b dis.

Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by lowkeybahdguy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
mayklef:
E no easy to be Man 4 this country..... datz y bobo discharge

problem nor dey finish..
Re: You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians by RSVP: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
I just hope i don't carry one of these creatures come home one day like this...Me that like big azz and bress ehn God. How person go know real and trans like dis for goodness sake.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide & Phyno Toronto Fans Destroy Properties After They Failed To Perform / RMD, Kehinde Bankole & Seun Akindele As Police Officers In "Crossroads" / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.