Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! (793 Views)

Oba Of Lagos Not A Member Of APC, He Cannot Speak For Us - Tinubu / Police Recruiters Drops 'a' 2-1 English Graduate Who Cannot Speak English / Official Thread Of The Bon Nedg Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by enyojo(f): 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
on going on nta, frcn! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by enyojo(f): 4:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
Could you believe that the man spoke hausa and is being interpreted
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by iyatrustee(f): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
my broda i dey watch am oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by enyojo(f): 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2011
Nigeria Nigeria, I cry for you.
Every Dick and Harry rejected from being ward councillor wants to be President
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by vigasimple(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2011
Thank God for MKO Abiola and OBJ, the whole of this country will have been forced to speak Hausa before we can access anything.

Anyone who care to know our political history, by 1983 before Bhuari takeover, and subsequently after that, if you don't have a Northerner as your company MD or Chairman, you have no chance in anything in Nigeria, even people start wearing Clothes like mallam, and some people even change their names to Hausa names.

In conclusion, I am not suprised because BBC Hausa services is the FRCN of the North, they swear by it. They, including Bhuari want to lead Nigeria instead of leading Arewa republic.

I dey laugh o
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by enyojo(f): 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2011
vigasimple:

Thank God for MKO Abiola and OBJ, the whole of this country will have been forced to speak Hausa before we can access anything.

Anyone who care to know our political history, by 1983 before Bhuari takeover, and subsequently after that, if you don't have a Northerner as your company MD or Chairman, you have no chance in anything in Nigeria, even people start wearing Clothes like mallam, and some people even change their names to Hausa names.

In conclusion, I am not suprised because BBC Hausa services is the FRCN of the North, they swear by it. They, including Bhuari want to lead Nigeria instead of leading Arewa republic.

I dey laugh o

How did obj do the magic? By handing over twice to fraudulently elected Hausas in heavily rigged elections TWICE?
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by enyojo(f): 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2011
Lucky enough Buhari has distanced himself from the PDP invented concortion called 'zoning'.
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by enyojo(f): 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
Gaskya, the so much acclaimed BON debate is a comedy show.

Two very dry VP candidates are present.

[size=30pt]PDP is absent again![/size]
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by Azedplus(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
Its very justifiable for BB & CO 2 ve backed out of this debate.I cant believe NEDG is chaired by MR TAIWO ALIMI,a PDP member in OGUN STATE he never see anything wrong in a state being held stagnant by a group of minority, That was his own democracy.The debate cant be credicle.Poor organisation as compared to NN24. BB ALL THE WAY./
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by kasiem(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
Buhari's own will be worst. The only thing hausas know is rulership, nothing else
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by proudly9ja(m): 5:43pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hold on, PDP absent from the debate? From a debate they PROMISED to attend?
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by opalu: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2011
They said this debate is for everybody (the common masses) to watch. But I am in Maitama right now. They just took our light!

How will my folks in the village watch it then if I can't even watch the commedy of a debate?
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by opalu: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
proudly9ja:

Hold on, PDP absent from the debate? From a debate they PROMISED to attend?

You don't know them yet
People Deceiving Party
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by opalu: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
Seriously, as at the time out Nepa went out, there was no trace of Sambo there.
Maybe he has arrived in the middle of the debate
Re: Bon Debate: Undp Vp Cannot Speak English! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-633456.0.html
Please continue discussions here. Thank you

(1)

Why Gej Became The Vp The Jonathan Conspiracy Theory / Efcc After Governors Daniel, Akala, Ohakim, Saraki, And 5 Others / Kogi State Governorship Elections To Hold December 3, 2011 – Inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.