Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T (13780 Views)

Sunday Adakole Ada Who Killed Two Youths In Otukpo Says He Was Warming The Air / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by AlexReports(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2020
JUST IN: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security Team - Inside Source

Following reports making rounds in the media and online platforms that
Jennifer Robert and an unadentifed person were killed at the well attended Ochacho Carnival, held in Otukpo, Benue state ,the Food Basket of the Nation, it has been gathered that the incident reportedly happened two streets away from the venue of the carnival.

Reports earlier suggest that the event which suggested that the carnival turned bloody has been refuted by an inside source who alleged that all the security men attached to the carnival were all tagged and giving the mandate to secure the corporate event to ensure that everyone abide by all COVID-19 protocols.

The said malicious Reports were said to discredit the successful carnival that went viral

An online platforms had reported that gun shots were heard around 11:00pm when policemen believed to be on duty at the event tried to molest fans to the venue.

But an inside source alleged that a drunk gun-wielding Civil Defense officer identified as Adakole Kapon, opened fire on the female victim, Jennifer Robert, over a yet to be established dispute between them which left her dead.

The source stated:
" Let me iinform the general public that the said incident did not occur at the venue of the Ochacho Carnival. The incident reportedly happened at some two streets away from the venue of the carnival.

"An allegedly drunk gun-wielding Civil Defense officer simply identified as Adakole Kapon opened fire on the female victim, Jennifer Robert, over a yet to be established dispute between the both of them and left her dead. It was also reported that a stray bullet hit the male victim who also died on the spot," he said.

After the shooting, report says attempts by Mr. Adakole Kapon to escape the area met a brick wall as passersby rushed to the venue of the incident and apprehended the gun-wielding Civil Defense officer who has been taken to the Otukpo Divisional Headquarters of the Nigerian Police for further actions.

At the venue , large quantities of nose masks and hand sanitizers were made available to all participants in other to prevent person-to-person transmission of the dreaded Covid-19 virus.

"Let me advise rumour mongers and hired propagandists who are out to tarnish the enviable image of King Muhammed Adah, also known as Ochacho, to desist from such forthwith, otherwise legitimate actions would be taken against anyone found wanting in this regard."

"While we appeal to the public, especially supporters and fans of King Muhammed Ochacho, to exercise calmness and remain law-abiding in the face of this ignoble act since the Nigerian Police, Otukpo command has launched full investigation into this wanton killing, we pray for the soul of the victims to rest in the Lord," the source concluded.

https://leadership.ng/arrested-civil-defense-officer-adakole-wasnt-among-ochacho-carnival-security-team-inside-source/

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by ZUKKYY(m): 7:14am On Dec 28, 2020
wahala no the finished grin but wait oo nah wielding gun civil defense the use

1 Like

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by LawLord247: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2020
This issue should be properly investigated. E get why. Well, Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark,TIN, SCUML etc.Visit www. e nigeria .org or click HERE to chat with us
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by longetivity(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=ZUKKYY post=97486582][/quote] az in Ghana Game
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by unity004(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
q
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Khadrenaline(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
How we wan take know the truth bayi
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by sammysmiles(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2020
All this stories does not bring back lives wasted...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Risingblue008(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2020
I just changed my weed supplier yesterday
Pls can somebody tell me what's todays date cos I'm confused with this kind of news

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by decatalyst(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle,e no dey finish ooo.

See as dem use gift pack "choke" a whole Maserati?? shocked shocked

Money dey this country ooo...no let them scam you.

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by IMASTEX: 7:39am On Dec 28, 2020
What matters is that he killed two persons which he must go in for. If not for a joke called Nigeria, why will a Civil Defense be carrying heavy weapon!
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by itsmayiela(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2020
Sure. The organizer of the event must put up a tight defence.
There are many questions that need to be asked.
Why were the bodies of the deceased dragged from the carnival ground to the next street?
Why were armed security men allowed to mix with a very tight crowd (they could have been easily disarmed)?
Why was that tight street used as a venue for such an event involving Davido, etc?
Why were security men allowed to consume alcohol arbitrarily at the venue?
Why did the organizer continue the show after two people were shot and dragged away?
Like I earlier said, there are countless questions begging for answers but let us allow peace to reign.

May the souls of the victims rest in peace and may the organizer of the show, Alhaji Muhammed Adah, Ochacho k'Otukpo, adequately restitute the bereaved families.

N.B. I was in the carnival ground.

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by AFULA(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2020
okay
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Mindlog: 7:42am On Dec 28, 2020
Risingblue008:
Pls can somebody tell me what's todays date cos I'm confused with this kind of news

Brain fog.....check into a rehab.
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by GoshenNLA(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2020
Are the cars going as gifts too? I get interest oo
In another news
Kindly check my signature for high quality jerseys for major clubs and country #StrictlyOriginal
#iSELL #iBRAND
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Ujahp99: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2020
That's a big lie..the girl was shot right at the canival venue. and who is the inside source without identity.i smell cover up.we know that they are no Justice for the poor but God will avenge her soul..
The venue was filled to capacity so where is the covid 19 protocol observed.all we know is that the lady came,was shot together with another person by a yet to be identified man

[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by BafanaBafana: 7:46am On Dec 28, 2020
Let me brush.
Done

Modified: Few questions.
When did Ochacho become a King?
The post says all his fans and supporters...
He is not a politician, which one be supporters again?
He is also not into entertainment, how him take get fans?

6 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by naijadrivablog: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
Rich-ualists.

(According to a popular comedian)
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by otukpoyam(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
Two streets away is still close to the venue
How can someone host such a huge concert in his house abi front of his house? It was madness I tell you. There are a lot of open spaces in that otukpo. Why must it be in his house

For years David Mark did his own Mark D Ball concert in an open space and there was barely issues. The Ochacho man messed up the place was too crowded for an enclosed space

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2020
E be things
R. I. P to the dead.
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Let me brush
Don't forget to use salt

1 Like

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Saao(m): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2020
That ochacho never learn anything from young alhaji. Idoma man dressing like Fulani in idoma land just to please Fulani people. Maybe he's planning to go into politics, by the time we're done with him, he will become humble. King Muhammad in idomaland? Nonessence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by dollarsplenty(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by BafanaBafana: 8:05am On Dec 28, 2020
Saao:
That ochacho never learn anything from young alhaji. Idoma man dressing like Fulani in idoma land just to please Fulani people. Maybe he's planning to go into politics, by the time we're done with him, he will become humble. King Muhammad in idomaland? Nonessence

The Idoma tribe is thicker than any religion that's why we don't play the religion card. Young Alhaji was loved by his people and he legitimately won elections as many times as he contested, he was however rigged out as it was during OBJ era where they wrote results and announced.
Ochacho is also loved by his people and will win elections if he plays his politics right.

7 Likes

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Nato008(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2020
not hating but what are we to call these pics now...

1 Like

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2020
This Fulani conquest is becoming a reality See the horse riding Fulani jihadi king in Idoma. This Benue people are already selling their birth right for those gifts in red bags. Before u know it, Emir of Idoma will load ...99℅

1 Like

Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by damiloladuke: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2020
ZUKKYY:
wahala no the finished grin but wait oo nah wielding gun civil defense the use

Nigerian youth
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by damiloladuke: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Let me brush.
Done

Modified: Few questions.
When did Ochacho become a King?
The post says all his fans and supporters...
He is not a politician, which one be supporters again?
He is also not into entertainment, how him take get fans?

So Dangote does not have fans
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:10am On Dec 28, 2020
itsmayiela:
Sure. The organizer of the event must put up a tight defence.
There are many questions that need to be asked.
Why were the bodies of the deceased dragged from the carnival ground to the next street?
Why were armed security men allowed to mix with a very tight crowd (they could have been easily disarmed)?
Why was that tight street used as a venue for such an event involving Davido, etc?
Why were security men allowed to consume alcohol arbitrarily at the venue?
Why did the organizer continue the show after two people were shot and dragged away?
Like I earlier said, there are countless questions begging for answers but let us allow peace to reign.

May the souls of the victims rest in peace and may the organizer of the show, Alhaji Muhammed Adah, Ochacho k'Otukpo, adequately restitute the bereaved families.

N.B. I was in the carnival ground.

Most of my guys in Texas said it happened at the venue. I'm kinda confused on who to believe.
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2020
angry
Re: Arrested Civil Defence Officer, Adakole Wasn't Among Ochacho Carnival Security T by rovher: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2020
Risingblue008:
Lmaoooo ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ambushes Aid Workers In Borno - The Sun / EFCC Arrests Man For Car Auction Scam. / Vice Principal Kills Principal In Delta School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.