Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead (760 Views)

Why You Should Not Let Anyone Notice Your Debit Card Code / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead by mekuso89(m): 8:23am On Dec 28, 2020
Guys I don't have much to talk. As we all how unsafe it is to buy stuff online or even using our debit cards on ATms and Pos.

So in other to minimise the risk of losing your hard earn money I strongly suggest that you start using s prepaid card also known as AFRICARD from UBA. In case you don't know what prepaid card is I will explain in layman's language,

prepaid card is a card that ls not connected to your bank account. You recharge it like airtime from your bank app.

You can aswell send to some one as gift with money in it which after the person use the money the card will become empty it's not connected to your account.

You can also use it to receive money from foreign sites like bet365. So what am saying is that with this card scammers wouldn't be able to still much from you it's only the amount that you loaded in the card can be stolen

1 Share

Re: Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead by naijadrivablog: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Do they still give Africard? Thought they stopped it years ago.
I used it many years ago for online shopping to avoid issues.
Re: Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead by Merits010: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
naijadrivablog:

Use garberApp to generate free account number
Re: Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead by mekuso89(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2020
naijadrivablog:

they still give the I got mine some months back. (International high (
Re: Stop Buying Online With Your Debit Card. Use This Instead by mekuso89(m): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Merits010:

Use garberApp to generate free account number
How does that one work?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Video Of Children Undergoing Combat Training / Thief Trapped In Hole In Church Wall After He Broke In To Steal. / BREAKING: Army Arrests Benue Monarch Over Killing Of Soldiers In Konshisha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.