Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution (9283 Views)

Dismissing My Petition Would Be Endorsement Of Unconstitutionality - GRV / APC Forum Rebukes Tinubu Over "Ready To Get Dirty' Comment / Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Dismissing Ihedioha’s Application For Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by EM123: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Incognito403:
PDP should please STFU!!!

Buhari has done better than all their presidents combined.

Yes, Buhari is far from perfect and I don't shy away from saying this but PDP has no moral right to utter a word in Nigeria's affairs. Bloody thieves!!!

Ipodian wey dey disguise as Yoruba. We sabi una.

can u please list the things u know buhari did that pdp did not do? and what are the things they did better than pdp?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by EM123: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sirjamo:
Top 25 economy in the World, despite worst oil revenue in 20 years and the most miserable looting mankind has ever seen, carried out by the Poverty Development Party in 16 years. Buhari should be given a medal.

I challenge anyone to name just one oil dependent economy in the whole World that hasn't suffer since 2014. Venezuela even had 2 president as a result of economic crisis. Saudi Arabia cut workers pay just to cope with oil slump. Things would have been far worse without Buhari in power.

u people always keep talking of 16years of pdp in power , what has apc done for almost 5year they are in power ? if u leave apc for 20yrs they will still blame pdp 16yrs.

ARGUE WITH YOUR SENIOR BROTHER

I AM DONE TALKING
wow am happy you are saying this , does it mean without crude oil nigeria can not survive? So if the world stop using crude oil, nigeria will collaps ? Buhari government really need medal for incompetence , lack of ideals , and failure ,

1 Like

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by onoms4luv(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na dem dem.

Make I Fem
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Oketwin(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Incognito403:

Yes, Buhari is far from perfect and I don't shy away from saying this but PDP has no moral right to utter a word in Nigeria's affairs. Bloody thieves!!!

abeg pack well u not making sense,

1 Like

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Idiotseverywher: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Incognito403:

. Is this the issue of tribe or truth?
may your life and progress turn and change like Buhari turned and changed Nigeria in Allah name, say Amen to that,

1 Like

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Sirjamo: 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
EM123:
wow am happy you are saying this , does it mean without crude oil nigeria can not survive? So if the world stop using crude oil, nigeria will collaps ? Buhari government really need medal for incompetence , lack of ideals , and failure ,
My guy, we've been depending on oil since 1974, I hate to say this, but if the world do not buy our oil for a week, we're doomed.

Don't take my word for it, here is one of the world's best economists:

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Lovemaester: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Incognito403:

If with all buhari administration has done to destroy our country there are still fools like this who will praise him, that means buhari can do anything; take fuel to #500/litre, Boko Haram can kill all the students in katsina, bandits can kidnap all the girls in borno, naira can fall to #1000/$, FOOLS like you will keep on praising his incompetence. We are truly bleeped in this shithole
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Incognito403: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lovemaester:

If with all buhari administration has done to destroy our country there are still fools like this who will praise him, that means buhari can do anything; take fuel to #500/litre, Boko Haram can kill all the students in katsina, bandits can kidnap all the girls in borno, naira can fall to #1000/$, FOOLS like you will keep on praising his incompetence. We are truly bleeped in this shithole

Firstly, manifolds of these happened under GEJ's era but yet you all call him a saint.

Also, even in your so-called saner climes, aren't there crimes there. Big big crimes.

Finally, please goan tell your people to shut their baby factories and leave the north with their lives. Stop this hypocritic sympathy.
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Incognito403: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. Is this the issue of tribe or truth?
may your life and progress turn and change like Buhari turned and changed Nigeria in Allah name, say Amen to that,

May your life too turn and change like GEJ turned and changed Nigeria in Allaah's name, say Aameen to that.

If you do, I'll also do.
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by willexyaho(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
visijo:
Going to place with a friend who owns car is life stressing, each time he stands up may be stretching, you have to stand up too thinking that he is leaving ���

Once he is leaving, he will tell you, so don't stress your self next time.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Idiotseverywher: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
Incognito403:

May your life too turn and change like GEJ turned and changed Nigeria in Allaah's name, say Aameen to that.

If you do, I'll also do.
. Amen, say yours let us see
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Latvin: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2020
EM123:

It seems many of us don't understand the impact of drastically fallen oil price on our economy. Like someone said, check out how countries dependent on crude oil revenue have been faring since 2014.

The previous govt earned on average 3 times more revenue earned by this govt and what was done with it than to squander and steal it? Recall by 2014, the then govt had started struggling with salary payments. This govt came in, paid outstanding salaries, bailed out states several times to enable them pay salaries etc. More prudent resource management has been achieved by this govt. If the needful has been done to diversify our economy in 16 years of plenty before this govt came to power, we won't be where we are today. Lets not hide our head in the sand and criticise for the sake of it but join hands to get us out of it by asking govts at all levels to be less extravagant, cut unnecessary spending and set examples of prudence. Then they can earn the right to ask citizens to bear with current hardships as they navigate us away from it.

It will take a few more years but we will get out of this economic situation induced by low revenues.
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Lovemaester: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Incognito403:

Firstly, manifolds of these happened under GEJ's era but yet you all call him a saint.

Also, even in your so-called saner climes, aren't there crimes there. Big big crimes.

Finally, please goan tell your people to shut their baby factories and leave the north with their lives. Stop this hypocritic sympathy.

Where have you ever heard that students were kidnapped from their schools in the south, have you ever heard that farmers were beheaded by animals shouting alahu Akbar. You are comparing baby factories in the south to slaughtering and raping of innocent women and children in your godforsaken north, you are truly a FOOL. I don't blame you, if this country was restructured and no more oil to sustain your backward cesspit of a north, you guys would have sit up. Very soon hand go touch una
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Incognito403: 9:23am On Dec 29, 2020
Lovemaester:

Where have you ever heard that students were kidnapped from their schools in the south, have you ever heard that farmers were beheaded by animals shouting alahu Akbar. You are comparing baby factories in the south to slaughtering and raping of innocent women and children in your godforsaken north, you are truly a FOOL. I don't blame you, if this country was restructured and no more oil to sustain your backward cesspit of a north, you guys would have sit up. Very soon hand go touch una

Lol.

South of cultists and ritualists.

Abeg, I don't have time to engage you.
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Lovemaester: 10:46am On Dec 29, 2020
Incognito403:

Lol.

South of cultists and ritualists.

Abeg, I don't have time to engage you.

Clearly you are shying away from the truth. If your bigoted leaders don't address your bedeviling problems now, it will consume all of you
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Incognito403: 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Lovemaester:

Clearly you are shying away from the truth. If your bigoted leaders don't address your bedeviling problems now, it will consume all of you

You're not shying away from the truth. Those cultists that behead people in your capital cities in broad daylight are definitely herdsmen and Boko Haram.
Re: PDP Rebukes Buhari For Dismissing FT’s Caution by Lovemaester: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2020
Incognito403:

You're not shying away from the truth. Those cultists that behead people in your capital cities in broad daylight are definitely herdsmen and Boko Haram.

Now you are just a fucking joke. Speak truth to your traditional and political leaders, it is sacrosanct

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reports Of A N50billion plea Bargain deal with Emefiele Is False - AGF Fagbemi / EFCC's charges against former Police Inspector-General Tafa Balogun (FYI) / British PM Takes Public Transport To Olympics: Can Our Leaders Try This? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.