Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away (70128 Views)

Fans Throw Bottles At Cardi B At Ghanaian Stadium Concert / Wizkid Looks Like A Child - Slay Queen Reacts To Wizkid's New Shirtless Video / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Brunicekid(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
We all know how this ended grin
Naa so...David beat Goliath, but seriously, this matter naa their own headache ooo!!!!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by addexx: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
David vs African Giant

Bible history on repeat
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Mjpem23(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hazlett1988:
Add Wizkid and Burna una glory no reach OBO,so keep beefing,the more you beef the more he succeed

Your head is paining you bros...
Who be Davido for where Wizkid Dey ?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Hazlett1988: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Shugar1:
i hope u don use ur own glory achieve things for life. Be taking panadol for folk who don't giv a f*ck about your existence. Rubbish
Brah with what my glory has giving me at my age trust me all I can say is thank you God,who God has bless no man can touch,its all about Grace bro and OBO has that grace,so go take a chill pill and sit your Bleep wacky ass down
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Hazlett1988: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=Mjpem23 post=97494637]

Your head is paining you bros...
Who be Davido for where Wizkid Dey ?[/quote
Combine the both of them I still stand by my word them no reach him glory and grace,the more you hate the more he keeps shinning so shut your trap and stop the hate

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
afroxyz:

Seriously, na we you dey ask this question?
It's a rhetorical question grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Awon onijongbon meji
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
wetin Davido go carry Burna eye see I just dey pity am he no know who be davido. wizkid jealously and hatred for Davido is next to norm

But why the hate self? The sky is wide enough for all birds to fly in.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
d same burna sent armed robber to Mr 2kay.... he's nothing but a thug,they will soon treat his fuckup...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
DenreleDave:

I love slim ladies...

Babe, let's have a chemistry..

Can u dm me??
aderenle
so you're now cheating on me angry
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by kenzysmith: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Temysteve:
When Wiz talk, u pple will say his own too much, when he keep quiet u pple will say he's arrogant and a hater. Shey WizKid collect your destiny ni?
I need t know.
He have acted maturely by ignoring both burna and David, what else do you want??
oga why is he feeling too big to feature Davido who he be ? the fact that Davido has feature almost the biggest artistes in the world at Large he is still the most humble artist
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
riyanxeally:
this is the issue burna boy is so talented it don’t matter how dirty his character is I love wizkid n obo but can’t argue burna by far the most talented
You just spoke my mind. To people who loves&understand aw music works, you'll know Burna boy sings better best than OBO. OBO got the Money,fans... Thats why anytime he sings any song, lyrics or no lyrics,d song will b rated high. Burna depicts true 'giant of Africa' , He's talented, burna should just be him,do his thing and act maturely. He's beyond this childish beef. Fela kuti is late but he's still got fans till today, fela kuti never had time for competition ,he was just a crazy,controversial artiste and he became popular world wide, most Europeans see Burna as another Fela kuti, burna should just bone OBO. He's too musically matured for that baby

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Countersam(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Made4naijalove:
WATCH FULL VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXgJfbkCFgA
They don't even use Naija passport again
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Shugar1: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hazlett1988:

Brah with what my glory has giving me at my age trust me all I can say is thank you God,who God has bless no man can touch,its all about Grace bro and OBO has that grace,so go take a chill pill and sit your Bleep wacky ass down
how u choose to accept the message is non of my biz..

Message sent.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by iretiolu92(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
shegzhkn:

Hi, seems i know you for real.
I don't think so
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Silentgroper(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Why you guys insulting davido? that burna boy is so full of himself, don't know why i dislike that guy and his so called musics.
Na davido no come full of himself.
the fact here is burna sings better than davido.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
PenName55:

Sings shit and he is loved world wide for his music.

U really don't know what shit means.
Thank God for his money else OBO sings poo
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Vaiki(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
LuQuLuQu:
They hate David cos he's far richer than them. He is from a wealthy father. He lives in Banana. He has Chioma

Quote me and die before new year
You are a fool to think nobody will refute your stupidity.Death is never in any man's hands but karma visits every fool.. Hoolihi mi ni pi die!!!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by mayklef(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
Progress62:
Your bad mouth You go soon chop beating
abi make I drop my address?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Silentgroper(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
900warriorz:
E go red for Oluwa Burna... grin

Afterall, na same Confra both of them dey cheesy
burna na nbm, davido na sec.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Davido is not any better.

That was why boys treated his fvck up in London a couple of years back.

He and his crew are fond of harassing people, and then shouting, "Do you know who I am?"

As if they are the president of Nigeria or the Queen of England.

Nonsense!!
Guy wey sabi, I just like that, for saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by daniwise(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Ishilove:

It is annoying.

Lalasticlala, please get this rubbish out of the home page

Lolz
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Athemisia: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kingluqman:
How you take know? If you no rich like them.. e go end in tears for you oo. Better repent now!! grin
Shut up! Are you just waking up from sleep?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by mccoy009(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
virginprincess:
Why you guys insulting davido? that burna boy is so full of himself, don't know why i dislike that guy and his so called music.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Centcanada: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
But what is all these nonsense about this Burnboy or burnababy of a guy? Davido to NY own understanding do not look for trouble. Why all these nonsense form these guy for God sake? If is because your music is now so famous and popular that made you to misbehave, have it in mind you have skeleton on your cow board which Devido do not have. Be warn!
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by SirBunky85(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Progress62:
� LWKMD LAFF WAN KILL ME DIE
why the laughter?
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Silentgroper(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
pretydiva:
Two overgrown babies
Yet u wouldnt hesitate to split ur legs 4 dem.
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Debra911(f): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
GeneralPula:
WizKid has always been hating on davido the moment davido became a music icon.. Before WizKid started hating on him, he was in Dami-duro video..

I could remember vividly when Burna was struggling with his carrier after he left Aristrokat records, It was Davido, not WizKid that stood for him. Davido was there for him solidly... Burna even featured wizzy in his LIFE album, yet still WizKid didn’t give a damn about him..

Dotmanz brother is a friend of mine and he was always gisting me then how different musicians are always at Davidos house. He said at times, up to 30-40 musicians all around Naija Dey enter davido house for grooving. He’s a free minded guy, he doesn’t beef nor hate.

Davido changed his house recently. Adjust his life style towards people.. I believed he must have realized that naija people wicked small.. Davido is a glorious boy and they can’t change that!! He has helped & blessed a lot of artist than WizKid & Burna combine..

So after stardom came for Burna, he went back to WizKid and started beefing davido.. Let him continue.

Odo to’ ba ti gbagbe orisun......
If that's true, I have to start liking OBO,i like people with such attributes, cos most times I see Davido as a childish noise maker. Yet, In the aspect of real music, Burna boy is still talented
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Silentgroper(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
riyanxeally:
this is the issue burna boy is so talented it don’t matter how dirty his character is I love wizkid n obo but can’t argue burna by far the most talented
Sorry, u look so freakish .. *shrugs*
Re: Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away by Nerro042: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
kenzysmith:
oga why is he feeling too big to feature Davido who he be ? the fact that Davido has feature almost the biggest artistes in the world at Large he is still the most humble artist

Let me ask you. why has davido never featured Wiz too. Oga both of them have worked with the biggest artists world wide so the fact that they haven't worked with each other does not take anything away from their greatness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.