Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,974 members, 7,828,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" (27947 Views)

Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Victoria Inyama Reacts As Jada Pollock Calls Out Wizkid Over Domestic Violence / Victoria Inyama And Ben Okri's Marriage Crashes: I Want Divorce, He Assaulted Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by Luvvy01(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good afternoon,Please I am so sorry for spamming your DMS
I just need a little help from you which requires just a little bit of your data and NOT MONEY �
I have a YouTube channel where I post about lifestyles,reaction’Vlogs and fashion that I will like you to help me to subscribe to...DON’T WORRY,THE SUBSCRIPTION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE NO CHARGES OF ANY SORT but just a little bit of your time
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAh8ip3qo39Axyn4zJfsvYA
You can also help me by reposting it on your STATUS and telling people about the channel .
Thanks xoxo
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by Donlino123(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omihanifa:
Etinosa the shameless prostitute and a serial nudist undecided

Only God knows what she will tell her unborn child when he/she sees and hears about all these her atrocities angry

She even went as far as using some pages of Bible to smoke weed sad shocked

"THE INTERNET NEVER FORGETS" that's what i tell everyone.... just be careful what you do online in the name of fame.... cos it will come hunting you real hard...
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by engrjoe(m): 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
donbachi:
Dis should be her 3rd child..first was with osagie,second with frank..dont know about dis one.

NOAH!!!
Anyways I am not surprised at this because Osagie and Frank are actually your elder brothers. People think they know smthn yet know nothing.

You sef wan trend for Nairaland.
Anyways if Shekau fit Trend for killing, u can join Lia Mohammed to trend for lies.

Stay focused 2021 you fit trend
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by NobleAngell(f): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
donbachi:
Dis should be her 3rd child..first was with osagie,second with frank..dont know about dis one.
Is it only Osagie and Frank? It's Osaze and John. See your mouth.
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by Liposure: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2020
SavageResponse:

Na Etinosa first start am...Victoria is just returning the favour
victoria will lose this battle (etinosa's mouth is toxic)
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by ladychioma: 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Etinosa the smoker. Please don't drug that baby you born out of wedlock.
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by chocboi78(m): 10:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
SavageResponse:

Na Etinosa first start am...Victoria is just returning the favour
ion think so,read from the genesis
Re: Victoria Inyama Talks About Etinosa's Child: "Hope The Baby Is Not Drugged Up" by Updating9JA: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2020
TMSMedia:
Former Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama has shaded actress and comedian, Etinosa Idemudia after she shared videos of herself while pregnant to announce that she had welcomed a child, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Instagram stories, Oluwa Biko Victoria wrote; "some junkie is now a "mother gogoon' they have also given birth to a gagoon but shame no gree them post father of their baby gagoon'

Recall that in February 2020, Etinosa and Victoria went on a name-calling match months after the former shared a video of herself using a bible as ashtray while smoking.

Victoria called Etinosa out for not apologising for desecrating the bible, and in response Etinosa called her a 'jobless frustrated, retired old mother gagoon.'

Months later, Victoria took out time to shade Etinosa for not posting photos of her child's father. She also referred to a post which Etinosa called out actress Halima Abubakar, for posting another woman's baby's photos as hers.

See Victoria's posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1376949/hope-baby-drugged-victoria-inyama-talks-etinosas-child/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beverly Osu & Nancy Isime Cover The Celebrity Shoot Magazine / Ali Baba: "My Father Refused To Wear Pants (Trousers) Since 1998" / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Awele Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.