Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man (2117 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Nigerian Housemaid In Oman Records Her Boss Abusing Her Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Passcord(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Many times, we all talk about rape issues on ladies by men which resulted to many feminist groups, springing up here and there. The truth is that many men too at some time in their lives suffered this abuse when they are growing up. I have friends who are male and also got themselves deflowered by an aunty of theirs or a househelp while they're growing up and they never talked much about it, because of what the society says.
Our society believe that only the ladies can be abused sexually and not the men because men are assumed to have upper hands and ought to fight for themselves more, than the ladies who are considered as the weaker vessels.
A man by name Oye Bade has taken to social media to complain of the abuse he suffered as a child in the hands of their househelp. According to him, he was consistently raped by the house maid when he was 14 years of age.

https://omambala.ng/blog/i-was-consistently-molested-by-our-housemaid-at-14-years-man/

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by macrodata(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2020
So, old rape stories is now trending again?

All these vachaina people have evil agenda for 2021. Lord watch over your children.
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by doggedfighter(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2020
What
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Jung(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Damn
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by offset67(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
none of ma business

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by naijadrivablog: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
Many are in that boat.
Nymphomaniac housemaids. sad
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by stupidmod1: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2020
enjoyment
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Karemarealty288(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Oya take the attention you are seeking.

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by ABOVEDELAW: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2020
STILL HAPPENING
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
at the Age of 14?
alaye u were enjoying the hotsex
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by Neddstark: 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2020
Something 80% of young boys were looking for at that age. You got it on a platter of gold and you are complaining? Feminism is really encouraging some men to be weak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by SATANNIST: 1:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
thunder fire u. swear say u no enjoy am
Re: I Was Being Consistently Raped By Our Housemaid When I Was 14 - Man by adecz: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2020
⏩⏩You must have enjoyed it since
you were getting & maintaining an
erexion... wink wink wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Man Last Seen In 2012 Is Found Dead In A Freezer By Builders Renovating Pub / Ysl Tattoo Removed Video – YSL Member Beat In Jail Video Goes Viral / Banker Murders Wife, Kills Self, Left 8-months Baby Orphan, Drops Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.