Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,854 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Please Save A Frustrated Brother - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Save A Frustrated Brother (130 Views)

Please Save Me From Lcredit Loan App / Please Save A Soul / Nairalanders Please Save Me On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Save A Frustrated Brother by Seunfunmi92(m): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good morning good people of Nigeria
My name is Seun, I am working with a security company in ogun state. Early this year, I had a need(family) that made me took a loan from one of these loan apps, but because my monthly salary could not cover the loan at once and also cater for my monthly expenses, I started borrowing from different apps to make repayment, now things are out of hand for me, I am seriously indebted with all of them at the same range of due date. As am typing I have more than 4 that are due for repayment days ago with terrible interest late charges coming on them daily. I receive calls with threat daily from these people. Am here to plead with anyone who can borrow me a sum #200,000, for me to spread the payment monthly for like 10months, I don't mind if there is a considerable interest on it. I just need to come out of these cage. And if there is anyone willing to help me with any amount too, I don't mind at all. Am ready to enter any agreement just to proof that am not trying to scam anybody. Please if you can help, please save me. God bless you all. May you not find yourself in my condition and if you are, God will deliver us all. You can check my profile for my email or leave a comment under this post for my contact. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quickbooks Payroll Error 15242 / Full List Of Pastor Adeboye's Prophecies For Nigeria, RCCG, International Scene / Find The Best Online Beauty Shop In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.