Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" (445 Views)

Rate My Cacausian Sherperd / How Pure Is This Cacausian Puppy? / My First Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" by remi4ever(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm excited, just picked up my pup today. She's 6weeks and 1 day.

We headed to the vet to get her vaccinated. I will update this thread accordingly.

What grade of cacausian is she? The breeder said her dad was a first grade. I posted the pic in my other thread.

Re: Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" by remi4ever(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
So I got her pedigree can food, the seller was feeding them on jojo. I couldn't get jojo, so i opted for pedigree.
Re: Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" by remi4ever(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Today is her first vacinnation. We just got back from the vet. I gave her clean water and emptied the rest of the jojo can food she ate from before taking the injection. Now she's sleeping..

Re: Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" by remi4ever(m): 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
She isn't quite active except she wants to eat. I guess she' has not warmed up with me yet... I brought her outside my apartment to see kids and other chickens..

She' played a bit this afternoon, and now she's lazying around again.

She's feeling lethargic as a result of the vaccination. Hence the lazying around.
Re: Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" by remi4ever(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
So I couldn't sleep last night. Zoe was very playful throughout the night. Crying when I don't pay her attention. I took her outside 4 times before day break...

We played a little this morning, making her run after me...

She's getting used to me now..and listens when I say came,at least most of the time. This morning I made her noodles mixed with pedigree can food. And she didn't touch it. She's probably full. I'll leave it for her for when she's ready.
Re: Diary Of My Cacausian Puppy "ZOE" by remi4ever(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2020
I noticed she was breathing kinda heavily and was restless yesterday afternoon, so i took her to a vet nearby. I didn't meet the vet, but the person in charge said she was normal and doing fine. I became worried when I saw a dog chained outside and my mind went to parvo.

I was right, the guy confirmed it. I didn't let Zoe touch the ground tho. I held her all through. And I got her a red leash.

Her poop is watery, and smells badly. I guess this is because she's on pedigree canned food diet. I plan on Introducing her to mashed potato today. I hope she likes it. Now she cries or give me signs when she needs to poop.

grin

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Pure Breed Caucasian For Sale .. HURRY!!!!! / . / What Is The Problem With These Dogs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.