Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) (28517 Views)

Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Alex Ikwechegh Visits Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut Off By Herdsmen In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by potent5(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Correct your grammar first.
Bornu1stSon:
It's like Abians has gotten there own Representative just as Anambra has Bishop Aloysius Ikegwuonu and We in Bornu State has our own Abubakar Shekau.

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by amaham(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Orji uzor kalu hardly interacted with his Dad when he was alive. The Old man is dead and they're doing expensive memorial on his head. It's time to pray against any enjoyment that will wait for someone to die before they manifest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Someone should teach this Albino how to spell his surname...AFO Anu
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by mkoabiola: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jus make this money... Money and money.

Nobody Wil care about ur sources of income

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Omoslim26: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
cooooooks:
This guy will probably try to run for something and with our colo mentality, could win...without substance.

If an old man dat should be in his village resting can win an election with ordinary nepa certificate in this Country

then why cant they vote for this young nigga too
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by DivineDynamics: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by oyeb15: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Inessential charade. They would have bribed d rainmakers, theives, thugs, robbers, kidnappers, bandicts,ritualists in order to have a field day.
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by MediMedi(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
H A N D S O M E
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Igbo people and benz.... They love benz shaaa... Here in village , Benz everywhere

I love that GL parked there
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by henryobinna(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Someone is consistently marketing this Ikwechegh guy on this forum.

What ORM agency that's doing this job, just know that we don't give a sh¡t about him.
Please stop forcing pseudo-news about him down our throats.

Philanthropist ko

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by sheDD(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Men of secret places undecided undecided
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by osusuallstars: 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
This nigger looted Aba north LGA dry for 3 solid years when Orji uzor his uncle was governor and that was the genesis of his rise .

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by ghiloman28(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Racist spotted undecided
Brown14:
Not bad...This is the season of peace and Love.

Fair people always stand out in a crowd and they make pictures colourful and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by cooooooks(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
What is his track record and what is he coming to do?

Omoslim26:

If an old man dat should be in his village resting can win an election with ordinary nepa certificate in this Country

then why cant they vote for this young nigga too

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by cooooooks(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
The colorist does not know that in the abroad, no one is differentiating between fair and non fair black person.

ghiloman28:
Racist spotted undecided
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by henryobinna(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
post=97497466:
Alex Mascot has been on the news on a daily basis lately.
His PR doing a good job for him.
Odiegwu!

Obinna don provoke finish o!
grin cheesy wink
It's annoying to see the guy poops and it makes nairaland front page, he dances and he makes it.

It doesn't take long for everyone with brain the size of a ground nut to know they're marketing and warming the guy up for one political office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Omoslim26: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
cooooooks:
What is his track record and what is he coming to do?

Baba its not just about track record
some people use dat to score points
Owelle Rochas went about doing good not knowing he had an ulterior motive all along
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by johnkay1(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I DON'T KNOW HIM,

BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE IS HELPING THOSE IN NEED,AND THAT IS WHY IM COMMENTING,

I LIKE THOSE WHO HAVE MONEY AND USE IT TO HELP THOSE IN NEED,

JUST LIKE MY WEALTHY PARENT HELP THOSE IN NEED. cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

Anytime I manage to read your comment all I see is Scam Scam Scam everywhere. Who do you this strong thing?
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by amaham(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
osusuallstars:
This nigger looted Aba north LGA dry for 3 solid years when Orji uzor his uncle was governor and that was the genesis of his rise .
Quite true, they were owing workers month after month. I also heard he laundered money for orji and his mum

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by cooooooks(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
People warned about Rochas. He had NO track record. HE absolutely had no track record in Imo. HE was a mysteriously rich trader based in the North that was a magical philanthropist. That is not a track record.

Omoslim26:

Baba its not just about track record
some people use dat to score points
Owelle Rochas went about doing good not knowing he had an ulterior motive all along

1 Like

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1376978/philanthropist-alex-ikwechegh-attends-kalus-father-memorial-service-photos/

Very soon this half-breed will ask to be made governor so that he can continue the good works Uzor Kalu did on Abia state government accounts
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by blacdiamond(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Brown14:
Not bad...This is the season of peace and Love.

Fair people always stand out in a crowd and they make pictures colourful and beautiful.

U are racist
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by descarado: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
The way we worship wealth eeh
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Omoslim26: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
cooooooks:
People warned about Rochas. He had NO track record. HE absolutely had no track record in Imo. HE was a mysteriously rich trader based in the North that was a magical philanthropist. That is not a track record.

So what track records can you say our politifcians that have plunged the Country into profound bad Governance have
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Half breed flatin0, flatin0 apes thinking that marrying white neanderthals will water down their blackness and make them more white... jokes on them, no matter how white you are still doesn't change the fact that you're a flatin0 ape. Once a flatin0, always a flatin0.
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Nelsonadindu(m): 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
I DON'T KNOW HIM,

BUT I LIKE THE FACT THAT HE IS HELPING THOSE IN NEED,AND THAT IS WHY IM COMMENTING,

I have seen him before , philanthropist my foot over stinginess dey worry the guy.. undecided
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
This Odetola pikin will just come online anonymously to use us to catch cruise.

Do giveaway, let us enjoy from your parents' wealth.

I am first in line.

HerMajestyCares:
I DON'T KNOW HIM,

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by rednerd: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
Having known this guy on a personal level

Very personal level , and considering his stint as the chairman of Aba north LGA , I chuckle when I see all these posts about him

We sabi am reach house from uniben to nweke Street to diobu Street Aba, to Abuja

Stop recycling these guys that have proven to be part of the establishment we need to get Abia state rid of

4 Likes

Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Jostoman: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Exaggerated headline Mr Blogger blogger....take it easy. By the way what does that nigga want? Because this well oiled PR for him I'm sure is headed somewhere.....so he better come out on time to tell us what he wants....Abia pikin I don talk my own
May be that is the person kalu want to present to APC as abia governorship candidate.
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by Jostoman: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Make APC tell us say na their candidate for next election in abia governorship election in 2023.
Re: Jubilation, Cheers As Philanthropist, Ikwechegh Arrives Kalu’s Dad Memorial(Pix) by DoubleEngine007: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Political position loading.. They always start with philanthropist this ,Philadelphia that.. Anyways, its all good. I no fit turn enemy of progress undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dokubo - Underage Marriage Our Right As Muslims / Zuriel Oduwole Wants To Be US President / Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.