Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) (35931 Views)

Uche Jombo Celebrates 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by thatigboman: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
obasi101:
This won't put food on my table.... Pls another Better news headline. Something productive cool
is there any news that u will hear in today buhari's nigeria that will put food on your table?
Sai baba! Kidnappings, killings and all manners of criminalities are common place now in ur dear baba's nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
MasterDreamz:

Reminds me of 'The Joys of motherhood' by Buchi Emecheta...I read it last month. (Who ask me? cheesy)

Happy Birthday Uche J.!

Yes who ask you?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by thatigboman: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
osusuallstars:
Uche jumbo , you are a lair , you are my sister age mate, schooled together, you even stole something and was popular in school then .my sister was born 1976,

You are 44years
Q E D
your younger sister's agemate abi

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by mayo47(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
osusuallstars:
Uche jumbo , you are a lair , you are my sister age mate, schooled together, you even stole something and was popular in school then .my sister was born 1976,

You are 44years
Q E D

Totally unnecessary

4 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Rossycee(f): 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hammergirl:
[color=#550000][/color]
I was about saying this.. Abeg help me ask oh
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Franklydes(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
where is her husband or is she don't join baby mama gang

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
goodmorning40:
I think say na halfcast e born
The husband was white
The husband is white, not was.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
is she a single mom?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hammergirl:
[color=#550000][/color]
When you were in secondary school didn't you know the age to some of your class mates or school mates?
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by udumelue61854: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Happy birthday to you !
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by bptc10: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2020
If a man pregnant a woman and not been sleeping with the woman and have sex always there is a 90% chance that the child will be mother look alike, the is science
goodmorning40:
The husband was white
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
bptc10:
If a man pregnant a woman and not been sleeping with the woman and have sex always there is a 90% chance that the child will be mother look are like, the is science

Really..
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by goodmorning40: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
onyechez:

I think say she divorce
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
goodmorning40:
The husband was white

Na that Lagos honourable be the father of the child,
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Zetty177x: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
51?

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Aksnoopy: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please where is her husband?
He is supposed to do the singing, not her son. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Aksnoopy: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
osusuallstars:

You are 44years
Q E D
Oga, Nigeria alone is enough for anyone to reduce their age. So please say something else, your country itself is a white man's fraud.
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by anambraamaka: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Cute
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
44Bulldog:

Both of una get issues before
lolz,the guy frustrate no be small
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by iswallker(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2020
Olodos - multiple use of one word in the same sentence is a no-no.

undecided
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by bptc10: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yes you must sleep and have sex with your wife always if you want your children to resemble you, you can ask Google for answer
IJEYdiamond:

Really..
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Digmygold: 10:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
onyechez:

Meant to.say her ex husband is white.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
osusuallstars:

You are 44years
Q E D
Nigeria. women and girls all have. football age, free her and Low her to enjoy he football age
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Funflipper: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
goodmorning40:
The husband was white

Nah not white. Must be from puerto rico
Re: Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 41st Birthday; Her Son, Matthew Sings For Her (Video) by Funflipper: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Aksnoopy:
Please where is her husband?
He is supposed to do the singing, not her son. grin

The low-life husband has already moved on to the next foolish pussy to impregnate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Charged With 36 Counts Of Advanced Fee Fraud (Photos) / Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House / Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.