Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) (32541 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee / COVID-19: UBA Donates ₦5 Billion For African Fight Against Pandemic / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Future Governor?

God forbid
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by ejanla077: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
NkemChukwudi:

Yes, that’s a VALID question, even in this instance.

The money was donated by well meaning Nigerians. Go to the hospital the names of the donor re written on a plaque.. There families are entitled to free medical care in the hospitals.. I kno this because my family benefit from the one at Nnewi because we donated money for its construction
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by Zejie: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
This is what I expect from South east politicians and elite, not to be doing philanthropic activities and flaunting their wealth in the north, Lagos and South South. They should develop their state and homeland. This is a kind gesture. Kudos to the people of Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by SirBigH: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
First, I find it laughable and offensive to the sensibility of all Anambarians and friends of Anambra State who contributed to this important project when the OP attributes this to Senator PIU alone.

This financed by a group of people, about 380 in number under the name Anambra Progressives Forum and Development Union. Senator Ifeanyi Ubah happens to be the convener of the group.

While we commend him for assembling men and women of goodwill together to contribute funds for this which according to him amounted to N479M, it is wrong to attribute this project solely to him as the chief sponsor.

The Anambra Progressives Forum has in its fold noble men and women who are driven by the desire to develop the state with their resources.

So OP, the narrative is not complete. No, it's not.

No doubt PIU is a good man and should be commended for everything good and positive he represents but making this appear as if he singlehandedly pulled this one off is wrong.

I however wish him well on his ambition come 2021.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by IDENNAA(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm sure people like you haven't left the shore of Nigeria, maybe you need to travel out more to see what we call a world class hospital, not the mediocre you are celebrating

Don't be ignorant and don't make assumption.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by Ghokes(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
Akin Alabi should see this
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by hotseat: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
God! When will thou raise forth such men like Senator Ifeanyi Uba in Delta State?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
I need money in this life
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by chijokz(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
You bloggers just call any name, have you ever seen a world class hospital? this hospital might be good but it can never be a world class hospital
You hit the nail on the head.
Keep in mind most of these bloggers haven't been overseas to such world class and technologically advanced hospitals or centers to compare with.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by Gamesmart: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
BigSarah:
Seems Uba is trying to compete with Godwin Maduka ...anambra has Two world class medical centers in one year, to the gain of the people !

World class?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some of you are true illiterates.

Go and get visa, girl. grin
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by EmekaA125(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Laudable, massive and commendable. God bless Sen Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by EaglesEyes1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Our Father Almighty God continue to bless Chief Ifeanyi Uba.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by ifejobi55793: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
If all this ndi anambra rich moguls put Head together, the whole state would look like Dubai. There are blessed with so many rich men.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by amadice(m): 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
galaxylauncher:
Senator Ifeanyi Uba has commissioned the hospital he donated to UNIZIK, Awka. He had earlier concluded plans to build 3 hospitals in the 3 senatorial districts of Anambra State. Two out of the 3 hospitals have been completed so far.

He had earlier donated one at NAUTH, Nnewi which Anambra South district. The one for Anambra north district is under construction.

Today, he has commissioned the one in Anambra Central which is in Awka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cr3Que__Fk

MR REPORTER, THIS HOSPITAL WAS BUILT BY ANAMBRA PROGRESSIVES IN WHICH IFEANYI UBAH IS A MEMBER AND NOT HIM ALONE GET ZHE FACTS RIGHT. check the video, you will see a marble inscript are the names of the members.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by sulaak(m): 12:57am On Dec 29, 2020
whizzler:

If all those that stole from the country can put them into use like this then who cares where they get the money from. Imagine we'll equipped hospitals like this in all wards of the country. Then some use the money to set up industries too

You are wrong in your assessment. An unrepentant thief can never improve Nigeria, the investment is just being used to carry favour from the electorate so that he can continue stealing.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by sulaak(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2020
IDENNAA:

I will respect a man who stole but used it to build social amenities than the one who stole and saved the billions in a foreign account. But , I dont suppprt looting and neither did I say Ifeanyi Ubah stole money.

I can never reduce my values to the point of respecting a thief!

I respect a man that worked hard for his wealth and invested it in the social well being of his community.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by InvertedHammer: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2020
/
Within 4 months? That’s for service to humanity. The sooner, the better.

When is the much touted biggest medical research center in Umuchukwu going to be functional? Or is it for just ego massage and gubernatorial campaigns? We need African scientists to move in there for COVID-19 vaccine R&grin. This is the time we need it the most and not on the front pages of blogs.

/
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by adadike(f): 5:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Biko, ifeanyi Ubah we need something like this in ihiala. Obi Jackson is doing great too.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by gwafaeziokwu: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2020
This is good. Ife mebe na be anyi.

We can do this ndi Anambra. We need something like this in every community in Anambra state.Ifeanyi Ubah and Anambra progressives should widen the net of their membership.

We have the men and women that can turn the fortunes of our states. Eziokwu.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by Franky9584(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2020
nice one .that's very good of him.
but plz u Wana ask...where is this hospital situated
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by tonyson010(m): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Lovely about Anambra
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by stasius: 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
The competition in Anambra is on! Election don dey come.
Smiling with my voters card.
Re: Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) by Unklekelvin: 6:56am On Jan 18, 2021
prigoz:
Let's call a spade, a spade, if 10% of our reps are doing as this senator irrespective of what people are saying, that it has political undertones, Nigeria would have been a better place. Infact his building at NAUTH permanent site Nnewi is what we are using as spring board for us to move to the permanent site and his building is standard one.
bro can I pm you? I want to ask you something regarding NAUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hospital Produces Wrong Corpse Of Nurudeen Alowonle For Burial / UK Revokes Doctor Oluwafemi Tijion Esho License Over Sex For Free Botox / Meningitis Outbreak In 16 States In Nigeria. See Affected States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.