Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:01 PM

Changes In CAC - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Changes In CAC (1061 Views)

CAC Query. Change Of Commencement Date In CAC Registration / Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changes In CAC by elyonchee(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
Due to the new Company and Allied Matters Act of 2020, new changes are undergoing in the CAC portal for now.
New additions like new forms for the limited liability partnerships and limited partnerships will be added. Also forms have been changed. People that are not Accredited agents, may require the authorisation of the directors, sole proprietor or trustees to operate an electronic account and submit documents on behalf of the company/business name/LP/LLP or IT.
Another form introduced, is the PSC form persons with significant control in the entity.
Persons with significant control has more shares and power to remove directors or appoint directors.
Services after the upgrade will resume on the 4th of Jan, 2021.
As an accredited agent and required by CAC, I will be going for my revalidation. So, I will resume services shortly.
For company registration, business name, incorporated trustee or any other Registration or post incorporation, will be done from after my revalidation.
Call or Whatsapp
08117409752 or 08139095734
Re: Changes In CAC by elyonchee(f): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
elyonchee:
Due to the new Company and Allied Matters Act of 2020, new changes are undergoing in the CAC portal for now.
New additions like new forms for the limited liability partnerships and limited partnerships will be added. Also forms have been changed. People that are not Accredited agents, may require the authorisation of the directors, sole proprietor or trustees to operate an electronic account and submit documents on behalf of the company/business name/LP/LLP or IT.
Another form introduced, is the PSC form persons with significant control in the entity.
Persons with significant control has more shares and power to remove directors or appoint directors.
As an accredited agent and required by CAC, I will be going for my revalidation. So, I will resume services shortly.
For company registration, business name, incorporated trustee or any other Registration or post incorporation, will be done from after my revalidation.
Call or Whatsapp
Re: Changes In CAC by iceboy4752(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
elyonchee:
Call or Whatsapp

How did you become an accredited agent please, what are the requirements?

1 Like

Re: Changes In CAC by elyonchee(f): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
iceboy4752:

How did you become an accredited agent please, what are the requirements?
it is only for lawyers, chartered accountants, accountanta and chartered secretaries. You must belong to these professional bodies, before you become one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is UBA Visa Africard Still Working With Paypal (lst)? / I Was Scammed By This Moniker (fineman) / I Have 2M Naira.... Please What Good Business Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.