Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,689 members, 7,813,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) (995 Views)

Lcredit Loan App Is A Criminal Organisation Owned By The Chinese. / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by LordLugard1: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
I wanted to pay my son school fees but
my company did not pay salary on time, so I opted for Lcredit. Loan. After I applied for M30000 because I taught their interest rate is low according to their. Adverts.

This people charged me N4725 as administration fee. I don't know.what that is for.
Then interest for two weeks was N3150
So the total amount I was to pay. back was. N37500 within 2 weeks.

After two weeks I could not pay. Because my department was undergoing Auditing and until they finished before we could be paid according to the ceo.
LCredit started adding 2.5% daily default charges to my loan. After10 days of default the loan was getting to 50k. They called me to add at least N10k to show that I am not running of which I. did. After 17days they start calling almost everyone on my phone contact including messages threatening to report me to credit bubur, I added another N15k so that the 2.5% daily will not be too much. Finally I was paid my 2 months salary arrears ao I paid another N26,230 to clear the loan.

What pain me most was that I didn't bother to read the lengthly terms and conditions to realised the. 2.5% daily additions and this is mistake many Nigerians make.
It is a trap set by loan sharks. Becareful.

They gave. me N29,625 but I paid back N51,230 within 1 month and
10 days
Including. calling everyone on my contacts and threats

Re: Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by dollynnn(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
The take-home point is: "avoid these shark loan apps completely "
If you must take a loan from them,get ready for the drama and brouhaha that come with it
Re: Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by DonBenny77(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na you go pay na
As for me the moment they call one of my contacts I seize to owe them.
I no kuku dey shame again. Na dem go later dey beg me to pay back only principal amount

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by fringz11(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2022
once you text my contact...you don forfeit the repayment
Re: Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
This one strong oo
Re: Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
Na them sabi... once you call/text my supposed contacts, sorry oo.
Re: Why You Should Run Away From Lcredit ( Loan App) by LordLugard1: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Na them sabi... once you call/text my supposed contacts, sorry oo.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Verified Paypal Exchanger / Fcmb Offer Starts On October 16 At N14 / How To Open A Domicilliary Account With Guarantee Trust Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.