Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Whatsapp Massive Sales Mastermind. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whatsapp Massive Sales Mastermind. (129 Views)

Court To Deliver Judgment March 26 On Alleged Kidnapping Mastermind In Kanocourt / Ijebu Igbo Crisis: Police Arrest, Quiz Alleged Prime Suspect, Mastermind / Mastermind Ebook To Master Forex Trading For New And Existing Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Massive Sales Mastermind. by Daniegold(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
With the over 1 billion active users on Whatsapp, why do you find it difficult to get customers?

What if the country goes on a full lockdown by January 2021?

What will happen to your business again?

Will it also be on lockdown like it was before?

Will it suffer low sales?

With the over 1.5 billion active users on Whatsapp, have you thought of using it to get sure customers and make massive sales?

After uploading your product and services on your status for months, no inbox yet. Even if they do, they end up with ‘‘I will get back to you’’, ‘’why is yours too expensive?’’

Is Whatsapp marketing that hard? NO!

You still haven’t understood how to utilize your whatsapp to get customers.

During the previous COVID 19 lockdown, one of my neighbours was locked up for 2 days in a Police station because she opened her shop longer than the time stipulated by Lagos state. When I heard the news, I felt so pained because she was a widow with 4 children.

Eventually, money was contributed and she was bailed out. I went to see her and she told me that she was waiting for one of her customers to come and collect the product she booked down before she got arrested. Her story was so touching that I had to help her make massive sales using Whatsapp without going to shop.

It was a 5 days training, but guess what?

In less than 3 days, she had gotten 27 confirmed Order and potential customers.
Customers came with their usual ‘I will get back to you’ and other objections, but with the Result Proven Formula on CRUSHING WHATSAPP SALES OBJECTION I taught her, she was able to make 25 people pay. The remaining two paid at the end of the months. That’s how effective this is!

Now I want to help you make more sales using your Whatsapp, so I am inviting you to WHATSAPP MASSIVE SALES MASTERMIND.

In this 2 days mastermind, you are going to be learning

1. How to attract more sales for your business using Whatsapp

2. In-case you don’t have business idea to start with, I will be showing you cash vomiting business opportunities you can start with using Whatsapp.

3. How to create an Irresistible offer that will make customers beg you to take their money.

4. I will show you how to run Online Ads to get massive customers flooding your Whatsapp inbox daily. I mean Massive Potential Clients. I bet you on that!

As if these were not enough for you.. I will be giving you 3 Premium Bonuses For Free.

1. A Premium App that will extract all the group members’ number from any Whatsapp group so you can send them a Broadcast Message all at once. Price: $7 (N2,450)

2. The Result Proven Formula on CRUSHING WHATSAPP SALES OBJECTION that will give customers no other reason than to buy from you. Price: N5,000

3. A Secret Edition of a Premium Ebook that will Teach you Hot Marketing Secrets and will help you get as many clients, customers and sales both Online and Offline as you can possibly handle.
Price: $16 (N5,600)

All these Bonuses are worth N13,050

Dont fear ooh. Relax!

But I am going to make it easily accessible and affordable for everyone because I want your Business to encounter massive change by 2021!
By giving all these at almost free!

YES
So for a Christmas Bonus Price of not even N10,000

Not even N5,000.

Just N2,000

So at a Mouth-watering Christmas Price of N2,000 you will learn how to utilize your Whatsapp for more Sales and Customers.

But Wait oh
That’s less than the amount for your Data Subscription In A Month!

That’s also less than the Price for that Sharwarma and Pizza oooh....

So think carefully about that offer I gave you.

Now let me tell you another good news!
That my neighbour I told you about earlier above has promised to pay N500 for the first 26 people to book their seats. So that means if you are among the early 26 people, instead of you to pay N2,000 you will rather pay N1,500.

So what are you waiting for? Simply Text " I BOOK MY SEAT’’ to 07083619556 and get in FAST before it gets full.

The FIRST 26 PEOPLE TO REGISTER: N1,500
LATER PRICE : N2,000

Lastly, consider your business and take this opportunity to get many Clients, Customers and Sales using just Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

P3s Launches 1k Challenge To Sponsor 100 Students For Waec, Neco Examinations / Attitudes You Will Still Carry From 2020 - 2021 / Influx Of Beggars Worries Osun Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.