Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? (16950 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Nigerian Song So Far In 2022? / Wizkid Sets Record -1st Nigerian Album To Spend A Year On Billboard Charts / Burna Boy’s ‘Twice As Tall’ Most-streamed Nigerian Album On Spotify In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by njelrapheal: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yuneehk:
Haaaa, Chike's Boo of the Booless takes this one hands down for me.
such clear eyes. Nice eyes h have got
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Delebams: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Carpe deim by Olamide
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
pyro62:
Omah lay album. Is the best in 9ja this year.. All the big artist albums are all hyped and cannot compare to this putting sentiments aside

Omah Lay does not have an album.

5 tracks with less than 20 minutes of play cannot be categorized as an album.

What Omah Lay's got is an E.P, not album. It is an album when you have about 12 even 14 songs with more than 40 minutes of play, not 2 minutes of lo lo lo..

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
Life no easy by EmekaBlue
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Yuneehk(f): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
njelrapheal:
such clear eyes. Nice eyes h have got
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Acidosis(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Chike's Boo of the Booless

Listening to this guy's album now. Omo, I have skipped about 3 already.

Not a fan of highlife abeg. Highlife should be left for Church choristers.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Kingosytex(m): 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Tekno's Old Romance is the real deal.
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by oluwa5418: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
This made in lagos album has been on repeat on my player since it dropped. I mix it with Twice as tall from time to time. I will listen to the others from 2021.
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Petersamuel8(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
1. Wizkid-made in Lagos
2. Burna Boy-twice as tall

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by TheRealestGuy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm disappointed no one mentioned Roots by The Cavemen.

I understand though, not surprised.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Acidosis:

What Omah Lay's got is an E.P, not album. It is an album when you have about 12 even 14 songs with more than 40 minutes of play, not 2 minutes of lo lo lo..

The oma lay songs too poor abeg

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
anambraamaka:
I only listen to Hiphop,

I think Illbliss And BosaLin "Better Late Than Never"
Are the dopest Album I heard in 2020

Every song on repeat.

https://audiomack.com/bosalin/album/better-late-than-never

I missed this . . . Will check it out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
Periklis:
Now here are the top finalist

5. L. A.X Zaza vibes
4. Fireboy DML APPOLO
3. davido A better time
2. Chike Boo of the booless
1. Burna boy Twice as tall

anything that doesn't follow this sequence then you don't know music
U know music yet Wizkid album couldn't make the list. Lol
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by pyro62(m): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
Acidosis:

Whatever you call it, it's still better than the noise Davido and wizkid made in the name of 2020album. If they sang those trashy tracks as upcoming artist, them no go blow!
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
A-Q's God's Engineering

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Thewizardof0zil: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
Made in Lagos. - Wizkid
Carpe Diem. - Olamide
Twice as Tall. - Burna Boy
A Better Time. - Davido
Roots. - The Cavemen
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by slodot2000: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
For me.. Illy Chapo X is the best hip hop/Rap Album of the year

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Get layd
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by zeezee007: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Reminisce
Vibes & isha allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by StonedLex(m): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yellow by Brymo

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by K4daniel: 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Chris morgan. Yaweh!!Ope!! Chidinma

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Abagworo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Chike's Boo of the Booless

Best in quality. The guy is a genius

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by zeyheed(m): 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
DanceVille:
Good evening Nairalanders! Hope you're enjoying the festive break and compliment of the season...... wink wink wink

The year 2020 has been a rough years for some Nigerian musicians and had been a blessings in disguise for some musicians in which they broke out to the limelight and got more fame and publicity through their activities in musics.

Many albums lemme say many interesting albums were released in the year in which Nigerians music lover are been entertained and flexxing with it.

Albums ranging from Davido "About time".... Wizkid "Made in Lagos" Olamide "Carpie Diem" Burns Boy "Twice as tall" and many more.

What's your favourite album of the year and give us the reasons why you chooses it to be your album of the year ..

************. **********

Mine is Olamide "Carpie Diem"... Looks very entertaining and full of vibes... Especially the triumphant in which he sang about how he looses his dad and mum in which they were unable to eat the fruit of their labour.
The best is still qdot #alagbethealbum
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by hartson(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2020
Music in Nigeria is trash.I like American R & B till eternity.
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Oyinladephilip(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
CARPE DIEM - Olamide

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Apktotheworld: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
DanceVille:
Good evening Nairalanders! Hope you're enjoying the festive break and compliment of the season...... wink wink wink

The year 2020 has been a rough years for some Nigerian musicians and had been a blessings in disguise for some musicians in which they broke out to the limelight and got more fame and publicity through their activities in musics.

Many albums lemme say many interesting albums were released in the year in which Nigerians music lover are been entertained and flexxing with it.

Albums ranging from Davido "About time".... Wizkid "Made in Lagos" Olamide "Carpie Diem" Burns Boy "Twice as tall" and many more.

What's your favourite album of the year and give us the reasons why you chooses it to be your album of the year ..

************. **********

Mine is Olamide "Carpie Diem"... Looks very entertaining and full of vibes... Especially the triumphant in which he sang about how he looses his dad and mum in which they were unable to eat the fruit of their labour.

Brymo's Yellow album

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yellow - Brymo.

The album is one of the greatest ever to come out of the Nigerian space.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Dovegrey: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omah lay Godly. the song dey burst my brain
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by shigo20(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
don't drag it carpe diem
Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by amalab30(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yellow - BrymO
Lucid - Asa
Twice as Tall - Burna
Yes and Amen - Tope Alabi

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Veezybaba: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
TheRealestGuy:
I'm disappointed no one mentioned Roots by The Cavemen.

I understand though, not surprised.
you sabi bros. I salute you and may the bringer of good news "obiageri" deliver good news to your doorstep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Favourite Nigerian Album For The Year 2020? by Donspicey: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
anambraamaka:
I only listen to Hiphop,
I think Illbliss And BosaLin "Better Late Than Never" Are the dopest Album I heard in 2020
Every song on repeat.
https://audiomack.com/bosalin/album/better-late-than-never

Bosalin na murderer........

Killing every beat back to back........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Black Sherif & Others Call For Reduction Of Foreign Music In Ghana / Best Of WIZKID In 2015 [audio And Video Download] / Iyanya's le Kwa Ukwu Video-Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.