Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! (789 Views)

OAU-Ife Students Fetch Water From Stream (Pictures) / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! by muyeskin(m): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2007
Of the greatest Ife Student, Articulate Ife Student, Evanconcious Ife Student, Just want to ask if anybody has the idea of when this whole thing will come to an end, (I mean the long time strike) Cos am really tired of being at home.
Hope to hear from anybody, wink
Re: Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! by solomonwis(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2007
would advise that you stayu glued to your TV set this night and listen to the network news.

The strike is over!Don't you get it?Don't make me angry o.I said the strike is over abi na wetin sef?(Just kidding)

The strike is over!sefini!.

Regards.
Re: Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! by samexangel(m): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2007
Of the greatesttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt IFE
Ever conscious ifeeee
Ever militantttttttttttttt IFE
Ever Strikinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn IFE.
Why now, u suppose answer that one too.

anyway, muyeskin, i will advise you pick ur books right now and run to AWO CAFE
Dont be surprised if the exam starts nextweek.
take care.
Re: Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! by RemmyAlex(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
Hello,
You guys are ridiculous, i had that exam will start by Thursday, this pple want kill us, i never read anything at all instead runing after business here and there.
keep In touch,
see u imn school on Sunday
Re: Of The Greatest Ife Students, Any Info! by muyeskin(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2007
Of the Greatest Ife, Articulate ife, Ever militant ife, Im happy we are resuming now but the issue is that ive not read at all, But still happy we are resuming

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Post-ume Date / Urgent Vacancy : Apply Now / Professional Exams Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.