Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pls How Can One Withdraw Funds From Passfolio Account To Nigerian Bank Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls How Can One Withdraw Funds From Passfolio Account To Nigerian Bank Account (1298 Views)

Withdraw Funds From Your Permanent Limited Paypal Account / Take Your Investments Abroad. Invest In The US Stock Market With Passfolio! / Here Is Everything You Need To Know About Passfolio US Stock Trading App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can One Withdraw Funds From Passfolio Account To Nigerian Bank Account by Susily(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello great people, compliments of the season

I'm comparing and contrasting Trove and passfolio investment apps. Passfolio doesn't charge commission on trades unlike Trove that charges 1% and exchange rate on passfolio looks more favorable

But my problem is that passfolio doesn't have in-app messaging where you chat with customer service in real time unlike Trove where I can chat up customer service and get swift response from them

But the most important issue of concern to me is how to withdraw funds from proceeds of sale of stock into my Nigerian bank account and the fees required to achieve it

And between Trove and Passfolio, which one is better to use in your opinion and why

Thanks a lot for your anticipated response

(1) (Reply)

Does Google Stock Lack Value / Make $500 In A Week Without Any Investment / Swiftwealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.