Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song (469 Views)

Meet The 3rd Tribe Larger Than Igbos in Nigeria.. / Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song / Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song by LilTyRoNe: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi igbo nairalanders i used to hear an igbo ogene music growing up and I don't know who the artist is, the lyrics is kind of vague but I seem to recall some of it being "Uwa Lee na ndele but ije elu oh Uwa Lee na ndele but I need elu onye solu uwa nemesia oga di mma", and the second song has a chorus that goes like "egwu ndi oma onye nka puta onye anyi nnaya obu so mmaya ka unu na añu n'elu uwa" that is the most I can recall of the song I know that the ogene band hails from anambara but I don't know their name and the name of the songs your help would be appreciated thanks. Sorry if my igbo sounds weird
Re: Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song by shadeze: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
The song title is "ndidi bu ije enu"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song by Shellsploit: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
LilTyRoNe:
Hi igbo nairalanders i used to hear an igbo
ogene music growing up and I don't know who the artist
is, the lyrics is kind of vague but I seem to recall some
of it being "Uwa Lee na ndele but ije elu oh Uwa Lee na
ndele but I need elu onye solu uwa nemesia oga di
mma", and the second song has a chorus that goes like
"egwu ndi oma onye nka puta onye anyi nnaya obu so
mmaya ka unu na añu n'elu uwa" that is the most I can
recall of the song I know that the ogene band hails from
anambara but I don't know their name and the name of
the songs your help would be appreciated thanks. Sorry if
my igbo sounds weird

Ogene akwa ndi igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song by LilTyRoNe: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2020
shadeze:
The song title is "ndidi bu ije enu"
Thank you very much
Re: Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song by LilTyRoNe: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2020
Shellsploit:

Ogene akwa ndi igbo
thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Igbos In The Forum Help Me Out With The Name Of This Song by Shellsploit: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2020
LilTyRoNe:
thank you brother

wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Complain About Western Culture Yet Japan To Western Countries? / The Alleged Killling Of Ihedigbo Mbaukwu's Mother By Village Deity Over Adultery / Greatest Document Ever Written?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.