Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541886 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bmyc: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
scheme124:
Let us wait an see the next line of action,the invite will indicate
Marking scheme has said it all let’s wait and be prayerful

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kingdasha:
thank God I score 94

Me i score 101 o..

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EmeraldKing7(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
rerhji:
scroll back the pages, u will see their number ,message them......i had d same issue, was later sent an email to re write
Baba I just sent you an email with my intentions
Pls answer me
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
It is very possible for the cut off mark to be 75%. My old school mate have a friend who said that he got the NCDMB EH test questions a day before the exam. I thought the guy was joking until he sent the questions and confirmed them. That was after we have struggled to write it on our own. The most annoying part of it was that. the guy who got the question wanted to help his elder brother to write the test because he did not apply for the job.
khaleesi:

hmm. I got info from a friend within the week that ncdmb was preparing a federal character template and the list has 800 names. cutoff was 75%. I told her it was impossible that the cutoff is too high and now this. Well, lets see how it plays out.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
bmyc:

Marking scheme has said it all let’s wait and be prayerful
. At moment score is very important but nt necessary condition for shortlisting that is the update just now I got the info, prayer is highly needed for everyone. All the best everyone

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Bomshell84:
It is very possible for the cut off mark to be 75%. My old school mate have a friend who said that he got the NCDMB EH test questions a day before the exam. I thought the guy was joking until he sent the questions and confirmed them. That was after we have struggled to write it on our own. The most annoying part of it was that. the guy who got the question wanted to help his elder brother to write the test because he did not apply for the job.

Oh wow, what did the person now score after writing for his brother?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
scheme124:
. At moment score is very important but nt necessary condition for shortlisting that is the update just now I got the info, prayer is highly needed for everyone. All the best everyone
Thanks for the info
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2021
ogwoliun:
Thanks for the info
People should nt give off ,even person that never expect to get the job will get it base on the new method they adopted particularly those that did exam early in the morning meaning those that did nt delay in writing the exam ,considerations were given for those people All the best. Note: forget about the score , prayer is highly needed for everyone

24 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by villainnotmoobb: 9:50pm On Feb 21, 2021
Every time, people will come here and be asking somebody to pray. We wey apply for Job no know say we go pray? Wo! You people shu goan sidown, jare! undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Midex88(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
scheme124:
People should nt give off ,even person that never expect to get the job will get it base on the new method they adopted particularly those that did exam early in the morning meaning those that did nt delay in writing the exam ,considerations were given for those people All the best. Note: forget about the score , prayer is highly needed for everyone

Thanks scheme124. You are always appreciated for your information.
Pls when is the probable time, they will get back to us.
I pray that luck smile on everyone of us. Amen

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Midex88(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
villainnotmoobb:
Every time, people will come here and be asking somebody to pray. We wey apply for Job no know say we go pray? Wo! You people shu goan sidown, jare! undecided undecided

Prayer is important
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
scheme124:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
scheme124:
Wahala for we wey write for evening be that ooo but anyway we go use prayer back an up

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Simply observing....

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Boss abeg what’s the full details of the method adopted, that would go a long way to forecast and ease tensions.

Thanks for all you do.

scheme124:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Attahir180:
@Lek4sure Thank you for the information about the interview
@Scheme124 thank you for the further explanation.

Your inputs regarding the 600 names sent back to testmi will be appreciated, if it is true..
For this one I don't have an idea honestly, we should be prayerful and patient whatever God destined someone to get it shall come to him,it is nt do or die affairs

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2021
villainnotmoobb:

It’s like you have forgotten your nationality. Don’t pray. No worry, very soon you go see something.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Clinton12345:
Boss abeg what’s the full details of the method adopted, that would go a long way to forecast and ease tensions.

Thanks for all you do.

We should just wait an see,if it favour us no wahala

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2021
Harddiskng:

It’s like you have forgotten your nationality. No worry, very soon you go see something.
Ok don't pray
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
Midex88:

Thanks scheme124. You are always appreciated for your information.
Pls when is the probable time, they will get back to us.
I pray that luck smile on everyone of us. Amen
from nw to month end or first week / second week of March

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
scheme124:

Boss please I sent you a mail
Kindly acknowledge when you free
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kwiineth: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2021
scheme124:

This is really getting interesting.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Harddiskng(m): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2021
scheme124:

Mehn. There are too many factors. Some of us had places to be on that Saturday and came back home late at night (10/11 pm) to write the exam.

It is well.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nuel000: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2021
That's the best boat bro
KingsleyWabote:
Simply observing....
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Clinton12345: 7:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Truth is some people that had high scores in first test got higher in second, also some got lower, some got averagely the same scores, now the time used in completing the test would be a factor, yes people wrote late and there’s a chance it can be compromised, same way people genuinely wrote later in the day and even had lower scores than in the first test, some scores around same.

Ps: how do they differentiate, it’s not even debatable, they would have understood the consequences of a staggered test duration and also the candidates would have done well not to leak the questions.

In all this needs a tactical decision, cos you can’t generalize a punishment to everyone that wrote late, From what time is even regarded as “late”.

I wrote early but this actually the situation of things.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 7:56am On Feb 22, 2021
All these conjectures are bound to show up to cause an illusion when the list is eventually out. Let's forget scores, that stage has long gone. I think we should all just pray for mercy. This is no ordinary board, this is an A-list agency very similar to the NNPC, there are many bigshot interest on this board, someone mentioned that the SP got twenty slots, we don't know the slots given to chairmen of local content in both chambers of the house, we don't know how many were given to FCC members, presidency must have it's own slot, the minister of Petroleum no doubt has some.
Just pray and remember that not all will get it.

13 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2021
Neat!

slydog:
All these conjectures are bound to show up to cause an illusion when the list is eventually out. Let's forget scores, that stage has long gone. I think we should all just pray for mercy. This is no ordinary board, this is an A-list agency very similar to the NNPC, there are many bigshot interest on this board, someone mentioned that the SP got twenty slots, we don't know the slots given to chairmen of local content in both chambers of the house, we don't know how many were given to FCC members, presidency must have it's own slot, the minister of Petroleum no doubt has some.
Just pray and remember that not all will get it.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by villainnotmoobb: 9:02am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by villainnotmoobb: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by villainnotmoobb: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2021
Harddiskng:

It’s like you have forgotten your nationality. Don’t pray. No worry, very soon you go see something.

The illustration is actually funny and quite realistic....but my point is, don't be laying emphasis on the prayer thing like we are not aware we are meant to pray. I hope you get my point.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by subcbouy: 9:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Harddiskng:

gringringrin person wey get high score sef de pray not to talk about floating scores. Nigeria is a mystery country.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by subcbouy: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2021
villainnotmoobb:

The illustration is actually funny and quite realistic....but my point is, don't be laying emphasis on the prayer thing like we are not aware we are meant to pray. I hope you get my point.
I truly understand you, but this country is a funny country particularly government owned company. Before you know what is happening we may spent two yrs on this recruitment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.