Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,083 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539693 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gimli(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
cy4:

Why are they just including this now as part of the requirements, wouldn't have bothered myself taking both tests and scoring high marks. Nigeria and their nonsense requirement standards.

your Score
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
beeberly:

I think the main thing is if the mail comes and they are asking for masters and ppl don’t have what happens next
This is my problem. Alot of 2.1 who had below 75 were dropped and now they will still drop the people invited due to 2.2 after having given them hope while still dropping those who met their criteria without the scores. I think they should have used all those criteria now before sending any invite. Sha their recruitment, their decision

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cy4(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
Gimli:

your Score

82 and 80
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by michaelians2020(m): 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
From all Indications looks like the organizers of this job is not NCDMB first it started as oilandgasjob Nigeria they handed over to testmi for test /exam now testmi is done and same oil and gas job are the very one who sent a congratulatory email... While NCDMB categorically said they are not recruiting.. Meaning this isn't organized by NCDMB but they're aware of the job anyway.. Guys what do you think ??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 11:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
michaelians2020:
From all Indications looks like the organizers of this job is not NCDMB first it started as oilandgasjob Nigeria they handed over to testmi for test /exam now testmi is done and same oil and gas job are the very one who sent a congratulatory email... While NCDMB categorically said they are not recruiting.. Meaning this isn't organized by NCDMB but they're aware of the job anyway.. Guys what do you think ??

From NCDMB themselves
I guess this should help.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulhadi101(m): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2021
We wey score 45% just dey observer proceedings since cry cry

But supplementary list suppose dey na grin grin

11 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by electof: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
This is what I think....

If you get 75% and 2.2 without Masters, you are dropped.

Now, if in your state, the quota is not complete, others with lower marks (either 2.1 or 2.2 with masters degree) may be allowed....until that quota is filled.

That is if Merit will prevail.

Else,

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2021
Most people misinterpreted the requirements for 2.2. I remember people arguing on this thread what it meant. Some said, u don’t need masters while some said otherwise.

But based on the requirement mentioned on the job ad if u read it properly, it said 2.2 must have masters.

Sadly, it’s all a waste for people who scored high and don’t have masters. It’s best to understand properly before applying.

14 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
michaelians2020:
You're getting it wrong. The handlers are quomodo system who created the oilandgasng site for applications as instructed and also testmi site for exams. So test mi is not different from oilandgasjobsng. They were both created by quomodo systems as NCDMB do not have the capability for creating portals for jobs and exams
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
;
abdulhadi101:
We wey score 45% just dey observer proceedings since cry cry

But supplementary list suppose dey na grin grin
. grin lol...I swear.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gbyms: 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol. It makes sense using 75 percent cut off if there'd be no interview and cut cost. But if there'd be an interview, the cut off should be 50 at least.
Scored 83 first test , 62 second test. I'd just move on. I now feel like I should have cheated but Godforbid .

10 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2021
Omo, be like to sleep today na war o. Job matter sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 23, 2021
Gbyms:
Lol. It makes sense using 75 percent cut off if there'd be no interview and cut cost. But if there'd be an interview, the cut off should be 50 at least.
Scored 83 first test , 62 second test. I'd just move on. I now feel like I should have cheated but Godforbid .

Guess there will still be interview. My only concern now is, when those who have 2:2 are dropped, will they just move on with the reminder or make up the number from those who scored less than the cut off? I pray for the latter sha

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 23, 2021
Any lawyer who received invite, should kindly indicate his or her score. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 23, 2021
yusufnussy:
Most people misinterpreted the requirements for 2.2. I remember people arguing on this thread what it meant. Some said, u don’t need masters while some said otherwise.

But based on the requirement mentioned on the job ad if u read it properly, it said 2.2 must have masters.

Sadly, it’s all a waste for people who scored high and don’t have masters. It’s best to understand properly before applying.
That's not true sir. You should note that theres no slot for HND higher or lower there too

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by beeberly: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2021
We have tried analyze all their possible moves and still they still checkmate us . At this point all our predictions didn’t work as we thought in the meantime, pray Nd watch . Cos it be things

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AbcAbcd: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2021
Please can we see the basic requirements again?
Someone should drop the advert

And for those that filled the form, did they request for masters for those that have upper or distinction in HND
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by yusufnussy: 1:28am On Feb 23, 2021
animpuyeE:

That's not true sir. You should note that theres no slot for HND higher or lower there too

There is! Read the attached pic carefully.
It’s stated clearly there.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 1:56am On Feb 23, 2021
Why are some persons excited about those who scored high but have a 2:2 without masters. Even if they drop them, they will still not pick those with PhD but failed the test.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 2:29am On Feb 23, 2021
What will it benefit me to catch cruise at that hot moment?
You guys tend to disbelieve anything.
Abeg shift.

I exprimented it and it worked for me even before I got the mail and you are here denying. I hope it is clear to you now that it is real?
Intels2020:

Cruise on a highway
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 23, 2021
They sent a second email, same content but different email address (sender ) this time. That shouldn’t change anything I guess

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 3:03am On Feb 23, 2021
Oga how far nah? I hope you have your next stage Mail? When I was talking about having 80%+ in both assessment, you were mocking and thinking that you have done an adventurous finding. My 2 scores are 89 & 82 respectively and I got the mail! Forget about that 50 you see..
Burchester:

Hmm at 80%... You that had 50%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:14am On Feb 23, 2021
Usmyne:
Oga how far nah? I hope you have your next stage Mail? When I was talking about having 80%+ in both assessment, you were mocking and thinking that you have done an adventurous finding. My 2 scores are 89 & 82 respectively and I got the mail! Forget about that 50 you see..
Don't be vindictive. Na watin you post people go judge you with. All this shalaye ko necessary, guy.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Usmyne:

Oga relax he only called up what you posted. You shouldn’t have posted it in the first place if you didn’t want it to be referred to.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2021
It is well, I was only trying to prove a point and he was there disproving me.. Someone said people didn't score high from Kano and in response, I was telling him that I know of guys from Kaduna, Katsina & Kano with 80+ with my personal scores above 80 from both test!

Best hope now is getting the APL, the stage of score is over..
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't be vindictive. Na watin you post people go judge you with. All this shalaye ko necessary, guy.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Usmyne(m): 3:33am On Feb 23, 2021
Well I edited it immediately, he is suppose to withdraw/edit his also
Anonymous200:

Oga relax he only called up what you posted. You shouldn’t have posted it in the first place if you didn’t want it to be referred to.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 23, 2021
Usmyne:
It is well, I was only trying to prove a point and he was there disproving me.. Someone said people didn't score high from Kano and in response, I was telling him that I know of guys from Kaduna, Katsina & Kano with 80+ with my personal scores above 80 from both test!

Best hope now is getting the APL, the stage of score is over..
Chief, rest. Congratulations and good luck.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Akexstinger(m): 4:50am On Feb 23, 2021
That’s why in Nigeria, nobody cares how you got there or what you got. If you have to be smart to outsmart the system do it, if you have to cheat to get to the top do it , if you have to dagbo to get things your way do it ... the country is upside down

19 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by aabdulrasheed: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Anyone with HND who got the mail ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Qwertyuser: 6:29am On Feb 23, 2021
People scored so high..brilliant people.
Congratulations to all who got the mail.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Easy499: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2021
People worry for no reason. The mail sent yesterday doesn't state whether you're shortlisted for interview or not. They simply ask u to upload document. That means some people didn't upload complete document.

In recruitment normally documentation is the last stage and it comes after interview. And secondly documentation is always physical not online. No serious organization will tell u to send documents online when they know that people can forge certificate. They must confirm the document with their eyes.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Tonyewarri: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2021
luvahlot:

I got 73. I don't even know if I should be hopeful or just weep
It's the 70 -74% people for me �

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.