Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541425 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2021
Diqsar:
Speaking directly about NCDMB may be an added bonus during the interview and it may be ur downfall embarassed embarassed

Please can you explain further
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Diqsar:
Speaking directly about NCDMB may be an added bonus during the interview and it may be ur downfall embarassed embarassed

It can’t be your downfall by any sense. Which other oil and gas agency is headquartered in Niger Delta? So they will punish you for being even normally smart? Let’s even talk less of the specific questions about the board in the first test.
Bro, this stage of “hiding their identity” has been overtaken by events.
Don’t go and limit your preparations based on your subjectiveness.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
nikola:

They already showed their hand. In the first test, questions on NCDMB surfaced.

I cant remember any question directly related to NCDMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2021
Diqsar:

I agree with you.

it is less risky when you blend with the crowd.

the fastest way to downfall is to be showing yourself unnecessarily.

trying to impress sometimes rub off people the wrong way. it is a 50/50 situation. you may succeed very well or your may fail superbly.

overall, one should focus more on looking humble and staying in the good graces of the employer rather than than trying to impress.

wether we want to accept it or not in most cases the Nigerian job market is shitty. its as if the employee needs the employer more than the employer needs the employee (because in many roles most people are easily replaced)

the best time to show yourself or do oversabi is when they are looking for a technical/physical hands-on skill.

if you want to impress first give them a small dose of your brilliance and if they show positive reactions you can just continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nikola(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2021
Diqsar:

Oh! That's possible. There were questions on NCDMB for EH.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2021
But by the time interview will be scheduled, don't you think they would come out plain as NCDMB.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Diqsar:

Well I’m only sure for the EHP cadre.....so I assume you wrote for GT.

For the EHP, there were actually specific questions surrounding NCDMB. I remember a question about the functions of NCDMB and another question about the former executive secretaries of NCDMB. That, coupled with the fact that it is the only government agency with headquarters in the Niger Delta is enough reason to make them a central point of your preparation.

And, let’s face it, are we (interviewers and candidates) really going to be sitting for an interview and all pretending we don’t know who’s hiring ? Then what do we even talk about in the interview? If we don’t know who’s hiring then we may as well not know their operational mandate.

See, las las, this interview preparation thing is personal. And this is where the difference will set in. So just advise yourself wisely on what to do.

And, I disagree with the idea of “blend with crowd”.....the crowd never get recruited! Do your best research and stand unique.

Be unique, be right and, most importantly, hope on GOD.

16 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by EmekaNwokeEnugu: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
Please have they invited people for interview? Why is everyone talking about likely interview questions?

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2021
Are they suppose to be reviewing 1st and 2nd test questions at this stage!

EmekaNwokeEnugu:
Please have they invited people for interview? Why is everyone talking about likely interview questions?

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MONNEE(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2021
Any substantial info about the interview?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abashir: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
Good day all. Please any latest on interview invite?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
nikola:

Oh! That's possible. There were questions on NCDMB for EH.

Yes true i applied for GT
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timon4real:
But by the time interview will be scheduled, don't you think they would come out plain as NCDMB.

I’m not sure...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
So who will conduct the interview?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2021
I agree with some of the things u said... yes you have to research and do ur best to give best answers. But if they didn’t reveal questions concerning NCDMB don’t over smart and start talking about NCDMB. for you EH there’s a chance you’ll be asked that much but for GT they might just focus more on personality and career goal.

Sanprecious:

For the EHP, there were actually specific questions surrounding NCDMB. I remember a question about the functions of NCDMB and another question about the former executive secretaries of NCDMB. That, coupled with the fact that it is the only government agency with headquarters in the Niger Delta is enough reason to make them a central point of your preparation.

And, let’s face it, are we (interviewers and candidates) really going to be sitting for an interview and all pretending we don’t know who’s hiring ? Then what do we even talk about in the interview? If we don’t know who’s hiring then we may as well not know their operational mandate.

See, las las, this interview preparation thing is personal. And this is where the difference will set in. So just advise yourself wisely on what to do.

And, I disagree with the idea of “blend with crowd”.....the crowd never get recruited! Do your best research and stand unique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2021
Can we have an update? That's what's important now. Scheme? Anyone?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2021
EmekaNwokeEnugu:

Yes I believe that the next step is the interview. I have confirmed that from my source

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by slydog(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
Diqsar:

Yes I believe that the next step is the interview. I have confirmed that from my source
When will the invite roll in?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shola6159: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
��

Highlights from the graduation ceremony of the Vocational Skills Training Program sponsored by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) in collaboration with Industrial Training Fund (@ITF__Nigeria) in Abuja. https:///9avfDOxYCi

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Haxeel: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
Na wa oo grin. So everywhere come quite like this?
People with sauce drop any piece of info abeg. It’s very useful
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by antzlaive(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2021
When dem been dey drop updates, people dey attack them. Make all of us dey look na grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Sanprecious:

What about Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) ?

Is their HQ located in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
You right....moving forward, this particular one is NCDMB.
TammyAnybody:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 24, 2021
TammyAnybody:

Good attempt on sarcasm!

But you just ignored my earlier post where I made reference to the original advert that says oil and gas agency with headquarters in Niger Delta.....
How’s NDDC an oil and gas agency?

I don’t even believe we’d still be arguing about this to this point.
My dear brother, kindly prepare for your interview however you will (that’s the basis for this argument). Mbok how you prepare for your interview is personal angry angry

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2021
Please, who has credible information on when the next set of mails will start to roll in? The wait is long and tiring...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MI6: 2:11am On Mar 24, 2021
Na wa o! Please go to NNPC2019 recruitment thread to see the set of people that had more patience than father Abraham!

Ufuoma90:
Please, who has credible information on when the next set of mails will start to roll in? The wait is long and tiring...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by brill1: 3:39am On Mar 24, 2021
MI6:
Na wa o! Please go to NNPC2019 recruitment thread to see the set of people that had more patience than father Abraham!

grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2021
Sanprecious:

Good attempt on sarcasm!

But you just ignored my earlier post where I made reference to the original advert that says oil and gas agency with headquarters in Niger Delta.....
How’s NDDC an oil and gas agency?

I don’t even believe we’d still be arguing about this to this point.
My dear brother, kindly prepare for your interview however you will (that’s the basis for this argument). Mbok how you prepare for your interview is personal angry angry
Lol, TammyAnybody dey whine you ni o, grin grin grin, as a matter of fact, he was one of those that first brought the info about NCDMB recruitment to this forum, when he even posted the link if I remember correctly, he said he chop small ban.

As regards interview preparation, I believe at this point everyone should prepare as he/she deems fit, afterall na compete we dey compete cheesy wink, if you like say na Nepa dey recruit, na you Sabi. Do as you like naim we dey so!

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 4:40am On Mar 24, 2021
bukhety:

Lol, TammyAnybody dey whine you ni o, grin grin grin, as a matter of fact, he was one of those that first brought the info about NCDMB recruitment to this forum, when he even posted the link if I remember correctly, he said he chop small ban.

As regards interview preparation, I believe at this point everyone should prepare as he/she deems fit, afterall na compete we dey compete cheesy wink, if you like say na Nepa dey recruit, na you Sabi. Do as you like naim we dey so!

The big lady has spoken ; no more qualm!

Good night. Oops Good morning I meant.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Diqsar(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2021
It looks like the number of applicants in EH got the mail to upload credentials more than GT
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2021
Diqsar:
It looks like the number of applicants in EH got the mail to upload credentials more than GT

Why do you say so, how do you know that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.