Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542123 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 11:50pm On May 10, 2021
Imam17:
It is unfortunate but it is what it is. Sad but we move.
So what is it??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by causewahala: 5:54am On May 11, 2021
APL already printed! lipsrsealed

Expect fireworks after the public holiday. . . . nobody should ask who my source is!

Na God hand we dey!!! smiley smiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amadoll: 6:12am On May 11, 2021
Stop causing wahala please. APL without an interview. ��‍♀️
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abiambo(m): 6:27am On May 11, 2021
That has been in the table from the onset
Amadoll:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 7:35am On May 11, 2021
Everybody with their own version of story. Who are we to believe?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bornwinner01: 7:40am On May 11, 2021
kamsiyoexcel:
Bro whoever said the process has been canceled is correct. Just confirmed it from a very reliable source.......,.

Please disregard the information. We're still expecting mails from them this week. If there's any contrary information from either the ES or the HMoSPR, I will let us know immediately. Thank you.

For a process like this, it’s not possible to just cancel like that. Where have you seeen that happen before when they followed all due process.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:43am On May 11, 2021
Ur name na cause Wahala ..well done

APL already printed! lipsrsealed

Expect fireworks after the public holiday. . . . nobody should ask who my source is!

Na God hand we dey!!! smiley smiley smiley[/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kamsiyoexcel: 7:59am On May 11, 2021
You talk like you are not a Nigerian. The reality is that the process has been cancelled. The word suspended does not hold waters here. Regards.

For a process like this, it’s not possible to just cancel like that. Where have you seeen that happen before when they followed all due process. [/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by club662suge: 8:00am On May 11, 2021
Bornwinner01:

For a process like this, it’s not possible to just cancel like that. Where have you seeen that happen before when they followed all due process.

Hello, I agree that such a process in a sane society cannot be cancelled abruptly. Unfortunately this is the Country we find ourselves in and anything goes.. . I also heard from a reliable source that the process has been suspended.

Also a reminder that NCDMB has never mentioned publicly that they are currently conducting any recruitment process, hence its easy for them to suspend/cancel the process anytime for whatever reason. It's really sad.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by demorichy: 8:18am On May 11, 2021
From the Most Reliable Source, the recruitment is not cancelled... There could be lots of surprises but some of us will get the APL. Don't give up or lose hope, just pray and trust God for the best.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 8:25am On May 11, 2021
This thread don dey cause me headache

Dear God, na job I find, I no kill person cry

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 8:26am On May 11, 2021
Chaiiii... Clash of the SOURCES abi sorcerer's
You guys should all shut up!

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 8:28am On May 11, 2021
Please guys, let's try not to wrap our lives around this NCDMB recruitment.
Be patient, hopeful and expectant but please, keep exploring other opportunities.
If finally something useful comes out of this recruitment, word will certainly get out.

This is NIGERIA!!! Any damn thing can happen!!!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ninjalove(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2021
What God cannot do does not exist pastor jerry said it 3 days time expect mails I tap into that word with anyone who believes in Jesus mighty name!

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 8:45am On May 11, 2021
Also, the NCDMB and their agents should know that hope deferred makes the heart sick according to the bible.
Recruitment process should not take this long except monkey hand don enter inside the matter.
Nigeria doesn't value it's citizens period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 9:02am On May 11, 2021
demorichy:
From the Most Reliable Source, the recruitment is not cancelled... There could be lots of surprises but some of us will get the APL. Don't give up or lose hope, just pray and trust God for the best.
Hi, I sent you a mail. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 9:32am On May 11, 2021
jamesmor:
Am disseminating this information on behalf of scheme124.... I contacted him based on his recent deactivation. He gave me the go-ahead to disclose on N.L that d RECRUITMENT EXERCISE HAS BEEN CONCELLED!!!

Concluded?
Cancelled?

Which is it?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Gmajor(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2021
Cynthy008:

He could have just said it himself before deactivating his account tho. Many of us here had faith in his informations, and if any be it good or bad, I feel he should have just said it himself

Well the truth still remains that he doesn't owe anyone here anything.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 9:39am On May 11, 2021
Concealed I guess, and that is very possible with the way this recruitment is going. Let's just be calm and wait for the invites. All the best.
Gmajor:

Concluded?
Cancelled?

Which is it?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Please disregard the information. We're still expecting mails from them. If there's any contrary information from either the ES or the HMoSPR, I will let us know immediately. Thank you.
It's not cancelled. They have already paid the interview committee members their allowances. They have some administrative issues that they're sorting out. We might likely not receive the mails this week again, but it could be next. Let's just be patient. It will end in our favour.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 10:02am On May 11, 2021
Hello everyone,
The recruitment is still ongoing, there is nothing like cancellation.
It will be concluded.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ogwoliun: 10:04am On May 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

It's not cancelled. They have already paid the interview committee members their allowances. They have some administrative issues that they're sorting out. We might likely not receive the mails this week again, but it could be next. Let's just be patient. It will end in our favour.
Thanks! God no go shame us and he will reward you abundantly. I like your personality because your kinds are real(even with the way things are in this section, you don't mind).

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by livinglifemgr: 10:06am On May 11, 2021
Amen
Newcastle2023:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Engrsadiq8(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2021
If we didn't received mail today then probably till next week as Wednesday and Thursday has been declared public holidays... I strongly believed the process is till ON and surely we would get the job, it can only be delay but not denied. IN GOD WE TRUST AND HE WOULD NOT SHAME US.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Bro Newcastle, i just appreciate you so much secretly, you have no idea.
Much love.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 11:20am On May 11, 2021
@newcastle please reply my mail request thanks
Newcastle2023:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by FlexTrex: 11:40am On May 11, 2021
Sotp sending personal mails already!
Na so una take chase some others. The information they provide here is sufficient. Stop spamming their mail boxes.

akinx87billion:
@newcastle please reply my mail request thanks

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KHARYOUR: 12:01pm On May 11, 2021
possible
Amadoll:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KHARYOUR: 12:03pm On May 11, 2021
Amen
ninjalove:
What God cannot do does not exist pastor jerry said it 3 days time expect mails I tap into that word with anyone who believes in Jesus mighty name!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 11, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Thanks a lot brother.

You don’t fully know the impact you’re making here. I’m sure we’ll meet at the towers by God’s grace.

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 3:03pm On May 11, 2021
Who b dis wan undecided i send you you mail ni
FlexTrex:
Sotp sending personal mails already!
Na so una take chase some others. The information they provide here is sufficient. Stop spamming their mail boxes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.