Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539572 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Why will put all your eggs in one basket in Nigeria and expect to smile wen it get crashes?

Na who connect de put eggs for different baskets...

Seeing as most of these agencies didn't do open recruitment, all my eggs are currently with NCDMB...

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2021
jasonex4:

Na who connect de put eggs for different baskets...

Seeing as most of these agencies didn't do open recruitment, all my eggs are currently with NCDMB...
God never forsake his children, you'll get into the NCDMB Towers with your NCDMB Identity Card, well placed by the left side of your chest by his grace.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Yelowfellow: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2021
philipianlobbos:

God never forsake his children, you'll get into the NCDMB Towers with your NCDMB Identity Card, well placed by the left side of your chest by his grace.

I claim this for my own MDA. AMEN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2021
AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Sugarlover: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2021
Thank you for responding and the good work you do.
Please, don’t forget the human factor, some of us quote and dm you out of desperation that you have answers to our questions. You’re also human, but please, be patient with us. God bless.
philipianlobbos:
1. Those that have interest in NPA, they have given my friend appointment letter. He is handling his medical at the moment. identity card has been giving to him.

2. As for SEC and FIRS, they are yet to dispatch the appointment letters already typed as i earlier stated. Not yet time for dispatch. I'll give the location of documentation if I don't change my mind.

3. Please don't ask me about PEF because I won't answer anymore. That was how my name was replaced at DPR, or you won't send screen shot of this message to your sponsor. i have other reasons not to discuss about PEF not anymore in the public space...my advice is, kindly make use of my previous info about PEF.

4. Please don't be angry with me, I have 204 DM...I don't accept DM except otherwise.. Pardon me please.

5. As for NCC, I'll confirm from my neighbor and revert.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
@philipianlobbos thank you very much for all the updates. God bless you, May God crown your effort with APL.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by akinx87billion(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
This life no fit balance sha lwkm na still this dame philipianlobbos una almost pursue with corse for this group na him now dey dey pray for lie this chaiu grin grin grin grin just passing oh
Attahir180:
@philipianlobbos thank you very much for all the updates. God bless you, May God crown your effort with APL.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
I'm tired!

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Yelowfellow: 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
bukhety:
I'm tired!

I know it's hard but keep pushing day by day. You'll make it to where you want to be that's for sure. Just keep hope alive.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
The way Nigeria is set up employment wise. Any youth will be tired. Look at how people are calling out so many government parastatals here and no one aside from the connected knows they are recruiting. This country needs to be dissolved if things wont be done differently. They make employment seem like a privilege that is only for the top politicians. The country won't become good until things change. We cant keep doing the same nonsense and expect a good change.

bukhety:
I'm tired!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Amen bro... Thanks a whole lot
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bigdadson: 4:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
philipianlobbos:

So u mean to say the recruitment is still alive and they'll contact successful ones for interview? We pray so

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nonireel(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
Bigdadson:

So u mean to say the recruitment is still alive and they'll contact successful ones for interview? We pray so

yes, the recruitment is very much alive.

now, all we can do is pray that, upon review of our documents and/or test scores, we find favour in the sight of the recruiters.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2021
nonireel:

yes, the recruitment is very much alive.

now, all we can do is pray that, upon review of our documents and/or test scores, we find favour in the sight of the recruiters.
How sure are you?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by burg93: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
bukhety:

How sure are you?

He reach to ask my sister.
All these raising and dashing of hope is making the heart sick.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
The recruitment is still alive, but everything is on hold.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SonyaSpence: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
Attahir180:

grin What a paradoxical statement!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
SonyaSpence:

grin What a paradoxical statement!
Exactly what is on my mind. Wanted to say you mean, in coma but not dead.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
So coma then?

Attahir180:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by muben(m): 9:31pm On Jun 01, 2021
[God will help us all quote author=Bigdadson post=102267984]

So u mean to say the recruitment is still alive and they'll contact successful ones for interview? We pray so[/quote]
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by geemailer2019: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2021
NekkyCee:
Happy new month to the the most resilient people I have ever met on NL. I pray this month ushers in beautiful surprises for all of us. Keep the faith alive. Cheers! smiley

Hey we lost touch. Care to reconnect?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Marytj(f): 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NekkyCee(f): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
Sure, I'll send a PM once I sort out my mail issues.
geemailer2019:

Hey we lost touch. Care to reconnect?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Marytj:

Is it the job or schorlarship interview?

Scholarship for PhD applicants.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Marytj(f): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2021
abdulgiza:

Scholarship for PhD applicants.

Oh ok, thank you.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Amajee: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2021
Teeeecash:
some APL were distributed some weeks back, long leg connections grin

You need know someone that knows someone that knows someone that knows Buhari wife.... grin

Here is an apl that was shared by a honourable on his Facebook timeline as he got apl for one of his wards... grin
Mind you that's how he shared the apl without blurring anything on it, he even posed for pictures please.has ndic start documentation? Do you know anybody that collect his appointment letter and documented or resume to work. with it
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Theidealguy151: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2021
S
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

you get mind o.

you dy run connection up and down meanwhile you they give person false hope. you even get mind to put God inside grin grin grin grin (smh)
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
KingClown:

you get mind o.

you dy run connection up and down meanwhile you they give person false hope. you even get mind to put God inside grin grin grin grin (smh)
You're mocking me. Why accusing me of given false hope to people?
You shall continue to receive or experience false hope from everyone you meet until you apologize for this comment .

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by KingClown(m): 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You shall continue to receive or experience false hope from everyone you meet until you apologize for this comment .

you never baff

grin grin grin

na mumu dy put hope on human being.

as you dy form babalawo me sef be babalawo.

you will continue to experience disappointment in life unless you apologise angry

where did I accuse you wrongly ?

did you run connection yes or no ?

is the NCMDB recruitment not hijacked, yes or no ?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

He was just joking o Bros Philipian, na normal cruise joke the guy they, wetin reach for the violence?
He just mean say you tell am say my God he will get into the tower but not a promise just a prayer to the guy.

Never reach for the violence senior bros.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2021
Henryfly:

He was just joking o Bros Philipian, na normal cruise joke the guy they, wetin reach for the violence?
He just mean say you tell am say my God he will get into the tower but not a promise just a prayer to the guy.

Never reach for the violence senior bros.
Na you be otumorkpor, not me.

Sorry Henryfly, my comment was misdirected to you. Sorry please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.