Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542142 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Cynthy008 post=102774147][/quote]

Kindly edit this quote (delete it).

I don't want too much publicity.

Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 16, 2021
[quote author=Cynthy008 post=102774147][/quote]

Kindly edit the quote above containing the advert (delete it).

I don't want too much publicity.

Thanks
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2021
Thanks my guy. One zobo for you grin grin

Your quote dey confuse person grin
Oya learn
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2021
Code red code red...Cynthy008 wan fall for scam
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
Someone is about to lose her money soon grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
I no even get the money to loose. So am back

ennyj01:
Someone is about to lose her money soon grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cynthy008:

Lol
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Mttcchheeeww
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2021
KingsleyWabote:
Mttcchheeeww

Lmao
Hope you don see the job sell grin

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by elaino: 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2021
gidob:

Ok bro, just quote and find the icons above the text box.
Click on an icon of your choice and the icon will be represented with some special characters, do not tamper with the arrangement. When you submit it will come off as cool cool
grin grin grin
Thanks, I Don learn.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2021
ennyj01:

Lmao
Hope you don see the job sell grin

This is sth I've come to notice about you. It won't take you far. You better change.

Have you met me before?

By the way, the two slots are already filled, so you may choose to continue on the path to dieing poor.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cynthy008:

Aunty, I have given you little help in the past, if you still remember. How much did I collect from you?

So, when someone wants to help and puts a price on it, people take that person for a scammer.

I've been on this Nairaland for some time. Nobody has ever done any review on me to say I've scammed him/her of 1 Kobo.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

This is sth I've come to notice about you. It won't take you far. You better change.

Have you met me before?

By the way, the two slots are already filled, so you may choose to continue on the path to dieing poor.

LMAO grin
I kuku enjoy being poor smiley
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Manymen26: 3:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Crytoguy:
Well, it has been confirmed that the recruitment has been scrapped, a new one will be initiated soon
This info no be joke o! I heard similar news like this. But as e be for Naija, some people don get APL for this recruitment wey dem don scrap.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2021
Uncle firstly, I didn’t come here to call you a scammer.
Secondly, Yes you helped me get my FCC commissioner number which you initially asked for payment for it before coming back to drop it yourself.
Lastly, you don’t have to come back justifying yourself. Let your work speak for itself!!!

KingsleyWabote:

Aunty, I have given you little help in the past, if you still remember. How much did I collect from you?

So, when someone wants to help and puts a price on it, people take that person for a scammer.

I've been on this Nairaland for some time. Nobody has ever done any review on me to say I've scammed him/her of 1 Kobo.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 6:23pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cynthy008:
Secondly, Yes you helped me get my FCC commissioner number which you initially asked for payment for it before coming back to drop it yourself.
Lastly, you don’t have to come back justifying yourself. Let your work speak for itself!!!

grin grin grin
Wahala
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cynthy008:

What a world!

Your words are not nice.

This is why good people sometimes hesitate in helping other people.

People are so ungrateful, no matter any little assistance you render.

I've just learnt a good lesson here.

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 16, 2021
Cynthy008:

What a world!

Your words are not nice.

I've just learned a good lesson here.

Thank you Aunty
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Geniero: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2021
Remove that "what a world" you typed there, Baba you initially asked for payment just to give her commissioners number. Nor be ppl like you de use that phrase ehn.

KingsleyWabote:

What a world!

Your words are not nice.

Thank you Aunty

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

What a world!

Your words are not nice.

Thank you Aunty

Wabote, we are in a age where almost everyone at certain age upward has been scammed online, and you are bringing a slot, fine, into a faceless group 2 and then a person should pay instantly first be4 anything, in this our world today,
Whoever does such, tell me the name for such person?

Now if you give the slot out and people get it, and you ask for times 5 or even 10 of your processing fee? Won't the person pay?

My guy, there are no words to justify you right now, no normal person would engage with you on those two slots.

And i wish well your two imaginery people that filled the slots.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
Geniero:

Remove that "what a world" you typed there, Baba you initially asked for payment just to give her commissioners number. Nor be ppl like you de use that phrase ehn.

Like the money for giving out number really surprise me..

Haba, that's too extreme abeg. Must monetize everything little thing ni.

Oga KingsleyWabote, u no try for that one.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 12:01am On Jun 17, 2021
If you are very sure of your slot, get your suit and shoes ready. Only for the heavy connect. That's all I know.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 12:08am On Jun 17, 2021
bro1:
If you are very sure of your slot, get your suit and shoes ready. Only for the heavy connect. That's all I know.

Hmmm, baba spill the beans, break the table abeg
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 12:22am On Jun 17, 2021
Houston17:

Hmmm, baba spill the beans, break the table abeg
Sorry bro.Na the only info i get be that ohh
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Houston17(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2021
bro1:

Sory bro.Na the only info i get be that ohh

Toor
No wahala boss.. Nagode
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aanumi16: 1:54am On Jun 17, 2021

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Goodlucknigeria: 5:41am On Jun 17, 2021
This is the fact of the matter. This recruitment would have been concluded long time ago but because we all ran to our politicians for help. The politicians in return went to NCDMB with their special list excluding you and I. And they ended up hijacking the entire process.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by CBNwords(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2021
Aanumi16:

Please which paper be this?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 9:26am On Jun 17, 2021
No wahala..make dem chop am grin

This is the fact of the matter. This recruitment would have been concluded long time ago but because we all ran to our politicians for help. The politicians in return went to NCDMB with their special list excluding you and I. And they ended up hijacking the entire process.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2021
Crytoguy:
No wahala..make dem chop am grin

Now, we blame the candidates. That's how we roll in my country.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nasiest(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2021
The politicians are even aware of most recruitments before the advertisements. They only swing in to action during the final stages to collect APLs and clean mouth.

The more a recruitment linger the higher its chances of getting attention from more politicians. So stop blaming the innocent candidates and blame the actual culprits.
Goodlucknigeria:

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dalsa: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
leks4sure:
Management and HR team set to meet soon regarding the ongoing recruitment.

To clarify rumours going around about FCC interfering with this recruitment. It's just a false propaganda. FCC had already been given few slots prior to receiving recruitment approval.

Interview was suspended because of the various board projects behind this recruitment would just be completed by last quarter while the much-awaited project Train 7 ground-breaking was done today and work to start soon. I believe we wouldn't expect the board to recruit new-intakes and start paying salaries without productivity.

For the experience hire, kindly be active on LinkedIn as Saipem and other contractors have started recruiting for this project. Please keep your options open.

I'll keep you all informed once things are in place

Be prepared as you patiently wait!!!
Please can you know the expected range of time for the interview or direct APL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.