Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1541659 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by cheifdaddy: 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
My source also confirmed this from the town hall.

doncity037:
From a reliable source... seen it's over!

"Sadly on Tuesday during our office Town Hall meeting with the ES and all Management and staff of NCDMB, he announced to us that the recruitment exercise has been cancelled by the Federal Character Commission because of irregularities. And he does not know when they will be given approval for another recruitment".

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Taiwokayode1960(m): 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Please I need job anyone in the house between I just learnt Hairdresser I’m specialize in different kind of hairs ..such as fixing ,wigs frontal,closure ,360, sculp cap(short Hair) with 4years experience and also available for home service as well , please anyone if you see a salon that pay with better offer please let me know #i’m a male hairdresser �‍♀️ Thanks in advance or any other jobs are welcome thanks, please I don’t want to be home idle #Thanks

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tolaade1960: 8:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
The fact is surfacing , indeed irregularities were involved in the process.

doncity037:

"Sadly on Tuesday during our office Town Hall meeting with the ES and all Management and staff of NCDMB, he announced to us that the recruitment exercise has been cancelled by the Federal Character Commission because of irregularities. And he does not know when they will be given approval for another recruitment".
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by haftob(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
tolaade1960:

But I thought u said the recruitment was fake now U're agreeing that it's real but with irregularities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
[quote author=Newcastle2023 post=103302375]

Please disregard the above information. We will hear from NCDMB later this month. Thank you.[/quote
Guy, your views are always different. Is your source the Es himself? My only wish now, is that NCDMB will at least send us mail informing us of the process cancellation so that we can all go home and rest or tell us next stage if there is any. Rather than keeping us in the dark. As for divergent views, e no go finish. So we move
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 12:47am On Jul 03, 2021
Na so we go disregard till next year

Please disregard the above information. We will hear from NCDMB later this month. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Andirex95 post=103308530][/quote]

Excuse me young person, or old, someone asked for Newcastle's confirmation on a report, he was rather quiet all the while and he replied and gave his own concept based on request, wetin don reach for the alarm now say he talk dey always dey different?
My own taughts are, lets take our minds out of the recruitment and face life, if anything happens eventually, well then its a bonus, but then we won't be heart broken.

Newcastle thank you for the constant update, and for us, our mind is off codedly but updates are still allowable, the glimpse of hope.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 2:59am On Jul 03, 2021
A mirage you mean grin grin

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 5:35am On Jul 03, 2021
Henryfly:

Excuse me young person, or old, someone asked for Newcastle's confirmation on a report, he was rather quiet all the while and he replied and gave his own concept based on request, wetin don reach for the alarm now say he talk dey always dey different?
My own taughts are, lets take our minds out of the recruitment and face life, if anything happens eventually, well then its a bonus, but then we won't be heart broken.
So you think I won't be happy if it were not true that the recruitment is cancelled? I have asked more than 5 people with friends inside NCDMB and they confirmed that it's been cancelled, it's remaining only one person that I've not asked. So I'm not using the posts here to judge his statement. It's rather worrisome for me that he's the only one saying the recruitment is still alive when every other person is saying it is dead. Sha shey na this same Month we de, we go wait for the mail though. Deep down I pray it's not cancelled truly but from all the information I've gathered it's been cancelled.

Newcastle thank you for the constant update, and for us, our mind is off codedly but updates are still allowable, the glimpse of hope.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2021
[quote author=Andirex95 post=103312773][/quote]
So you think I won't be happy if it were not true that the recruitment is cancelled? I have asked more than 5 people with friends inside NCDMB and they confirmed that it's been cancelled, it's remaining only one person that I've not asked. So I'm not using the posts here to judge his statement. It's rather worrisome for me that he's the only one saying the recruitment is still alive when every other person is saying it is dead. Sha shey na this same Month we de, we go wait for the mail though. Deep down I pray it's not cancelled truly but from all the information I've gathered it's been cancelled.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 5:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Please disregard the above information. We will hear from NCDMB later this month. Thank you.

Bro pls my PM hangs in ur inbox reply me pls

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 9:13am On Jul 03, 2021
At this point, the only way this process picks up again is if the FCC re-approves. Question is, would the NCDMB reapply for a waiver?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Shugavee(f): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
HahahAhaha see jonzing
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
doncity037:

Porge yourself off this information ASAP.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Porge yourself off this information ASAP.

Good evening Bro.

Could you tell us why pls.?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Eyenkuzi: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
The recruitment is very much alive.Anyone telling you otherwise is tired of you or not connected enough

12 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
The recruitment is very much alive.Anyone telling you otherwise is tired of you or not connected enough
I dislike the vague statements made on this topic. Tell us why you say it's very much alive, give us a little Intel on what is happening as regards the recruitment just like the guy that posted on the cancellation did. That way we can be sure something is up. It could be the Es said that to take people's mind off the recruitment or maybe the person reporting was mistaken. So don't just refute the claim give us counter information. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Andirex95:

I dislike the vague statements made on this topic. Tell us why you say it's very much alive, give us a little Intel on what is happening as regards the recruitment just like the guy that posted on the cancellation did. That way we can be sure something is up. It could be the Es said that to take people's mind off the recruitment or maybe the person reporting was mistaken. So don't just refute the claim give us counter information. Thanks
The information he shared which was also endorsed and approved by those feeding you with legitimate info concerning NCDMB before now is enough for you to relate it to your connect on the legitimacy of the information (if any) of your contact is asking you for a counter information to prove otherwise then I'm afraid, he may not be a true connect afterall but a total disconnect.

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
philipianlobbos:

The information he shared which was also endorsed and approved by those feeding you with legitimate info concerning NCDMB before now is enough for you to relate it to your connect on the legitimacy of the information (if any) of your contact is asking you for a counter information to prove otherwise then I'm afraid, he may not be a true connect afterall but a total disconnect.

Sorry to ask, what is the message here?

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Andirex95: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I'm struggling to understand you though. But I was obviously saying that, people who say the recruitment is not cancelled should give us a concrete information about the stage the employment is at now. That way we're sure that this recruitment is still alive. People have given their own info on the cancellation of the recruitment, so give yours rather than just refuting their claims

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ProIT: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Very vague.
"Very much alive", "Feedback this month" (Month is just starting o). And then they come and say disregard this and that. Without stating clearly what they mean by such vague statements or their source.

Let's all just be feeding off the attention we get by passing information.

Whatever they benefit from such statements (True/False) they share, is their own problem. Those who want to follow them too, fine!

To each his own honestly.

Andirex95:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
I've been trying to keep mute here for quite awhile but some dumb ass nigers won't let me.. why on earth would you quarel with someone who's having a different view from what you believe.? to crown matter worst, you're even looking forward for him/her to come explaining and convince you about his view/post.. hasn't it been already said in the past the recruitment was "canceled"?? what & why are you still looking for conviction for if you already think the recruitment is canceled?? why are you still loitering around here if it wasn't for the continuation of the said recruitment you believe to be cancelled.??
i guess the Op should change the topic/name of this thread to reflect the hopeful nature of the recruitment to something like NCDMB HOPEFULS to send a clear message to those dumb peeps who keep fighting those who choose to remain hopeful. if you feel or believe this recruitment is/has been cancelled, pls kindly move on and exit this particular thread and stop being a lunatic.!!

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bro1: 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good Point
jjj37:
I've been trying to keep mute here for quite awhile but some dumb ass nigers won't let me.. why on earth would you quarel with someone who's saying a different view from what you believe.? to crown matter worst, you're even looking forward for him/her to come and explain and convince you about his view/post.. isn't it been already said in the past the recruitment was "canceled"?? what & why are you still looking for conviction for if you already think the recruitment is canceled?? why are you still loitering around here if it wasn't for the continuation of the said recruitment you believe to be cancelled.??
i guess the Op should change the topic/name of this thread to reflect the hopeful nature of the recruitment to something like NCDMB HOPEFULS to send a clear message to those dumb peeps who keep fighting those who choose to remain hopeful. if you feel or believe this recruitment is/has been cancelled, pls kindly move on and exit this particular thread and stop being a lunatic.!!
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
jjj37:
I've been trying to keep mute here for quite awhile but some dumb ass nigers won't let me.. why on earth would you quarel with someone who's saying a different view from what you believe.? to crown matter worst, you're even looking forward for him/her to come and explain and convince you about his view/post.. hasn't it been already said in the past the recruitment was "canceled"?? what & why are you still looking for conviction for if you already think the recruitment is canceled?? why are you still loitering around here if it wasn't for the continuation of the said recruitment you believe to be cancelled.??

I most tell you that you really tried in putting this piece together. However, the phrase : "dump ass nigers" adulterated it all.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
jjj37:
I've been trying to keep mute here for quite awhile but some dumb ass nigers won't let me.. why on earth would you quarel with someone who's saying a different view from what you believe.? to crown matter worst, you're even looking forward for him/her to come and explain and convince you about his view/post.. hasn't it been already said in the past the recruitment was "canceled"?? what & why are you still looking for conviction for if you already think the recruitment is canceled?? why are you still loitering around here if it wasn't for the continuation of the said recruitment you believe to be cancelled.??
Thats just it...you nailed it..
people who provide reliable information about NCDMB has stated that the recruitment is very much alive. They had endorsed those who came up to say the recruitment is alive. You are still here looking for conviction. Go and ask Simbi.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Thats just it...you nailed it..
people who provide reliable information about NCDMB has stated that the recruitment is very much alive. They had endorsed those who came up to say the recruitment is alive. You are still here looking for conviction. Go and ask Simbi.

I think those looking for conviction shouldn't bother that much to the level of asking the ES.

After all, it tooks the then DPR recruitment 14 months from advertisement to interview.

Besides, our writes up here won't make what could be not to be or what couldn't be to be.

Period!

All that we are saying here is that what ever info you are inputing here, simply make it comprehensive and we know you can.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
We should please take it easy with one another here.

Those that said the recruitment process has been cancelled are correct in a way (the oral interview has been cancelled) because they got that information from the main source.

Those that said the recruitment process is still ongoing are also correct in a way too (APLs will be issued soon) because they got that information from the main source too.

The truth is, later this month and we hope it doesn't get to August, APLs will be in our hands by God's grace.

22 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Those that said the recruitment process has been cancelled are correct in a way (the oral interview has been cancelled) because they got that information from the main source.

Those that said the recruitment process is still ongoing are also correct in a way too (APLs will be issued soon) because they got that information from the main source too.

The truth is, later this month and we hope it doesn't get to August, APLs will be in our hands by God's grace.

Ewaaaayyyyyyyyyy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kkkp: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lolz stop disturbing yourselves. APL is going to fly in third quarter. Dont ask me month or week cuz I dont know. Just make sure you have a strong connect.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Newcastle2023:

God, please i need this badly mm sad sad

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2021
kkkp:
Lolz stop disturbing yourselves. APL is going to fly in third quarter. Dont ask me month or week cuz I dont know. Just make sure you have a strong connect.

Shay na 3rd quarter we just enter so?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Segun789: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.