Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,834 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542132 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Eyenkuzi:
I think he means the ES is waiting for further instructions from powers that be

quote author=philipianlobbos post=104504758]I'm also waiting for further instructions sir.
(NCDMB Boss 06-08-2021, 03:23pm)

You may wish to kindly run away from those giving you date of APL release, they got nothing to say, for now.
| Lobbos 2021 |

Good, at least my information isn't confusing to everyone.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Henryfly:

Yes, Lobbos, Your messages are always confusing one kind whether you are always in a hurry when you drop them or something but trust me, am always unable to understand it.

So lemme just ask now, what do you mean here biko? I am waiting for further instructions, NCDMB boss
My first paragraph was a response from ES directly to some one he is expecting favor from at "Yaguda House"

Those where his exact words. That he is also expecting further instructions.

The 2nd paragraph was from me after after listening to their conversation. Guys, don't listen to anyone giving you date please. I hope I'm clear enough sir.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 6:50am On Aug 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

My first paragraph was a response from ES directly to some one he is expecting favor from at "Yaguda House"

The 2nd paragraph was from me after after listening to their conversation. Guys, don't listen to anyone giving you date please. I hope I'm clear enough sir.

Yes bro, it is clear
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Imels(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Thanks for the update but is it Apl straight or interview?

philipianlobbos:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Imels:

Thanks for the update but is it Apl straight or interview?

The man is also waiting for further instructions, you're still asking if it is interview or straight APL. No..na straight retirement.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ddugeri(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

The man is also waiting for further instructions, you're still asking if it is interview or straight APL. No..na straight retirement.
Good day bro, thanks for your constant response and updates, is anything coking in NDIC or NARSDA?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2021
ddugeri:

Good day bro, thanks for your constant response and updates, is anything coking in NDIC or NARSDA?
Employment never end in NDIC or NARSDA.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Lmao grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jlomz: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I still dey wonder how I take dey come here, it is well

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 11:06am On Aug 07, 2021
[quote author=philipianlobbos post=104513598]

@dis statement.. did you guys read it carefully?!! Expecting favor !! I rest my case

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Noted now.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by sanyahkod(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Lwkm
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ufuoma90: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2021
Nothing wen person nor go see for this Nigeria.
What a recruitment!!!!! *smh***

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by DUNKA(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Ufuoma90:
Hope still dey for this one. What about NNPC 2019 EH whose employment has now entered voice mail undecided
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2021
I wonder what the criteria for the so called final list is and if 75% Is enough to make the list. Also, does anyone truly know how many this people want to recruit.

Ufuoma90:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
423jo:
I wonder what the criteria for the so called final list is and if 75% Is enough to make the list. Also, does anyone truly know how many this people want to recruit.

I doubt if your score matter anymore.

They will probably screen the most qualified from the documents uploaded.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 4:54pm On Aug 09, 2021
Scores will definitely matter, although, qualifications and experience will too. I think people working in the oil industry might have a better advantage coupled with your 2:1 / 1 of course and you score from 75. But the total number of people to be taking is another thing too. I wonder how many people scored above the 75% too. Does anyone know here?

JobbyGuy:

I doubt if your score matter anymore.

They will probably screen the most qualified from the documents uploaded.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2021
Scores shud be the least of your worries right now o..this recruitment go be like game of chance

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
The ES is really adamant on merit.

Crytoguy:
Scores shud be the least of your worries right now o..this recruitment go be like game of chance

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2021
I know he his..but he can't take everybody na grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
423jo:
The ES is really adamant on merit.

Its nice to have personal opinions though, but is it not same ES that is waiting for further instructions so?

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by gidob(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2021
Henryfly:

Its nice to have personal opinions though, but is it not same ES that is waiting for further instructions so?
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2021
That is why scores will be the determinants for picking followed by your grade and experience. They will definitely pick someone that scored 90 over 75 even though 90 is 2:1 and 75 is 1st class. After scores grade and experience next. The minimum was a 2:1 for this recruitment and 2:2 with MSC I think. While for scores the minimum is not a must pick. All recruitment always pick scores from top downward then credentials follow.

Crytoguy:
I know he his..but he can't take everybody na grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
True she...I believe the PIB might be part of what is stalling this recruitment.

Henryfly:

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cassa93: 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2021
423jo:
That is why scores will be the determinants for picking followed by your grade and experience. They will definitely pick someone that scored 90 over 75 even though 90 is 2:1 and 75 is 1st class. After scores grade and experience next. The minimum was a 2:1 for this recruitment and 2:2 with MSC I think. While for scores the minimum is not a must pick. All recruitment always pick scores from top downward then credentials follow.

So if you are a recruiter you will ignore someone who spent 4/5 years to make a first-class, and pick a 2.1 candidate because he has about 15 points more in an unsupervised test that lasted for about 1hr?. Or ignore someone with 10 years of experience and good certification over another guy who scored 90 but with less experience?.

We don't know how they will pick candidates but I believe test score will not be the most important factor.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2021
Maybe not for the experience role but I bet you for the GT role scores is gonna be a major pick with experience. The 2:1 or 1 thing doesn't really play out. Check how multinationals like shell, Exxon, total recruit here in Nigeria and tell me if it's by grade alone. Even the just concluded nnpc they considered 2:1, 1 as a degree now the difference for the interviews was the experience you have not your grade for the GT. But what gets you to the interview door first is your score in the test followed by grade. Do your research.

Cassa93:

So if you are a recruiter you will ignore someone who spent 4/5 years to make a first-class, and pick a 2.1 candidate because he has about 15 points more in an unsupervised test that lasted for about 1hr?. Or ignore someone with 10 years of experience and good certification over another guy who scored 90 but with less experience?.

We don't know how they will pick candidates but I believe test score will not be the most important factor.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2021
We really don't know...this further instructions fit even reach next year shocked
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2021
Una don start to deh analyse NCDMB again

Hmm...

If your assumption is not from the ES himself or top shot in the industry, it really holds no weight.

Make everyone rest please. All these 2'1, first class, score and experience weh una deh talk they scratch my ear abeg.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cassa93: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2021
423jo:
Maybe not for the experience role but I bet you for the GT role scores is gonna be a major pick with experience. The 2:1 or 1 thing doesn't really play out. Check how multinationals like shell, Exxon, total recruit here in Nigeria and tell me if it's by grade alone. Even the just concluded nnpc they considered 2:1, 1 as a degree now the difference for the interviews was the experience you have not your grade for the GT. But what gets you to the interview door first is your score in the test followed by grade. Do your research.

The test score has served its purpose, which is to give you the opportunity to submit your documents.
At this point, I believe the major criteria for selection are you documents.

I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2021
Cassa93:

The test score has served its purpose, which is to give you the opportunity to submit your documents.

I rest my case.

Absolutely!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2021
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2021
Crytoguy:

Oga, learn how to quote correctly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.