Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1543469 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Timon4real(m): 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
No take am serious bros..
I'm glad you can now quote properly grin
Crytoguy:
wetin u dy do here na..I dy outside dy chill na so Ncdmb gist enter my chilling,na bad thing to bring am come here sef?? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Crytoguy:
wetin u dy do here na..I dy outside dy chill na so Ncdmb gist enter my chilling,na bad thing to bring am come here sef?? angry

No reason am. You did well wink
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 1:47am On Aug 26, 2021
jasonex4:
Finally, u don learn hw to quote o grin cheesy cheesy

Mykcool:

Na him NCDMB dey wait for since grin grin

Timon4real:
Okay na, make we dey wait for mails na

MaziOkoro:
Thank God. NCDMB go finally settle us cheesy

Newcastle2023:
They're working on the final list. They might likely not be Oral Interviews again, even if they sent out mails for that, it would be as good as securing the employment already. This information is from a personal staff of the Chief Executive. Thank you.

Fellow Hopefuls the process will be brought to a final happy ending within this 3rd quarter (July, August and September). Get set to receive the long awaited "Congratulations" just in a couple of days to weeks by God's grace. Thanks and all the best!

#WhatGodCannotDoDoesNotExist.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by bukhety(f): 4:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Fellow Hopefuls the process will be brought to a final happy ending within this 3rd quarter (July, August and September). Get set to receive the long awaited "Congratulations" just in a couple of days to weeks by God's grace. Thanks and all the best!

August have finish. Na September remain. May God fulfil our heart desires.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dfo12(m): 5:10am On Aug 26, 2021
Please how much is the salary NCDMB is likely to pay it's staff newly recruited?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mykcool(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Amen

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jjj37: 7:08am On Aug 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

� I see this as a talk of faith and i say Amen to it. I also like the way you give and sustain hope on this platform, i wish your predictions/info always sale out, truth is since the days of the old thread, you sale hope rather than legit infos, none of those hope from observation has ever panned out as you predict them. be well my friend.!

## Hello lek4sure trust you're good#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by zainura: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice to hear that .
Crytoguy:
I spoke to someone this night ..Apparently he told me contract staffs are the ones National assembly approved first for the Ncdmb recruitment.i think someone has mentioned something like that here
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2021
dfo12:
Please how much is the salary NCDMB is likely to pay it's staff newly recruited?
unknown o
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 7:52am On Aug 26, 2021
Timon4real:
No take am serious bros..
I'm glad you can now quote properly grin
oshey bro grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cassa93: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Crytoguy:
oshey bro grin

Mehn NCDMB should consider you for the job whether you are qualified or not.
The time, effort and emotion you invest in this thread are unparalleled.
You post and follow up every damn comment on the thread..weldon bro at least you comments are comprehensible now.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Wilso185: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Whether it be Faith or Hope, if you have contrary info please intimate us. Let's not discourage people who go out of their way to consistently shower us with information gotten from their sources (whether it checks out or not).
To all hope bringers, thank you for all you do
Cc: Newcastle2023, Leks4sure, Phillipianlobbos

� I see this as a talk of faith and i say Amen to it. I also like the way you give and sustain hope on this platform, i wish your predictions/info always sale out, truth is since the days of the old thread, you sale hope rather than legit infos, none of those hope from observation has ever panned out as you predict them. be well my friend.!

## Hello lek4sure trust you're good#[/quote]

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Thanks boss for your updates... We are hopeful they attend to us positively this year...

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Kaleidoscope96: 10:07am On Aug 26, 2021
There's some credibility to this. I just found out about someone who recently got employed as a contract staff last October. Apparently they will be absorbed as full staff after 2 years. Current salary is about 250k p/m. I don't know of allowances. I was shocked myself.

Crytoguy:
I spoke to someone this night ..Apparently he told me contract staffs are the ones National assembly approved first for the Ncdmb recruitment.i think someone has mentioned something like that here

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by NEZON(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2021
You guys are lucky oooooo, PEF we are till waiting and lack of information,of when to be call.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

At the appointed time, God will fulfill our desires. Amen

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MaziOkoro: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2021
jjj37:

## Hello lek4sure trust you're good#

Show me one person that predicted this recruitment will still be hanging at this time?

Na your type make Jonah vex when God forgive people of Nineveh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Anonymous200: 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Newcastle2023:

Boss thank you for your response,
You’re highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by oxyba: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
This thread don long

Some people go don marry finish grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ajalil: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ppl of the God evening. Any latest abt d recruitment??
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by DSuperiorBrand: 5:19am On Aug 28, 2021
I'll suggest that this thread be closed down with immediate effect. There's no hope for you guys

Newcastle et al should stop giving you people false hopes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 7:08am On Aug 28, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:
I'll suggest that this thread be closed down with immediate effect. There's no hope for you guys

Can you kindly stop following the thread?

Thanks as you do so.

18 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MING2021: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

You can easily pack your things and leave or just dont ever come to the thread again.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dedonrukky: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2021
DSuperiorBrand:

We are not complaining. If you are fed up with Newcastle info, you can leave this thread.

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by tolaade1960: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2021
No need to advise anyone. When they wait till tomorrow , they will disperse . Most people are giving vague information to arouse their fellows hope .
DSuperiorBrand:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2021
tolaade1960:
No need to advise anyone. When they wait till tomorrow , they will disperse . Most people are giving vague information to arouse their fellows hope .

Ah ah.. so you are still hopelessly advising us to lose hope on a hopeless thread?? Nawa for you o

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.