Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1540146 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
The style has been to keep recruitments open ended as much as possible. I checked through the NNPC recruitment thread as well and found out that it was not fully completed. We are not there yet as a nation. Nepotism and favoritism all the way!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Iliyasdass(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hessian:
The style has been to keep recruitments open ended as much as possible. I checked through the NNPC recruitment thread as well and found out that it was not fully completed. We are not there yet as a nation. Nepotism and favoritism all the way!

NNPC recruitment for GT has been completed 2020.
Only the EH recruitment remains...
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ychick: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Through out this week, their office in Yenegoa was locked up by the indigenes of Bayelsa demanding training and job opportunities. I don’t know if that affected the whole letters whatever. someone I know in Bayelsa mentioned this off the cuff to me yesterday. Please don’t ask me for updates as I have none and I don’t even live in Naija Anymore. Just thought to mention.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
rchwiz:
Power intoxicates. Simply Human nature. If you get there you might do even worse. cheesy

When you say human, what do you mean?

Because as a human I have seen alot of humans whom have done excellently well in terms of power and leadership.

I wonder why you comfortably said : "even if you get to the level of power you will do the same" - This is not true and you most stop the generalization, else, you will remain as a fixated pesmist.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ychick:
Through out this week, their office in Yenegoa was locked up by the indigenes of Bayelsa demanding training and job opportunities. I don’t know if that affected the whole letters whatever. someone I know in Bayelsa mentioned this off the cuff to me yesterday. Please don’t ask me for updates as I have none and I don’t even live in Naija Anymore. Just thought to mention.

Lol.. Atimes humans could be ungrateful shaa..

If not ungratefulness how could one attack an agency that has already created all the employment opportunities that are both direct and indirect to his environment through its value chain.?

You are a landlord to a first class agency that has brought all the value chain to your own very community, yet you are comfortably locking it up

Lol.. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Wait..! Could it be that Oga Simbi is not from Niger - Delta (Na Yoruba - Man him be? ) on the other hand, could it be that he is yet to settle their stake holders with Colar?

What ever the answer to this I now understand why Lagos and PH are booming.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
SatB:

When you say human, what do you mean?

Get Power first; only then would you understand me.

SatB:

I wonder why you comfortably said : "even if you get to the level of power you will do the same" - This is not true and you most stop the generalization, else, you will remain as a fixated pesmist.

Don't misquote me. I didn't say he will do the same.

SatB:

Because as a human I have seen alot of humans whom have done excellently well in terms of power and leadership.

No doubt, sir. Good men exist, however, are few.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Richieurch(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
SatB:

Lol.. Atimes humans could be ungrateful shaa..

If not ungratefulness how could one attack an agency that has already created all the employment opportunities that are both direct and indirect to his environment through its value chain.?

You are a landlord to a first class agency that has brought all the value chain to your own very community, yet you are comfortably locking it up

Lol.. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Wait..! Could it be that Oga Simbi is not from Niger - Delta (Na Yoruba - Man him be? ) on the other hand, could it be that he is yet to settle their stake holders with Colar?

What ever the answer to this I now understand why Lagos and PH are booming.

When you don’t know the cause of a thing it’s you ask or rather remain silent, the host state were scheduled for training in different capacity just like the recruitment has been ongoing and it’s reaching the said time for the training the agency sent out a memo saying the training has be rescheduled to an undisclosed date which angered those already scheduled to go for the training mind you this process has been postponing since last year till date.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Richieurch:

When you don’t know the cause of a thing it’s you ask or rather remain silent, the host state were scheduled for training in different capacity just like the recruitment has been ongoing and it’s reaching the said time for the training the agency sent out a memo saying the training has be rescheduled to an undisclosed date which angered those already scheduled to go for the training mind you this process has been postponing since last year till date.

We appreciate your clarification and we now know it as it is.

Cheers...!

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
rchwiz:

Get Power first; only then would you understand me.[/quote]

My argument is that we must learn to wish each other well except if tested and confirmed to be bad. We should learn to say good of others, then, we see good from others.

Your wish to others could matter a lot to your own being.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dalsa: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Buhari drops Sarki awwalu as CEO NMDPRA

8 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by 423jo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
With Farouk Ahmed. That sarki guy messed lot of people in the dpr 2016 recruitment.

Dalsa:
Buhari drops Sarki awwalu as CEO NMDPRA

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dalsa: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2021
423jo:
With Farouk Ahmed. That sarki guy messed lot of people in the dpr 2016 recruitment.

Who is this farouq Ahmed
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Hessian: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Iliyasdass:

NNPC recruitment for GT has been completed 2020.
Only the EH recruitment remains...

That is why I wrote 'not fully completed'

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2021

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Richieurch post=10628425
It seems to be the norms of this agency for not keeping up with dates.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Jerrydox(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
A "botched recruitment" according to Dr. Reuben of Arise TV in an interview with the Executive Director of NCMB.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dalsa: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dalsa:

Who is this farouq Ahmed
I have checked, he was the PPPRA ES 2014 to 2016
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by abdulgiza(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jerrydox:
A "botched recruitment" according to Dr. Reuben of Arise TV in an interview with the Executive Director of NCMB.

Executive Secretary

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jerrydox:
wetin this one mean?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Bomshell84: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
423jo:
The people in power don't want the youth to progress. It's always been obvious. They are all old and useless. All they have done is steal and stash their stolen goods abroad. Please, when we get power, do extremely better. We see what is going on in the US and Uk in terms of progress. Please, adopt it here with speed. Don't be like these old fools that care about just their children alone and their stomach and weaponize poverty and illiteracy here. It will never make sense that a recruitment into a federal parastatal will take more than 4 months from start to finish. It's pure foolishness. Some youths were saying we should respect our elders the other day. See the seat they sit on doesn't belong to a mediocre. If you mess up in that seat you should be dealt with accordingly. All Nigerian presidents have brought us backward and don't deserve any accolades especially the current dense in power. Don't let religion or tribe cloud your judgment we need well educated people with the aim of moving this country forward if we are to save it or else even ncdmb wont be a reality for too long. if things don't change. Sincerely, things have to change. None of the older generations will never change Nigeria because they simply don't care and don't know how to. That's why you shouldn't respect rubbish.

This your write just made my evening. Thanks a lot. I get disturbed when I see people talk about how we should respect the worst set of leaders/elders in the world. I pray that God should give you the grace and will to always say and do what is right irrespective of the kind of situation you are in.
Regards.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by smghamid(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
All this stuffs might take up to January 2022 b4 it ends, so calm down n hv somthg to do b4 then.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elsueno: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
423jo:

I remember dat recruitment, I was a fresh graduate, so naïve thinking Nigeria actually works well, dat merit speaks...Now I know what a corrupt cesspits we are......This allows me to see things very clearly...I no longer stress myself sha

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Wetin dy play?

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2021
it's not encouragng to gv updates bcuz of d rxn of d shallow minded felw
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cynthy008(f): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pan1207:

Please don't mind them. Consider those of us that are not shallow minded. We appreciate all the efforts.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pan1207:

Baba nor give update again... Make all of us suffer in silence, since we all want to be unreasonable

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Henryfly(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pan1207:

You do well, abeg holla at the boys regardless.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Aanumi16: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
jasonex4:

Baba nor give update again... Make all of us suffer in silence, since we all want to be unreasonable

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Metatrondivine: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2021
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2021

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by rchwiz: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Pan1207:

You again?? cheesy grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
rchwiz:

Hahaha. NCDMB na cruise.. grin grin grin
abi money no dey Ncdmb true true?

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.