Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1539449 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Oyebee5(f): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Truly something must be going on. They disconnected that oilandgas login page. No longer going.
P.s: i know because I try to login once I read any update here

GoodSpirit:
For those who still have doubt, whenever a federal agency sends list to the federal character commission for vetting and collection of certificate of compliance, technically the recruitment process has ended

Fortunately, this happened before the interview process. Meaning interview no longer holds for this particular recruitment. FCC sent the last badge of list back to NCDMB last week for onward APL issuance.

The only process remaining is the issuance of APL which should land in the coming days depending on the ES orders.

Goodluck to us all.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ennyj01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2022
Prettypearl021:
Well, seems nobody knows the number of people and conditions for being selected.
But in all, just pray to be selected.

If anyone knows, tell us please.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oyebee5:
Truly something must be going on. They disconnected that oilandgas login page. No longer going.

affirmative, it’s not going
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Cirochukade: 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2022
The group is back to life grin :
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 6:33pm On Mar 22, 2022
Oyebee5:

What is the site link?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2022
ennyj01:

If anyone knows, tell us please.
That information is not helpful anymore. Everything is ready including your Apls, laptops and office space. Let's just pray to be among the successful applicants irrespective of the number and criteria used.

15 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by fahadkatagum(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2022
Newcastle2023:

That information is not helpful anymore. Everything is ready including your Apls, laptops and office space. Let's just pray to be among the success applicants irrespective of the number and criteria used.

I like your confidence Newcastle, my guys says you speak like Simbi

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2022
fahadkatagum:

I like your confidence Newcastle, my guys says you speak like Simbi
My confidence is in God my brother. I haven't confirmed my name on the list yet. Engr. Simbi Wabote is my mentor from a distance and I admire him a lot. All the best to you.

6 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by fahadkatagum(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2022
Newcastle2023:

My confidence is in God my brother. I haven't confirmed my name on the list yet. Engr. Simbi Wabote is my mentor from a distance and I admire him a lot. All the best to you.

Till we meet at the Content Tower, by God's willing.

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dalsa: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2022
I urge the great hopefuls to pls notify us when they received APL message, I pray that a greater percentage of us here get this life changing opportunity. Ameen

5 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emexodoms: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Are you not among the Hopefuls? Did u not upload documents? Or are there another set of Hopefuls?

Dalsa:
I urge the great hopefuls to pls notify us when they received APL message, I pray that a greater percentage of us hear get this life changing opportunity. Ameen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ulaeto: 1:52am On Mar 23, 2022
GoodSpirit:
For those who still have doubt, whenever a federal agency sends list to the federal character commission for vetting and collection of certificate of compliance, technically the recruitment process has ended

Fortunately, this happened before the interview process. Meaning interview no longer holds for this particular recruitment. FCC sent the last badge of list back to NCDMB last week for onward APL issuance.

The only process remaining is the issuance of APL which should land in the coming days depending on the ES orders.

Goodluck to us all.

Good Morning,

Thank you, Here comes the real issue, checking to confirm one spot in the list with FCC just in case we find ourselves in precarious situation during this APL sharing phase . This is due to some stories in the past where we hear that some staff(HR) in some of these agencies can play a fast one by not notifying some of the sucessfull candidates and names substituted subsequently.

Therefore,
If there's anyone Close to the workings or on the knowing of the formation of things at Fcc OR the concern Agency who can breakthrough to help check a name for me should pls indicate #the person and i can have an understanding on the matter. Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2022
ulaeto:

Good Morning,

Thank you for reaffirming what so many of us already know in the thread. God bless you, but then again comes the real issue, checking to confirm one spot in the list with FCC just in case we find ourselves in precarious situation during this APL sharing phase . This is due to some stories in the past where we hear that some staff(HR) in some of these agencies can play a fast one by not notifying some of the sucessfull candidates and names substituted subsequently.

Therefore,
If there's anyone Close to the workings or on the knowing of the formation of things at Fcc OR the concern Agency who can breakthrough to help check a name for me should pls indicate #the person and i can have an understanding on the matter. Thanks!!

See bro., a junior or senior staff can't just maneuver with a list of applicants for recruitment just like that. Even if the head of an agency gives one the privilege to get some suitable candidates, the details of the candidates would have to pass through the desk of the boss and there is no 2 ways about it.
Bro.! Head of agencies are not there by accident, they are always completely on top of their games, they are therefore thoroughly conciouss of what goes and comes as at the end of it all, they alone are to accept responsibilities regardless of failure or success.

Regarding our journey to NCDMB, considering the extent to which the process has reached, I think it will be difficult for even your referral to alter with your name once it is there (Sealed and binded) except if you decide to turn down the offer through same referral by your own self.

9 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Idrisatafi: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2022
Hello NCDMB .........

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2022
Anniversary loading
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Who has access to the ncdmb list so I can check my name?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by JobbyGuy: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2022
paragon10:
what will be will be.
You don't need this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by AJIBSTEMI(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2022
even God, who quickeneth the dead and calleth those things which are not, as though they were
Rom. 4:17b kjv

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nabzguy: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2022
Take a chill pill, when the list is out you will see it.
paragon10:
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
nabzguy:
Take a chill pill, when the list is out you will see it.
Alright my guy
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Realinfo2021: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
SatB:

See bro., a junior or senior staff can't just maneuver with a list of applicants for recruitment just like that. Even if the head of an agency gives one the privilege to get some suitable candidates, the details of the candidates would have to pass through the desk of the boss and there is no 2 ways about it.
Bro.! Head of agencies are not there by accident, they are always completely on top of their games, they are therefore thoroughly conciouss of what goes and comes as at the end of it all, they alone are to accept responsibilities regardless of failure or success.

Regarding our journey to NCDMB, considering the extent to which the process has reached, I think it will be difficult for even your referral to alter with your name once it is there (Sealed and binded) except if you decide to turn down the offer through same referral by your own self.
. Pls nothing like APL direct expect mail for interview from tmrow,wishing everyone success

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by paragon10(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
How sure is this your update?
Realinfo2021:
. Pls nothing like APL direct expect mail for interview from tmrow,wishing everyone success
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by emvicks2(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Thanks for this information
Realinfo2021:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Realinfo2021:

APL direct or not is no longer the argument. The level of the journey to NCDMB now has to do with hope ; and the hope is that may we be favored.

Meanwhile, we appreciate your update. At least we now know that something may happen from tomorrow.

Success to us all..!

Amin.

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Info given by newcastle2023 is very very correct as the APL will be given to stakeholders and other connect while few merits will also get, all the best to all. Either this month or August everything will be concluded and training for new intake to commence September 2021.
You was fan of direct APL before. Anyway, we wait.

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Newcastle2023(m): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Pls nothing like APL direct expect mail for interview from tmrow,wishing everyone success
That should most likely be mails for documentation, not interview. Let's see how it turns out from tomorrow to the end of March. All the best!

7 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Attahir180: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
Scheme124 is that you
Realinfo2021:

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SonyaSpence: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Realinfo2021:
Thank you scheme124 for your update, we will wait and see whether it is Direct APL or Interview.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by drKally(m): 10:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wey that guy wey dey always shout mirage mirage. Tolanibaj or so

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Crytoguy101: 2:57am On Mar 25, 2022
drKally:
grin grin grin
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 6:57am On Mar 25, 2022
drKally:

Tolaade1960 grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.