Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs (1542115 Views)

List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by kheengz: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2021
brill1:
A friend that score 94% in the previous test, and had gone to buy suit and tie, hoping to be the first they would call for interview...
now score 34%, and as I am speaking to you now, he is a alaba market auctioning his tie � grin grin grin

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by a4olabisamuel: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Smiles...well, he shouldn't be laughed at yet and he shouldn't loose hope yet...this recruitment is full of surprises, no one knows the cut off mark yet, no one knows if they will even result to finding average of the two tests...

brill1:
A friend that score 94% in the previous test, and had gone to buy suit and tie, hoping to be the first they would call for interview...
now score 34%, and as I am speaking to you now, he is a alaba market auctioning his tie � grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by hammed40: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2021
kheengz:

grin grin grin

Good morning house,

Congratulations to all and Sundary for the exam just did.

Please after exam, what next?

Score sometimes don't matter in Nigeria job opportunities, please what next?

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by nuel000: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2021
hammed40:

Good morning house,

wait and pray

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Mypeople2(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Elpadre22:
Mehn...those retaking the test are just cheating with style...cause they already saw the questions the first time.

Not fair!!
Chairman, talk wetin you know.When you have 0%, then you will understand

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by DeKuhl: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Please I missed my test, I was very busy yesterday and slept off. Can I get their support email to reach them if they will consider me.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by TOSINIFE(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
DeKuhl:
Please I missed my test, I was very busy yesterday and slept off. Can I get their support email to reach them if they will consider me.
Here you go

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by pride4legacy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Any hope for those that missed out yesterday?
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
From what I feel the first score might still be considered.So if you didn't do well in the second stage test is expected you do well in the first stage test or vice versa.Just to prevent a situation where someone will end up accusing the recruitment agency of not conducting a fair recruitment.Just like the case mentioned here that someone got 94% in first test and 34% in the second test.This guy will definitely be called for interview because he did well in the first test despite the fact that he had a low score in the second test.
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 12:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
hammed40:

Good morning house,

Next step na to find food chop na..or if you don chop today, den na to sleep

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by jasonex4(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mypeople2:
Chairman, talk wetin you know.When you have 0%, then you will understand

The testmi folks know that is practically impossible for anyone to have scored zero if he/she actually wrote the tests and submitted....so i think that's why they allowed them to rewrite
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by YoungHunter: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ofiwa45:
From what I feel the first score might still be considered.So if you didn't do well in the second stage test is expected you do well in the first stage test or vice versa.Just to prevent a situation where someone will end up accusing the recruitment agency of not conducting a fair recruitment.Just like the case mentioned here that someone got 94% in first test and 34% in the second test.This guy will definitely be called for interview because he did well in the first test despite the fact that he had a low score in the second test.
LOL
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by khaleel101(m): 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hi, I'm from Niger state
YAHAB:
If you're from Niger, hit me up
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by intergral(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
sirbirrex:

Adamawa EH I got 52%
I hail boss
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by intergral(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
chzdia:

Yes 43 EH
Please let hook up 07039495999
I will call you
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by ezenwaez(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Any health safety and environment applicants here EH buzz me on 08029815618 I am HSE ABIA EH I scored 45%

2 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by T4kbaba(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ofiwa45:

No correlation between the first and the second score. May be the person that sat for the first one is not around and alaye wrote the second one himself. Lol

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Elhomoj(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ofiwa45:
I wanted to ignore this, but I just couldn't. In fact, this is the most absurd write-up I've seen in recent years. As far as I know, recruitment agencies don't go back and forth on test scores. There is nothing like cumulative scores. Normally, your score in the first stage qualifies you for the next stage and your score in the next stage qualifies you for the stage after it. It goes on and on until you get the job. What I'm saying in essence is this; your score in the the previous stage is discarded as you progress through the stages. I hope my grammar is clear enough, sir.

22 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Lamasta(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ofiwa45:
What you feel does not change anything cos you are not the recruiter, yours is to write the test and be optimistic that you scale through to the next stage of the process till you land the APL...

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by MrHighSea: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
I think...
I feel that...
Probably...
I believe...
Maybe...
It's like...
From the look of things...
WhatsApp group...
Posting of scores...
Amen, Amin, Prayers...
asking simple questions. Google please.

You guys should shut down if there's nothing to say.

You're through with test, go back to your world. Do as if nothing happened. Pursue other endeavours. No amount of prayer can make them pick everybody. Then why give a selection test?. Don't feel entitled to the job.

Before, during or after the test, life continues.

Before you're employed, something far better can happen in your life.

Don't over-think or fidget, pipe low. Focus on your other hustles. They're not "insert the name of what you worship".

High BP no get age again.o

29 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by BlackGoldBoy: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
LAKPAH:

[Chyko did u see my message quote author=Chyko4spe post=98579027]I scored 68% EH. Just finished mine now and the network and website were both very smooth. wink

HOW COME U SCORED 68% OUT OF 60 QUESTIONS I WANT TO BE CLEARED PLS.

Is this really a question? Omoo x1000000000000

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by chzdia: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=BlackGoldBoy post=98605439]

Is this really a question? Omoo x1000000000000[/quote

This is a simple mathematics
Your score over 60 times 100, it will give you the percentage example

45/60 * 100= 75%

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Emmy97: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
BlackGoldBoy:
Check again oo...baba na GH.....neither GT nor EH grin
I hope the error he made on NL will affect his score in the test
Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Ofiwa45: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Elhomoj:

I wanted to ignore this, but I just couldn't. In fact, this is the most absurd write-up I've seen in recent years. As far as I know, recruitment agencies don't go back and forth on test scores. There is nothing like cumulative scores. Normally, your score in the first stage qualifies you for the next stage and your score in the next stage qualifies you for the stage after it. It goes on and on until you get the job. What I'm saying in essence is this; your score in the the previous stage is discarded as you progress through the stages. I hope my grammar is clear enough, sir.
You are really on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Dominicuus(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
I feel the first test only qualifies one for the second.
Ofiwa45:

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by GIGATT9(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Best talk ever!
MrHighSea:
I think...
I feel that...
Probably...
I believe...
Maybe...
It's like...
From the look of things...
WhatsApp group...
Posting of scores...
Amen, Amin, Prayers...
asking simple questions. Google please.

You guys should shut down if there's nothing to say.

You're through with test, go back to your world. Do as if nothing happened. Pursue other endeavours. No amount of prayer can make them pick everybody. Then why give a selection test?. Don't feel entitled to the job.

Before, during or after the test, life continues.

Before you're employed, something far better can happen in your life.

Don't over-think or fidget, pipe low. Focus on your other hustles. They're not "insert the name of what you worship".

High BP no get age again.o

3 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by PSVITA(m): 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
brill1:
now score 34%, and as I am speaking to you now, he is at alaba market auctioning his tie � grin grin grin

You wan use Laugh finish me here

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by SatB: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
luvahlot:

But do you know what agency we are going to be placed under? Is it nlng or nnpc work?

It is called NCDMB.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Burchester: 2:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Time to wait for Newcastle2023 ad scheme123 for updates

4 Likes

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by dozzim(m): 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Any body from Kebbi state here... Make we link up.

1 Like

Re: NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Time to wait for feedback from the recruiting body.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (341) (Reply)

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.