Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Land In Epe: Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land In Nigeria? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land In Epe: Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land In Nigeria? (468 Views)

Your Best Next Investment Location Is Epe,still Selling For 800k+2349030188831 / Located on the north side of the Lekki Lagoon, Epe is part of the new Lagos. / Epe Is The Future Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land In Epe: Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land In Nigeria? by cbi24: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hi my people

Have you been considering buying land in Epe?

And you are wondering if epe is a good place to buy land in Nigeria..

I decided to do intensive research on Epe and I answered most of the questions you have in mind

Note this is not advert.. Is an informative video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE2K--CjiFE

Watch to the end

Enjoy
Re: Land In Epe: Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land In Nigeria? by cbi24: 12:10am On Dec 31, 2020
cbi24:
Hi my people

Have you been considering buying land in Epe?

And you are wondering if epe is a good place to buy land in Nigeria..

I decided to do intensive research on Epe and I answered most of the questions you have in mind

Note this is not advert.. Is an informative video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE2K--CjiFE

Watch to the end

Enjoy

grin
Re: Land In Epe: Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land In Nigeria? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:36am On Dec 31, 2020
For a civil servant working in Lagos probably not the best place, as commute is virtually impossible

For a retirement home, with a small business to make daily living not bad.

So set up a large scale business, think again. Most indigenes are subsistent, and can't afford luxuries. Except setting up a boarding school, a big Church camp site or a factory for making wares to be exported out of Epe

Buying in an estate to keep for the future, it's a gamble.

Ibeju Lekki is still being plundered with overpriced properties propping up daily

Think wisely and don't loose money.

PonziHater
Re: Land In Epe: Is Epe A Good Place To Buy Land In Nigeria? by cbi24: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
For a civil servant working in Lagos probably not the best place, as commute is virtually impossible

For a retirement home, with a small business to make daily living not bad.

So set up a large scale business, think again. Most indigenes are subsistent, and can't afford luxuries. Except setting up a boarding school, a big Church camp site or a factory for making wares to be exported out of Epe

Buying in an estate to keep for the future, it's a gamble.

Ibeju Lekki is still being plundered with overpriced properties propping up daily

Think wisely and don't loose money.

PonziHater

Your analysis is one sided.

You are looking at a small aspect of real estate

Buying land and living there..

That is old school real estate investment

.. There is more to real estate than just personal residential house.

Talking about ibeju lekki
What you don't know , you don't know..

So many factors affect the price of properties in any location and one of them is migration and development.

Mention any place in lagos that have more current development in lagos more than ibeju lekki?

Let's me just drop this to educate more people

The top five places to buy land this year 2021 would include
1. Epe
2. Ikorodu
3. Agbara
4. Ojo
5. Ibeju lekki

I can help you achieve that.. Call me on this number for free consultation 08164741041,08028667565

(1) (Reply)

Coleman Wires And Cables Best Quality / Fertile Farmland For Sale @ Westagro Farm! / Mass Housing Hectares At Kyami, Airport Road Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.