Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) (50938 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Rock The Same Outfit With Hushpuppi. PHOTOS / Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / "Am Zaddy's Girl" - Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Who's this clown?
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Ashirioluwa: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2020
The new trending thing in town is to go to mountain for prayers with camera man. Attention seeker
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
virginprincess:
Is this lady okundecided? because to me this madness and stupidity at the same time.
Everybody get agenda, she know weytin she dey do, when Bobrisky start na madness e look like, person wey go still influence for big brands
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:45am On Dec 30, 2020
With God nothing is impossible. ..
The bible shows us that fasting clear our sins...
Galatians 5:18
when you are lead by the spirit you are not under the law...which mean you become cleansed. ..

The king killing naboth was the biggest sin in the bible at a time ...
And God forgave the king after he went fasting. ..

Fasting is a way of humbling yourself before God

according to Matthew 23:12
He that humbled himself shall be exalted.
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by neighbourhud: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2020
Inukwa!

Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by knowhowk: 4:14am On Dec 30, 2020
Tiwaz2:
She wan use Scammer HUSPUPPI Blow enter 2021. The lady no be prophetess ooo. See her Facebook profile (Entertainment Website)
. She doesn't have to be a Prophetess to Pray for anyone she wished .Prayer is for anyone that is interested . No matter how sinful anyone is ,Leave the outcomes of the Prayer to God.Only God answers Prayer or Reject it .
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Franklydes(m): 4:38am On Dec 30, 2020
What jokery and nonsensity. Mumu girl no go find work
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by HRMK: 5:13am On Dec 30, 2020
is fasting what u publicise?ok.....fasting for a yahoo kingpin.....?
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Godmademan(m): 6:56am On Dec 30, 2020
virginprincess:
Is this lady okundecided? because to me this madness and stupidity at the same time.
You are still a virgin. You won't understand her state. grin grin grin
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Exodora: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2020
Shaaaaiiiii now I know Buhari is right anyway .
Somebody will just decide not to have sense .
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 9:59am On Dec 30, 2020
Madness. U think Hushpuppi is coming out in the next 20years. Lol.....she thinks her criminal boyfriend is being held in one of those correctional facility in Nigeria. Continue whirling away ur time deceiving urself.
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 30, 2020
she is getting crazy af
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by tsagir(m): 11:55am On Dec 30, 2020
ATTENTION SEEKER, YOU TRIED BABY. BUT YOU PRAYER WILL NOT ACCEPT
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by ebere89(f): 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2020
She did well by praying for him. But lying to had done up to 30 days Fasting and prayer for the criminal without eating any food or drinking water baffles
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Chimeluv(f): 12:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Seun360(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2020
This iyanmiri girl dey use Hushpuppi dey catch cruise.
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by godlessmind: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2020
chatinent:
Yawns.

Wahala for people wey no get sense.
I dey tells you religion can really make one to be stupid
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2020
Ella might be stressing one point that I don't think many people got it clear. I read somewhere that Huspuppi is only being ACCUSED OF committing cyber fraud, so until he's found guilty, he still deserves our love and respect.

I will make a post someday to reiterate that, someone being a suspect or even a prime suspect doesn't 'always means they will be proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by sammugbes(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Father lord have mercy, you fasting and praying for bad thing, someone who's guilty, hahaha chei
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by DedeNkem: 4:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Morons are born everyday!
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Noah94(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2021
She's just chasing clout that's all..
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by NeuroTransmiter: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:

Amen!
He will reveal Himself to you mightily
I greet you sir
Good evening
Please I will like to discuss with you..I will be glad if you can give me your number or we can discuss on any dead thread here please.
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2023
NeuroTransmiter:

Good evening
Please I will like to discuss with you..I will be glad if you can give me your number or we can discuss on any dead thread here please.

Hello! I don't know if dropping a number here is allowed by the admins but you can send me a DM on @iNspiritextra on any of the social platforms (IG, FB, X, Telegram...) Thank you!
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by NeuroTransmiter: 10:49am On Sep 14, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:

Hello! I don't know if dropping a number here is allowed by the admins but you can send me a DM on @iNspiritextra on any of the social platforms (IG, FB, X, Telegram...) Thank you!
I searched the name on telegram but it a group I saw. I can drop my number if you can chat me up.
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2023
NeuroTransmiter:

I searched the name on telegram but it a group I saw. I can drop my number if you can chat me up.

I got your message
Re: Lady On "30-Day Fasting And Prayers" For Hushpuppi (Photos) by Wakaboi(m): 4:02pm On Sep 14, 2023
Always active for business 24/7 08126254470 (What'sAp Only)
Let me be ur social media accounts 🔌 plug.
You will never regret dealing with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Breaks Silence After Her Ex-Fiancé Began Leaking Her Nude Videos / Cossy Orjiakor At Her European Sendoff Party (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji, Chidi Mokeme And Hanks Anuku (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.