Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat (27123 Views)

Full Text: Kukah's Christmas Message, About Buhari That Sparked Reactions / Don’t Twist Kukah’s Christmas Message, CAN Warns / Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by adadike(f): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
. Over 1billion Catholics littered the earth. I even heard they have Sovereignty
Oh oh, so we are even up to a billion sef?

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by when2(f): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Zendinho:
Where is our lying machine.... grin

Oh maybe he's rebooting.... grin

I wonder how that man faces his family when he vomits lies on national television....

Tufiakwa.

So funny indeed!

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Zulum: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Apination(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
I am sure federal government will not want to have problem with the Catholic Church because they will lose woefully. The Catholic Church remains the world strongest organization and countries fear them a lot
The moment Trump had a run in with the Pope, I knew it was all over.

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by justjify(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2020
capatainrambo:
That fake pastor called femi adesina can now rest.

Or can Nigeria take on the Roman catholic church? Even buhari and the headslammers all over the world nor go bold.

I'm waiting for liar Muhammeds response
You forgot to mention Pastor Yemi Osinbajo?
that guy is a different level of disgrace.

7 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by EdmundChidera(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
. Over 1billion Catholics littered the earth. I even heard they have Sovereignty
Vatican city

5 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by michoim(m): 11:00am On Dec 29, 2020
Nonsense
Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by justjify(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
Littered the earth?
We occupy/possess the earth man. Gerrit right.
We no be almajiri. angry

6 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Yada01(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2020
This terrorist religion think they can bully us to keep quiet. We are ready for them.

6 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Aystarz: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Marine54:
These are some of them here in nairaland !

Afamed
Yarimo
Simplyleo

Pathetic trio these ones. Woe betide the child that is trained by these agents of darkness.

4 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by LZAA: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2020
proud to be catholic
This government dey mad
Everywhere red yet you expect praise
Una dey craze

10 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingspin:

“The truth about our nation is also that there are only two parties now existing: the good and the evil, the oppressed and the oppressor, the suffering people and the benefiting government officers and their families.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/we-stand-by-bishop-kukahs-statement-on-nations-woes-catholic-secretariat/?fbclid=IwAR35VHKfDIghMFXnAFSKSEvBrbNoXs8CIOimxKsu_XE3Bvnt57F6T82iXwU

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Of course every sensible person will stand by Bishop Kuka's statement except zombies led by their chiefs Femi Adesina and Lauretta Onochie.

7 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Kingstanding: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2020
artofseduction:
The spilling of this blood must be related to a more sinister plot that is beyond our comprehension. Are we going to remain hogtied by these evil men or are they gradually becoming part of a larger plot to seal the fate of our country?” he had asked.

Where is d Lie?
M.nd my entire Family Supports & stand with Kukah.
. Catholic Priests will always say the truth,they fear noboby unlike our Pentecostal pastors and Daddy GO's.

6 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Dong2: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingspin:
Those benefiting from the killing are unhappy about Kukah's statement.

grin
Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Anago55:
I am sure federal government will not want to have problem with the Catholic Church because they will lose woefully. The Catholic Church remains the world strongest organization and countries fear them a lot

lolz... although I'm surport of the bishops outburst

but federal govt can actually deal with him and believe me

nothing will happen....so let's all put our bishop in prayer's

3 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Tumbulum: 11:11am On Dec 29, 2020
Soon that drunkard women they call Lauretta will react and vomit rubbish. A woman who sold her soul to the devil

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by kbbanj10(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Father Kukah has spoken, the truth nothing but the truth. Series of events will soon begin to unfold wether pleasant or not

3 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Dong2: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020

7 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Tumbulum: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

lolz... although I'm surport of the bishops outburst

but federal govt can actually deal with him and believe me

nothing will happen....so let's all put our bishop in prayer's
They can't my dear.its too delicate for them to try

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Kingstanding:
. Catholic Priests will always say the truth,they fear noboby unlike our Pentecostal pastors and Daddy GO's.

you mean Shiloh daddy them ....even deeper daddy
Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by toprealman: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2020
On the verge of becoming a failed state? Like seriously

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by kayjay69(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Verge ke, Nigeria is failed state already!

No need to sugar coat the obvious.

5 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Tumbulum:
They can't my dear.its too delicate for them to try

I pray so
Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by MorningStar233: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Yes, I trust Catholics

1 Like

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Emmerlee(m): 11:15am On Dec 29, 2020
adadike:
I stand with the Catholic Bishop of sokoto Diocese. Everyone cannot be Lily livered. Buhari should know, he is not dealing with a mere rev father. This is a Catholic Bishop we are talking about. And if there is one thing the Catholic Church all over the world is known for, it is togetherness. Buhari and his supporters cannot face the wrath of over 500 million Catholic faithfuls all over the world.

There are an estimated 1.2 billion Roman Catholics in the world, according to Vatican figures.

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by afroxyz: 11:19am On Dec 29, 2020
Finally religious leaders are stepping up to theie duties. Not all this distraction from prosperity teaching

2 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by winterfell007(m): 11:21am On Dec 29, 2020
adadike:
I stand with the Catholic Bishop of sokoto Diocese. Everyone cannot be Lily livered. Buhari should know, he is not dealing with a mere rev father. This is a Catholic Bishop we are talking about. And if there is one thing the Catholic Church all over the world is known for, it is togetherness. Buhari and his supporters cannot face the wrath of over 500 million Catholic faithfuls all over the world

Point of correction. There are over a billion Roman Catholic Adherents as at 2014. Can Buhari stand them??

4 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Emyben(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2020
adadike:
I stand with the Catholic Bishop of sokoto Diocese. Everyone cannot be Lily livered. Buhari should know, he is not dealing with a mere rev father. This is a Catholic Bishop we are talking about. And if there is one thing the Catholic Church all over the world is known for, it is togetherness. Buhari and his supporters cannot face the wrath of over 500 million Catholic faithfuls all over the world.

500 million only? Lol
Are you serious?

We are talking of over 1.3billion Catholics world wide.
Google it. Lol
And Vatican City is a respected observer at the UN.

They will just table the government’s wahala at a UN meeting. And the Vatican is a friend to all the Western Nations, South American Nations and Russia. lol

8 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by Timfreds(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2020
It's good the Catholic Church is standing by her Bishop. Because one fake North Christian forum was disowning him.
The truth must prevail no matter the darkness of Buhari and APC.

6 Likes

Re: We Stand By Bishop Kukah’s Christmas Message — Catholic Secretariat by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2020
This is what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Northern Youths Beg Umahi To Contest For Presidency (Photos) / 602 Repentant Boko Haram Members Swear Oath Of Allegiance To Nigeria / Ondo Election: Akeredolu And His Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.